Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 486362 times)

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #400 on: May 26, 2012, 05:13:19 PM »
This reminds me of something...oh, yeah

that dude in Iraq on Iraqi tv telling the world they were winning while the world could see the US troops taking them out...

the media is stupid...
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #401 on: May 28, 2012, 04:12:52 PM »
This one sort of blows me away.  As reported by the NY Daily News:

Japanese media reported that Nicola Furlong, 21, of County Wexford, Ireland, was discovered strangled at the Keio Plaza Hotel in central Tokyo at around 3:20 a.m.

One of the suspects, a 19-year-old musician, was alone in the room with Furlong when hotel staffers responded to complaints about loud noise found her, The Japan Times reported.

Furlong and a 21-year-old friend had met the musician and his 23-year-old friend, a dancer, after the show in the city's Koto Ward, the newspaper said.

The men invited the Irish women back to their hotel room, and the group hopped in a cab, where one of the men was reported to have groped Furlong's friend.

After arriving at the hotel, the four paired off, with Furlong going into one room with the 19-year-old and the other two going to another room, Agence France-Presse reported.

Hotel staffers later found Furlong on the floor near the bed, while the man was standing nearby. There were no signs that anyone else had entered the room.

The show was a Nicki Minaj concert.  The "musician and his friend, a dancer" are Americans and have been arrested by Japanese authorities

Guess what the NY Daily News omitted?  That's right, the following:

Two black Americans, one identified as dancer James Blackstone (James “King Tight” Blackstone or James Blackston), and another unnamed teen, (reported as Larry Perry) have been arrested in connection with the death of an Irish exchange student, Nicola Furlong, in Tokyo, Japan. Both men were reportedly arrested for fondling a friend of the victim in a taxi cab.

There's a more detailed explanation of the evening's events at this link, including the stupidity of both young women.

Now, I have to wonder why, in a country full of young Japanese women, these two futhermuckers zeroed in on what had to be two of probably only a handful of White Western women.

Oh, and H/T to Auster for the story and for digging up the Zimbio link.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #402 on: May 28, 2012, 05:41:14 PM »
Because all non-whites covet white women, especially to the extent that they are able to defile and degrade them. That so many are seemingly willing participants negates what sympathy I might have for them personally, but it still disgusts and enrages me on another level.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #403 on: May 28, 2012, 06:26:18 PM »
Because all non-whites covet white women, especially to the extent that they are able to defile and degrade them. That so many are seemingly willing participants negates what sympathy I might have for them personally, but it still disgusts and enrages me on another level.

It's like taking a bite out of a nice piece of cake and then asking someone else to eat it.No thanks.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 08:23:28 PM by John Florida »
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline robins111

« Reply #404 on: May 28, 2012, 08:20:37 PM »
As much as I feel sorry for this girl, there is more than a bit of dumb bimbo in her makeup.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #405 on: May 29, 2012, 12:49:55 AM »

A missive from McGoo… [blockquote]    When a young black kid was being laid off, he said to the shop foreman: “You’re firing me because I’m black!”

The foreman thought a moment and replied “No, we hired you because you’re black… We’re firing you because you are useless!”
[/blockquote]

He suspected someone might say…

HT: http://sonofsoylentgreen.wordpress.com/

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #406 on: May 29, 2012, 10:29:36 AM »
When a young corrupt President was being booted out of office, he said to the American people: “You’re firing me because I’m black!”

The American people thought a moment and replied “No, we hired you because you’re black… We’re firing you because you are useless!”

FTFY   ::USA::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #407 on: May 29, 2012, 11:15:27 AM »
When a young corrupt President was being booted out of office, he said to the American people: “You’re firing me because I’m black!”

The American people thought a moment and replied “No, we hired you because you’re black… We’re firing you because you are useless destructive!”

FTFY   ::USA::

FTFM.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #408 on: June 04, 2012, 08:54:19 AM »
You knew it from the headline.

Carjacking suspect arrested on prom night, baby mama to be not happy

Police said they found Bracey wearing a white tuxedo with white gym shoes.

::hysterical::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #409 on: June 04, 2012, 09:01:27 AM »
Damn woman, he picked you up and brought you to prom, right?  Dat showed respect!

::hysterical::   ::laughonfloor::   ::rolllaughing::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #410 on: June 04, 2012, 09:56:04 AM »
Here's another one -

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/06/02/black-man-disguised-as-elderly-man-allegedly-robbed-11-norcal-banks/

No hate crime charge, obviously by pretending to be white and committing crimes he is slandering all white people, tell me it be be different (as in OK!) if it was a white guy pretending to be black doing the crimes!

Go ahead, tell me!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #411 on: June 04, 2012, 12:20:19 PM »
State to initially house new inmate 'CeCe' McDonald as a male

The rest of the story

Some "lucky" inmate is going to get a cellmate with boobies!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #412 on: June 04, 2012, 12:30:32 PM »
 ::hysterical::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #413 on: June 04, 2012, 01:02:15 PM »
One of my employees has a daughter dating a black dude. I have no issue with it....except, I know the guy is dating her because he believes he is getting even with "whitey". His motive is exploitation. He has said as much. He is black trash.

I feel sorry for the mother, she is a good person and I know the daughter... she understands what's going on, but ignores it. I guess it is a love conquers all thing, because ive witnessed how this trash has treated the mother. He has no respect for authority, especially white authority figures. It has disaster written all over.

I find today from a member who works in the local large mall, a curfew has been set at 7PM. Only 18 and up can be in the mall after 7. She wouldn't come out and say it, but it is unruly black kids causing troubles. Another mall close, Opry Mills Mall, right next to the Grand Ole Opry, is having issues with kids...and they won't say, but it is black kids. Ironically, there are two high schools nearby with large black populations of "students".

Back in the summer, a local water park was shut down for a day. It began because the park HAD to put a limit of participants because, you can guess, unruly black kids made it difficult on the park. One day the park reached its capacity and the blacks started climbing the fences to get in. It was a mess.

I'm finding it very difficult to find compassion for a people who believe their rights trump everyone elses.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #414 on: June 04, 2012, 01:50:00 PM »
Compassion is like everything else, it is earned, not given up by force.

;)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #415 on: June 04, 2012, 02:28:13 PM »

;)

Or, it is given by grace alone, even when it is not earned. But for that to happen in the presence of incessant offenses that throw grace back in your face, one tires of offering what is never accepted with equal grace. That may not be the proper Christian outlook, but it is a very real human one.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #416 on: June 04, 2012, 08:42:30 PM »

;)

Or, it is given by grace alone, even when it is not earned. But for that to happen in the presence of incessant offenses that throw grace back in your face, one tires of offering what is never accepted with equal grace. That may not be the proper Christian outlook, but it is a very real human one.

Good points.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #417 on: June 05, 2012, 11:07:59 AM »

SHELBY, NC (WBTV) -

Police in Shelby say they arrested a woman over the weekend after she squeezed a man's testicles out of his scrotum.

Joyce Maxine Gregory, 35, is charged with malicious castration and assault inflicting serious bodily injury, according to Shelby Police Chief Jeff Ledford.

Police say Gregory got into an argument with an older man Saturday morning. When he went outside to call 911 she followed him and grabbed his scrotum.

The man ran to a nearby rescue squad building for help.

Police were sent to the residence on Bowman Street to arrest Gregory. When she was placed in the patrol car, she pulled down her pants and urinated in the backseat.

Gregory's bond was set at $20,000.

My jewels are worth way more than 20 grand.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/18705089/shelby-woman-arrested-after-police
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #418 on: June 05, 2012, 11:32:57 AM »
Wow, what a classy piece of work!

/

Stalking, castrating and urinating...

People need to carry and ventilate violent morons seeking to demonstrate their lack of ability to function in normal society...

::)

charlesoakwood

« Reply #419 on: June 05, 2012, 04:24:59 PM »

Drop a number of civilized people into the jungle and they will form
a cohesive functioning group dedicated to surviving and prospering.

Drop a number of rabble into the jungle and they will become wild
hunter gatherers.