Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 486983 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #940 on: October 31, 2013, 10:35:59 AM »
Couldn't tell anything just by his name.

Nope. No way.  ::facepalm::
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #941 on: October 31, 2013, 12:11:00 PM »
Le'Genius Wisdom...

::saywhat::

::laughonfloor::

Might as well have tatooed a big "L" on the 'ol forehead at birth!

::hysterical::

Not so funny for the victim though...best to stay away from crazy people with crazy names...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #942 on: October 31, 2013, 12:44:01 PM »
where do these moms come up with these names?
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #943 on: October 31, 2013, 02:10:29 PM »
where do these moms come up with these names?

My wife's friend also worked at a hospital. Sometimes they name the kids after something they heard in the hospital. She remembered a newborn baby that was named Melana,  which is the passage of black, tarry stools composed largely of blood that has been acted on by gastric juices, indicative of bleeding in the upper digestive tract.

What can I say?

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #944 on: October 31, 2013, 02:11:36 PM »
 ::puke::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #945 on: October 31, 2013, 02:27:45 PM »
::puke::

No, not Le'Trine, Le'Genius.  Please get it right, in the future.   ::pokeineye::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #946 on: October 31, 2013, 03:54:02 PM »
A nurse friend knew a non-English speaker who named her kid "Female".  Fee-Molly.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #947 on: November 05, 2013, 05:45:30 PM »
BRPD: 5 teens beat man unconscious, set him afire

BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) - A 37-year-old man has been hospitalized after he was attacked and set on fire over the weekend, allegedly by a group of teens.

WAFB-TV reports Baton Rouge Police were called to a hospital around 10:30 p.m. Saturday and the victim told officers a group of teenagers jumped him as he walked through an alley.

Capt. Don Coppola says the victim told investigators one of the juveniles asked for a cigarette, and when he said he didn't have one, the teens beat him unconscious. Investigators say the teens allegedly stole some change from his pocket and a cigarette lighter.

The victim says he awoke to find his pants on fire. He extinguished the fire and got help.

Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 225-344-7867.

No mention of the race of the perps.....
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #948 on: November 05, 2013, 05:50:40 PM »
Yah.  Dead giveaway.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #949 on: November 05, 2013, 06:11:15 PM »
A nurse friend knew a non-English speaker who named her kid "Female".  Fee-Molly.

I believe most of the names are directly related to the place of conception. Laporshe, Laquinta, fordella, conseption........
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #950 on: November 05, 2013, 07:05:55 PM »
Obama's sons and daughters are at it again.

A teenage gang of two girls and three boys have been accused of raping and beating a 16-year-old girl so badly she broke bones in her face and bled from her ear.

The victim was allegedly set upon when she visited a friend’s house in Hollywood on Friday night.

Police claim she was raped by one of the accused, 19-year-old Jayvon Woolfork, while she was held down by Lanel Singleton, 18, and three minors – a 17-year-old male, 15-year-old female and a 14-year-old girl.

What? Jayvon and Lanel are involved in a crime? Who could've predicted such a thing?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #952 on: November 05, 2013, 08:14:50 PM »
I tell ya "TEENS" are a crazy bunch aren't they?

::facepalm::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #953 on: November 06, 2013, 08:13:55 AM »

I believe most of the names are directly related to the place of conception. Laporshe, Laquinta, fordella, conseption........

::hysterical::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #955 on: November 06, 2013, 09:44:57 AM »
Obama's sons and daughters are at it again.

A teenage gang of two girls and three boys have been accused of raping and beating a 16-year-old girl so badly she broke bones in her face and bled from her ear.

The victim was allegedly set upon when she visited a friend’s house in Hollywood on Friday night.

Police claim she was raped by one of the accused, 19-year-old Jayvon Woolfork, while she was held down by Lanel Singleton, 18, and three minors – a 17-year-old male, 15-year-old female and a 14-year-old girl.

What? Jayvon and Lanel are involved in a crime? Who could've predicted such a thing?

‘The court is concerned for the safety of this 16-year-old alleged victim.’

Alleged only because there is no way these disadvantaged teens could have possibly done anything like this. It is just her word against theirs and you have to believe the 5 victims of past slavery.  /
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #956 on: November 06, 2013, 10:07:17 AM »
"Alleged".

Gawd, I hate that terminology.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #957 on: November 06, 2013, 11:50:00 AM »
Alleged vigilante allegedly slaughters alleged scumbags allegedly raping an alleged victim of alleged said rape, all allegedly according to alleged sources...

Is this where jurnotard writing is going?

How about I allegedly kick some obvious scumbag asses all around?!   ::saywhat::

::asskicking::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #958 on: November 06, 2013, 12:04:49 PM »
Yeh, "alleged".  I love how they use that even when there are witnesses and no doubt who did it.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #959 on: November 06, 2013, 12:10:26 PM »
I understand why it's used in the case of the perpetrator(s), but there is no doubt the girl *was* victimized by somebody; in this case the word "alleged" is just ...... stoopit.