Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 487127 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #220 on: January 19, 2012, 05:15:25 PM »
Part of me is almost eager for the day I happen across such a situation.

PA isn't really part of the USA is it?
Same for MI.

Sorta' like Sodom and Gomorrah.
What does PA and MI abstain from?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #221 on: January 24, 2012, 12:11:22 AM »
I think we missed recording this one.  American Thinker has it.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/january/367596/School-bus-beating-sends-Ocala-girl-to-hospital,-7-students-charged

This:

As for her role in the incident that was captured on the school bus surveillance system, Williams said it was an accident.

“I didn't realize her head was on the floor because they had her by her hair,” Williams said. “Everybody was stepping on me and I was trying to get my foot loose and I must have kicked her in her head.”

This is how stupid this POS is; she expects to be believed.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #222 on: January 24, 2012, 01:09:52 AM »
This reminds me of a neighbor of ours who had a negro housekeeper working for them . The housekeeper's husband had a bad habit of coming home drunk and abusive . One morning she came to work limping on a heavily bandaged foot . Our neighbor asked her what in the world happened . She gave what she hoped was a completely plausible explanation ; " I stepped on a bullet ." Actually , her husband had come home drunk and shot her .

So it goes !

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #223 on: January 30, 2012, 01:54:37 PM »
In what world does a story about racially motivated hate-crime wait until the very end of the story to mention that the criminals were Black and the victims White? If it were White on Black crime, the race of both would've been in the headline.

Thugs attack cabbie, passenger

IN A HORRIFIC assault in Center City on Saturday night, three teenagers who were spouting racial slurs pulled a man out of a cab to beat him. And when the cabdriver intervened to stop the assault, the teens turned their rage on him, police said yesterday.

About 8:25 p.m., a cab was stopped at a red light at 15th and Chestnut streets when two 17-year-old boys and a 15-year-old boy approached and started calling the male passenger in the back seat racially derogatory names, police said.

The boys then threw an unknown liquid at the cab before they opened the door, pulled the passenger out and started to pummel him, police said.

When the cabbie got out of the car to see what was going on, the passenger ran away and the teens turned on the cabbie. They punched him in the face, kicked him and threw a liquid on him, police said.

Despite being outnumbered, the cabbie grabbed a tire iron from his trunk, at which time the teens ran away. The driver flagged down a police officer, and the three boys were arrested. They were charged as juveniles with aggravated assault and related offenses.

The cabbie suffered an injury to his right eye and had abdominal and side pain, police said. The passenger remains unidentified.

Police said the three teens were black and the cabbie and passenger were white. Police did not immediately know whether the teens would or could face hate-crime charges.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #224 on: January 30, 2012, 02:04:25 PM »
"Thugs whup up...?"

::thinking::   ::saywhat::   ::laughonfloor:: ::hysterical::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #225 on: January 30, 2012, 02:29:11 PM »
Police said the three teens were black and the cabbie and passenger were white. Police did not immediately know whether the teens would or could face hate-crime charges.

Nothing to see here. Move along. ::rockets::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #226 on: January 30, 2012, 02:47:40 PM »
"In what world"?  It's a step-up in the world of "reporting" that the perpetrators' races are mentioned at all if they're Black.  Usually, the fact that they're Black is elided entirely, with the only "clue" residing in the occasional photo.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #228 on: January 30, 2012, 05:21:36 PM »
That story can't possibly be true. They don't make the "world's sexiest lingerie" in size double-sasquatch.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #229 on: January 30, 2012, 06:50:16 PM »
But remember she has great arms.

(I think from lifting the fork.)
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #230 on: February 01, 2012, 11:31:07 AM »
Police: Group Swarms Store, Steals $38K

Not really for the run of the mill story about animals running amok.  But the comment pointing out the ridiculousness of the reporting that identifies the store owners, but not the perps.

Let me take a wild guess here, they weren't Vietnamese, were they?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #231 on: February 01, 2012, 11:37:16 AM »
Just more of the same normal operating procedure for the press.  Not that many are fooled any longer, as the comments there demonstrate.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #232 on: February 01, 2012, 11:57:57 AM »
"Anyone who recognizes any of the suspects is asked to call Syracuse police."

Yeah, good luck with that!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #233 on: February 03, 2012, 01:55:25 PM »
Red Lobster waitress beat by four women customers

Police are searching for four women after they assaulted a Red Lobster server, pulled her hair and slammed her on the table when their order was wrong.

They ate their food then beat the snot out of their server.

Vid at link showing the usual suspects.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #234 on: February 03, 2012, 03:05:30 PM »
St. Louis?  Figures!  Probably eastside, eh?

charlesoakwood

« Reply #235 on: February 05, 2012, 01:47:21 PM »

NJ Robber Dies After Trying to Steal Phone from Former HS Wrestler

http://media.nbcnewyork.com/images/328*184/gian+davis.jpeg

A Newark man died after a tussle with a former high school wrestler he tried to rob early Saturday, NBC New York has learned.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #236 on: February 05, 2012, 02:18:15 PM »
Good on him, now the poor guy will have to sweat it out while he waits to see if some jackass leftard DA bows to "community"   ::puke::  pressure to charge him.

Since we do not know the race of the robbery victims and since neither of the Justice Bros has jumped into the fray, maybe the guy isn't white.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 02:28:02 PM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #237 on: February 05, 2012, 02:22:39 PM »
Red Lobster waitress beat by four women customers

Police are searching for four women after they assaulted a Red Lobster server, pulled her hair and slammed her on the table when their order was wrong.

They ate their food then beat the snot out of their server.

Vid at link showing the usual suspects.

They do love a Red Lobster for some reason.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #238 on: February 05, 2012, 03:29:18 PM »
Around here, too.  Been a while since we've been, though, and with all the Black mob bullsh*t going on, probably not going any time soon either.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #239 on: February 05, 2012, 03:39:23 PM »
Around here, too.  Been a while since we've been, though, and with all the Black mob bullsh*t going on, probably not going any time soon either.

Why did you give up your CCP?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie