Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 488650 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #840 on: August 20, 2013, 10:36:12 PM »
Should be interesting to see how this story comes together in the next few days (or even weeks) and we learn more about what was going through the brains of these three punks.

Personally, I don't believe the motive about being bored. I could be completely wrong but my theory is that this is going to end up being all about Trayvon. Just a theory, of course, but I find it very, very coincidental that this particular killing takes place after months and months of media (and race pimp) hype about how Trayvon's death was because of racism, that GZ killed TM for no other reason besides the color of his skin. Then you get a couple of black thugs and their mentally retarded white friend who decide to go out and act on the TM propaganda. Well, maybe one black and one black Hispanic and their retarded white friend.

So...lacking any evidence to the contrary (other than the absurd "we were bored" confession) I think that I have a pretty good working theory. If I was their  attorney I would be cobbling together a defense that assigns blame to someone/anyone not my clients and Jackson/Sharpton/New Black Panthers/MSNBC would be at the top of my list of potential culprits. And that's because, really, it's all they have. There is absolutely zero way that they aren't proven to be the killers. The evidence against them is overwhelming. So that means that the only play left to the defense is to work on the motive.

And honestly, it might work.

Just peruse the GZ/TM thread on our forum for the time period following the verdict and you will find one ridiculous thing after another said by the media and the race pimps about how TM was an innocent little boy and he was gunned down by the monster white Hispanic GZ and how whitey needs to pay, etc. Anyone who looked at the MFM in the last few weeks could draw no other conclusion. So if you are the defense attorney and your client(s) are caught red-handed you really don't have much to work with and this might be where they have to go.

So that's my theory.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #841 on: August 21, 2013, 07:39:19 AM »
If I am not mistaken isn't the Trayvon Theory merely an extention of the Obama/Holder Theory of "Racial Reparations Now" comprised of FreeShyt and turning a blind eye to black on white retribution?  It's all part of the same stinking racist black-centric payback emanating from Obama, right?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #842 on: August 21, 2013, 07:48:42 AM »
That original aussie pic is wrong.  The one in the bandana is not the driver.  The driver was white.  Chauncey would be what a journalist would call, White African American, as the baby mama paraded on TV is white. 

What I see today is two thugs that have embrace the culture gunned down the Aussie guy.  The white guy was a tag along, driving the car, pretending to be tough.  Today the two thugs are showing no emotion, just pure coldness.  The white guy is now bawling up a storm, realizing just what he did and what consequences he faces.

I see two animals and one who thought he'd look cool pretending to be an animal.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #843 on: August 21, 2013, 08:43:14 AM »
  The white guy was a tag along, driving the car, pretending to be tough.  Today the two thugs are showing no emotion, just pure coldness.  The white guy is now bawling up a storm, realizing just what he did and what consequences he faces.

I see two animals and one who thought he'd look cool pretending to be an animal.

As I said, "their mentally retarded white friend." Sucks to be a high functioning moron.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #844 on: August 21, 2013, 10:25:10 AM »
Some classic trolling going on a out thar

Just ignore the likes, where our little tough guy expresses a like for Ronnie James Dio.

James Edwards

August 12

i will not be attending duncan public schools.

David Scott Baker You opted for the public prison instead. I'm sure you'll learn a lot there that can't be taught in a textbook.
23 hours ago · Like · 18

And it's all downhill from there.  A lot of references to James future love life in prison, if ya know what I mean.  ::hysterical::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #845 on: August 21, 2013, 11:30:05 AM »
Oh oh, IDP ain't gonna like that small font stuff!!!   ::exitstageleft::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #846 on: August 22, 2013, 07:18:23 PM »
Police say two teens assaulted 88-year-old Delbert Belton outside the Eagles Lodge in North Spokane Wednesday night around 8pm. Belton was rushed to the hospital where he was placed in the intensive care unit but later died. Police are actively searching for two suspects. They are described to be 16-19 in age, black males & both wearing black clothing, one was wearing a black "Do-Rag" police say.

... Police have not said if or what the motive was for the beating. Police believe this was a random attack.

http://www.khq.com/story/23225525/88-year-old-man-assaulted-at-eagles-ice-arena-has-died

Random attack my ass.  Tired of the lies ........
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #847 on: August 23, 2013, 07:23:24 AM »
Looks to me like the Trayvon dog-whistle is having the exact effect the Leftists wanted.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #848 on: August 23, 2013, 07:31:17 AM »
Typical knock out game...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #849 on: August 23, 2013, 08:05:11 AM »
  This 88 year old survived being wounded in WWII only to be murdered by these to pieces of shyt cause he was WHITE and I don't give a crap what the LSM say the motive was. Liars all of them.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #850 on: August 23, 2013, 08:43:18 AM »
The sheer amount of comments in this

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/elderly-man-dies-after-being-attacked-outside-ice-arena/-/101214/21574858/-/9flm7iz/-/index.html

leads me to believe we really might be hitting a tipping point.  This IS my grandpa.  Well, both (one died in WWII but probably would have ended up looking like that.)  This is all our grandpas.  This is our elderly, who once upon a time, deserved the most respect.

This really points out the stark contrast between the America of The Greatest Generation vs. the America of Obama's Generation.   More and more lowfo types are starting to figure this out.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #851 on: August 23, 2013, 01:57:17 PM »
Three teens accused of murder of baseball player Chris Lane identified

Aussie media not getting the memo from their low information American counterparts that you aren't supposed to show mugshots of the perps.  They do, however, have a low information politician pandering to the dumbest, in blaming the guns, and not the murderers.

I took a long look at your link.  At 3:37 pm, the girl at the scene was advised by Emergency Services that the cops and EMTs were on the way.  They didn't get there until 7:06 pm.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #852 on: August 23, 2013, 02:12:08 PM »
Police arrest one suspect.

A few more like this and there are some people out there who may decide that perhaps it's time to declare open season on black yutes. Then they will have the race war that they have been trying to put together for the last several decades.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #853 on: August 23, 2013, 02:23:09 PM »
It's getting beyond ridiculous out there...these attacks are not random, they've been sanctioned by the Obama Regime, the Democrat-Media Complex, race-baiters like the Justice Bros, Hollywood, Rap music...all of them.  And right now they are picking on the most vulnerable - the young, the elderly and weak, the foolishly unarmed metrosexuals.  Wait till they start coming across more who will fight back...you'll see the fricken news reports then...and the grandstanding by the aforementioned co-conspirators.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #854 on: August 23, 2013, 05:25:32 PM »
Then they will have the race war that they have been trying to put together for the last several decades.

It's coming to a head. Then they'll be able to declare a state of emergency....
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #855 on: August 23, 2013, 07:36:41 PM »
  Going to a gun show sunday. I'm looking to replace the PX4 Storm I sold a while back.It looks like I might need it.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #856 on: August 23, 2013, 09:49:46 PM »
  Going to a gun show sunday. I'm looking to replace the PX4 Storm I sold a while back.It looks like I might need it.

What are you looking to replace it with, another Storm?  I love my PX4, one of the sweetest shooting pistols I've fired.

It's getting beyond ridiculous out there...these attacks are not random, they've been sanctioned by the Obama Regime, the Democrat-Media Complex, race-baiters like the Justice Bros, Hollywood, Rap music...all of them.  And right now they are picking on the most vulnerable - the young, the elderly and weak, the foolishly unarmed metrosexuals.  Wait till they start coming across more who will fight back...you'll see the fricken news reports then...and the grandstanding by the aforementioned co-conspirators.

Precisely why they have been trying to turn the Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman thing into a public referendum on guns and self-defense, with a healthy racial dose. They want to make the very concept of armed self-defense into something automatically racist. They want to delegitimize the justifiable use of force, specifically when used by white victims against non-white perpetrators.

Frankly I think they have misread and overreached this time. Gun ownership is more popular than ever, and the political groundswell in favor of CCW and Castle Doctrine has been going strong for 20 years. People are not going to be cowed back into those days when the law expected a victim to run away from an assailant even in their own home.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #857 on: August 24, 2013, 02:45:58 PM »
  I don't know what to buy,I'm trying to find a gun that won't be offensive to the delicate sensibilities of our liberal friends.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #858 on: August 24, 2013, 03:21:54 PM »
  I don't know what to buy,I'm trying to find a gun that won't be offensive to the delicate sensibilities of our liberal friends.

Since a pea shooter upsets them.....lol
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #859 on: August 24, 2013, 03:31:48 PM »

Here ya go.

::unknowncomic::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson