Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 486342 times)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #200 on: January 06, 2012, 03:20:47 PM »
This definitely belongs here.

Another Liberal Goes After The Santorum Family Over Their Dead Son

The definition of weird to liberals.....You know what is weird? Liberals. Here is a group who will question the Santorums over a private moment with thier dying child while defending two guys, one sticking his you know what into you know where, as mainstream......normal. We should insure it and allow it to marry. We must allow it to be open in the Armed Forces and I must accept it as a normal part of society.

Up/down; right/wrong; good/evil -- all are reversed .... and UNsane-making.

Oldtimes, families brought their dead home, if they died elsewhere, laid 'em out in the living room and that was normal.  When my MIL died in her sleep, they couldn't hustle her body out of the house fast enough; next time she was seen, she was all made up and "sleeping" nicely in her coffin.  This is no way to teach the value of life and the permanence of bodily death to the young; at the funeral home, during the wake, her grandchild thought it great fun to slap the contents of "stickerbooks" on her dress, much to her Mother's amusement and the horror of a majority of the rest of us.

eta:  Something I've been thinking about the deviant for some time and can no longer hold to myself (this is a little raw, "brace yourself, Effie"):  these ... persons .... after sex they must smell like excrement, the bed must smell like excrement and the room must smell like excrement.  This is not the usual aroma of normal sexual relations, leaving aside the occasional ride on the wild side for some.

And we're berated for not "celebrating" the di-VER-sity of alternative lifestyles, which just ... stinks.

Then they sleep in that sh*t.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #201 on: January 06, 2012, 03:59:53 PM »
Oh good.  A non-freaked person in the form of Don.

Speaking of movies, seen and unseen, "brace yourself, Effie" came from one.  Anyone know which?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #202 on: January 06, 2012, 11:34:41 PM »
Oh good.  A non-freaked person in the form of Don.

Speaking of movies, seen and unseen, "brace yourself, Effie" came from one.  Anyone know which?

I'm not sure of the movie but the only thing that freaks me out is moochelle body parts.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #203 on: January 07, 2012, 06:23:46 AM »
Speaking of, have you seen the photoshopped Moochelle's head and arms onto a well-known painting of Marie Antoinette that's been making the internet rounds?  Well, some whiner published a piece accusing the 'shopper (and the circulators) of ... wait for it ..... raaacism.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #204 on: January 07, 2012, 08:47:15 AM »
Leftist garbage are also pretty embarrassed by that smell, which is why they've tried tying it to Rick Santorum.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #205 on: January 10, 2012, 07:11:54 AM »
Jeesh...

If Moochelle hates white Irish Catholics who are dem's, doesn't bode well for independents or conservatives, does it?!

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2012/01/michelle_obama_distressed_abou.html

Michelle Obama - racist, bigot and anti-Papist.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #206 on: January 10, 2012, 09:39:06 AM »

Zombies Attack

It's all out there right up front just as the information was before the election.
And as they are stripped of their rights and then their possessions they'll say
they didn't know. 

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #207 on: January 12, 2012, 10:23:25 PM »
Episode #2316 - Riding the Train
"What would you have done in MAX attack?"

PORTLAND, Ore. - A teenager says she was just trying to get home after shopping with some friends when a gang of teen girls started harassing her.

"They started getting aggressive, and I was pinned in a corner. I was hit numerous times," said 14-year-old Karley Buckland who was beat up on a MAX train while others just watched.

Buckland spoke out Wednesday in the hope her attackers learn their lesson.

"They know that they did wrong," she said.

Buckland said she doesn't know why people would not come to her aid.

Cell phone video shows a group of girls slapping and beating Buckland. It happened the day after Christmas.

More plus white-bread video here: http://www.katu.com/news/local/What-would-you-have-done-in-MAX-attack-137152353.html?tab=video&c=y

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #208 on: January 12, 2012, 10:44:33 PM »
The young lady is mistaken. Animals do not know right from wrong.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #209 on: January 16, 2012, 03:31:15 PM »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #210 on: January 16, 2012, 03:59:01 PM »
Animals.  Not surprised the victim and family are White, either.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #211 on: January 16, 2012, 04:35:36 PM »
Animals.  Not surprised the victim and family are White, either.

It is not said in the news article whether the assailants are Black, White, or Purple, but from the looks of things, this looks to be a Black-on-White racially motivated hate crime.

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #212 on: January 16, 2012, 10:05:10 PM »

Black on white is not racist.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #213 on: January 16, 2012, 10:10:22 PM »

Oh, of course. I forgot myself for a moment.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #214 on: January 16, 2012, 11:46:18 PM »

Apparently it's legal.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #215 on: January 17, 2012, 01:20:19 PM »
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #217 on: January 17, 2012, 01:44:05 PM »
I better not see that kind of trash at my precinct trying to intimidate anyone, or there will be a confrontation!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
And now we have thugs attacking a Nam vet
« Reply #218 on: January 19, 2012, 04:56:13 PM »
Animals loose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzUOMSZfju4&feature=player_embedded

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A Vietnam veteran who lost his eye while serving his country was violently beaten during a random attack by a group of teens on a Philadelphia street earlier this week.

The attack happened shortly after 6 p.m. Tuesday in the 5000 block of N. 5th Street in the city’s Olney section.

“These animals are specializing on our elderly people out here and a gentleman who served our country,” Lt. George McClay said.

According to investigators, 64-year-old Edward Schaefer was walking to meet his wife at the bus stop when he was approached from behind by six males.

McClay said one of the suspects began the violent attack and the others joined in on the random beating.
The suspects then fled the scene on foot.

Schaefer was rushed to Albert Einstein Medical Center with fractured skull and severe injuries to his face and hand.

“I’m disgusted by this whole thing,” McClay said. “I’m surprised he survived.”

McClay said “one more shot the wrong way” and this could have been a homicide investigation.

The suspects are described as six black and Hispanic males, between the ages of 16 to 18. One suspect was wearing an orange-hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans.

McClay said once apprehended, the suspects could be charged with attempted murder.

The Fraternal Order of Police is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the suspects.

Anyone with information is urged to call 215-686-TIPS (8477) or 215-686-3353/54.

Friggin' animals.  ::rockets::

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #219 on: January 19, 2012, 05:05:38 PM »
Part of me is almost eager for the day I happen across such a situation.

- Thomas Jefferson