Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 486324 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #120 on: August 06, 2011, 12:33:15 PM »
I keep reading calls for Obama to come out against this; I have to shake my head.  Why does anyone believe he would and, if he did, believe it would do any good?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #121 on: August 07, 2011, 02:51:30 PM »

I keep reading calls for Obama to come out against this; I have to shake my head.  Why does anyone believe he would and, if he did, believe it would do any good?
Provocateurs.

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Obama-Michelle2.jpg

The Beatles - All You Need is Love (HQ)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #122 on: August 08, 2011, 10:39:48 PM »
LINK

American Thinker plunges right in and calls a spade a spade. Pun intended.

The wave of racist violence committed by black flash mobs is different from any other form of racism today.  The neglected social problem of racial mob violence is unique in its organization, the high numbers of people involved, the intensity of the violence, and the stark racial impact of that violence.  The violence is also unique in that it has been purposefully obscured by the mainstream media, with the editor of the Chicago Tribune, among others, saying that his paper will not report on the race of the attackers.

Well researched piece with dozens of links to sources.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #123 on: August 09, 2011, 11:43:56 AM »
More info on the WI mob -

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/hear-the-chilling-911-calls-from-the-racially-motivated-mob-violence-in-wis/

Must be the change the balck community was hoping for, eh?

Obama has helped usher in the great leap backwards!

Hey, Obama & Obama trash -

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #124 on: August 11, 2011, 07:28:07 AM »
Oh, BTW, all this black on white violence will not be prosecuted as a hate crime, says West Allis police!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/update-cops-say-attacks-at-wis-state-fair-will-not-be-prosecuted-as-hate-crimes/

This just sets the stage for more attacks, if one race is held to account for racially-motivated attacks and all others are not, this inequality will in the end ensure ever-increasing violence.

By not coming down hard on these animals the authorities are in effect siding with animals, period.

Own it, bitches!

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #125 on: August 11, 2011, 10:44:18 AM »
hmmmm...

Listening to a Milwaukee station at 8 am this morning and they reported that West Allis police said they thought they had incidences of hate crime being committed but had no leads on suspects.

Drove over to the WI state fair one year because it was the closest venue for a band we wanted to hear.  So we got there early to check it out. We avoided the midway. There's tons of vendors.  My daughter bought a high-end purse for $25 and was so excited --it wasn't a knock-off--until I suggested it was stolen property.  Really you think you can just find such an expensive purse for $25 at a fair?  Fair-goers line up to purchase by the dozen giant creme puffs.  You can even pre-order and pick them up at the gate.  I think this fair specializes in selling the grossest food items.  According to my friend who goes every year, this year they're selling cheese burgers on a Krispy Kreme donut topped with chocolate covered bacon.  That's what I want to eat when it's 90 out. I get the novelty of it but apparently, by looking at the size of the people in line you can tell they've enjoyed similar fare before.

What I don't understand is why their state fair isn't held in Madison. Aren't state fairs usually at the state capitol?
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #126 on: August 11, 2011, 11:30:41 AM »
Usually state capitols but not always.

You should come to Minnie, we put all our food on a stick, even meatloaf!

;D

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #127 on: August 11, 2011, 11:42:49 AM »
What more beyond those 911 calls do the idiots need to take this issue head-on?

Ghetto trash needs to be held accountable, or there will just be more of the same. People are gonna get killed.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #128 on: August 12, 2011, 11:46:22 AM »
WI State Fair perp admits to targeting "easy target" whites!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/update-ap-now-reports-black-wis-teen-admitted-he-was-targeting-whites/

Somebody ask the asshat city attorney (no doubt a left-wing nutjob) if this meets "hate crime" standard yet!

If he answers "no", kick his ass!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #129 on: August 18, 2011, 11:42:22 PM »

Video at link

[blockquote]
This week in Germantown, Maryland, it took less than a minute for a flash mob of teenagers to descend on a 7-Eleven, ransack shelves and make off with hundreds of dollars worth of stuff..
[/blockquote]

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #130 on: August 20, 2011, 09:19:42 AM »
...And another flash-mob of Negresses descends upon a DC convenience store. There should be some dead "flash-mobbers".

ETA: Second comment @ gatewaypundit: "They get free breakfast and lunch at school. They should get free snacks as well."
 ::hysterical:: to the comment and  ::doublebird:: to the "Urban" community.

Video @ GatewayPundit...

For the second time in a week, a flash mob robbed a convenience store in our area. Could it be a new trend in the Washington region?

In the latest incident, 10 women stormed the Shop Express convenience store along Benning Road in northeast Washington at about 3:15 a.m. Thursday.

They loaded up on food, drinks and snacks at different parts of the store.

Some of the women were carrying bags to hold some of the items. Then they all rushed out of the store at the same time without paying.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 09:23:34 AM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #131 on: August 20, 2011, 09:29:36 AM »
Is it me or is this just happening in places where guns aren't welcome by the local governments?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #132 on: August 20, 2011, 09:38:43 AM »
These are the same people who whine about a lack of economic development in their neighborhoods.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #133 on: August 20, 2011, 11:32:11 AM »
These are the same people who whine about a lack of economic development in their neighborhoods.

Lets not forget "food deserts"is there any wonder?
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #134 on: August 20, 2011, 01:47:38 PM »

Idiots out here want to raise taxes to subsidize their coercion of major food sellers to open up in neighborhoods in which Vietnamese and Koreans won't open a stop and rob.  Lunacy

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #135 on: August 24, 2011, 07:34:33 AM »
Ahh, Chicago, enlightened land of Rahm, free of bible-toting/gun-clutching types...really a liberal Utopia...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-charinez-jefferson-timothy-jones-pregnant-teen-chicago-southwest-side-killing-shooting-20110822,0,4708681.story

Some Utopia, huh?

::puke::

::doublebird::

::mooning::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #136 on: August 24, 2011, 09:18:26 AM »
Ahh, Chicago, enlightened land of Rahm, free of bible-toting/gun-clutching types...really a liberal Utopia...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-charinez-jefferson-timothy-jones-pregnant-teen-chicago-southwest-side-killing-shooting-20110822,0,4708681.story

Some Utopia, huh?

I hope they ban guns there soon.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #137 on: August 24, 2011, 10:54:08 AM »

Some Utopia, huh?

::saywhat::

You making a joke I take it?!

::whatgives::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #138 on: August 24, 2011, 01:20:25 PM »
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #139 on: August 24, 2011, 02:12:50 PM »

Some Utopia, huh?

::saywhat::

You making a joke I take it?!

::whatgives::

::cool::

I figured.  One look at that avatar and I remembered who I was talking with!

;)