Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 487017 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #480 on: July 21, 2012, 11:28:36 AM »
Need more old men.   ;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #481 on: July 21, 2012, 11:40:09 AM »

If he had attended the Batman movie the
outcome would have been much different.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #482 on: July 21, 2012, 11:52:26 AM »
 ::thumbsup::

Offline Miltrainer

« Reply #483 on: July 21, 2012, 12:34:37 PM »
The last videos are gone. Anyone else have a different link?
You want the truth?....You can't handle the truth!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #484 on: July 21, 2012, 12:41:13 PM »
The last videos are gone. Anyone else have a different link?

I don't have one for the vid I posted.  Sorry, Miltrainer.

Nevermind; I found this one; watch it quick before it disappears as well.

Pensioner shoots at armed robbers in Florida
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 12:49:06 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Miltrainer

« Reply #485 on: July 21, 2012, 01:08:02 PM »
Thank you Pandora. Too bad none of shots finished the job.
You want the truth?....You can't handle the truth!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #486 on: July 21, 2012, 01:17:13 PM »
Thank you Pandora. Too bad none of shots finished the job.

Yeah too bad, and for a not-obvious reason as well; the robber who was shot claimed victim status because the old fella shot him, or at him, again after he was down, even though he was still clutching his own weapon. 

"Though Henderson said he doesn't blame Williams for shooting, he takes exception with Williams shooting at him while he was down.

“I was down, and I'm not going to continue to shoot you,” he said."

http://www.ocala.com/article/20120713/ARTICLES/120719846/-1/entertainment02?p=1&tc=pg
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #487 on: July 21, 2012, 01:46:46 PM »
"Though Henderson said he doesn't blame Williams for shooting, he takes exception with Williams shooting at him while he was down.

I wonder what page that's spelled out in "The Robber's Guide to Good Marksmanship"  ;D

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #488 on: July 21, 2012, 02:09:37 PM »

I wonder what page that's spelled out in "The Robber's Guide to Good Marksmanship"  ;D

It ain't in there; it's in the Marquis of Queensbury Rules book.   ::)

/And one would think there would be one proper way of spelling the title of such rules, but there apparently isn't.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #489 on: July 22, 2012, 09:30:27 AM »
A thought passed through my mind reading about the confessions/comments of the two robbers in that do you think any of them have been inside a church since the age of twelve? What motivated these two using a rusted and broke .45 cal gun and a bat? Didn't seem like they were vicious cut throat type thugs considering their choice of weapons. Is this yet another failure of Obamakovsky's economic destruction policy?

We can all recognize the failed leftist policies that enabled these kids to grow into adulthood without the benefits sound religious morals. We now have forty-five years of this purpose built institutional poverty for the sheer purpose of a dependent class for life or even worse to let loose on society for the purpose of destroying it.

I contend that a civil war against the leftists would be a battle to actually save lives much like the decision to drop the two atom bombs on Japan to save lives on both sides. Can we claim to be putting an end to slavery like the last one 150 years ago. Is slavery in the form of private ownership any worse than one by the government?

I wish we could just get on with it already as every second we wait we lose another soul to Satans's Progressive enslavement machine.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #490 on: July 30, 2012, 12:11:12 PM »
When Rahm Emanual was lecturing Chick-fil-A about “Chicago values” is this what he was talking about?

A mob of predominantly black youths stormed a trendy Wicker Park clothing store in Chicago and stole $3,000 worth of jeans.

"Predominantly" because there was one Whigger.

Flash Mob robbery at Mildblend Chicago

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #491 on: July 30, 2012, 01:11:26 PM »
What's with all this hoopla is about. These young people wee just getting their entitled clothes, jeans inn this case. It was obviously a miscommunication from the Department of Justice. ::hysterical::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #492 on: July 30, 2012, 01:33:29 PM »
What's with all this hoopla is about. These young people wee just getting their entitled clothes, jeans inn this case. It was obviously a miscommunication from the Department of Justice. ::hysterical::

Righto. 

Remember Celine Dion, when the truth came out about the mayhem and the looting in New Orleans after Katrina, wailing, "Let them touch these things!!"?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #493 on: July 30, 2012, 06:46:21 PM »
Chicago values...   ::)

I wonder how many parents recognizing their kids did the right thing?   ::whatgives::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #494 on: August 15, 2012, 03:39:08 PM »
NORTH COLLEGE HILL — Pat Mahaney was walking home Saturday with a six-pack of beer, looking forward to a quiet evening watching sports, when something hit him in the back of the head.

“The next thing I knew I woke up on my neighbor’s front step and the life squad was there,” said the 45-year-old North College Hill resident.

Six teenagers, who according to a police report “were just bored and were looking for something to do,” ambushed Mahaney from behind as he turned off Simpson Avenue onto Dallas Avenue. He was immediately knocked unconscious.

“I don’t remember anything,” Mahaney, 45, said as he recovered this morning at his mother’s home. “I was walking home from the store - and bam.”

It was probably a blessing he was knocked out during the worst of the brutal attack -- one of the teens even grabbed a can of beer and hurled it at his head.

The boys, ages 13 and 14, face felony charges of aggravated riot and felonious assault.

... Two of the suspects are 13-year-old twins. Their mother, Latasha Alford, 32, said that while not excusing her sons’ actions, they did feel peer pressure to go along with the other boys.

“They are deeply sorry for what happened,” she said. “They do feel bad. They do realize what they did was wrong.”

When police rounded most of the teens up, took them back to the police station and questioned them, they admitted Mahaney had done nothing to provoke being kicked and punched repeatedly in the face while he was helpless on the ground.

... Mahaney was taken to Mercy Mt. Airy Hospital, where he was treated for four days before being released Tuesday. He suffered so many internal injuries that doctors had to insert a tube down his throat to remove all the blood from his stomach.

A tube remains in his right nostril as blood continues to seep out of his head, and his left eye is heavily blackened.

The attack couldn’t come at a worse time. He has no health insurance and has been unemployed for “years,” he said.

... “It was a heinous crime but it was not a hate crime,” said North College Hill Police Chief Gary Foust of the teens, who are all black.

He said several residents have called police inquiring if Mahaney was specifically targeted because he is white. He was not, the chief stressed.

Police were more struck at how cocky the boys were for being so young.

“They were pretty arrogant in the interview with us,” Foust said. “It’s appalling. I think it’s despicable. This appears to be premeditated and there was no remorse on behalf of any of the assailants. Thirteen-year-olds ought to be playing basketball, not running the streets looking for ways to entertain themselves at the expense of somebody.”

Not a hate crime if you're Black and attacking a White man because you're bored.

H/T Drudge

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #495 on: August 15, 2012, 06:32:26 PM »

“They were pretty arrogant in the interview with us,” Foust said. “It’s appalling. I think it’s despicable. This appears to be premeditated and there was no remorse on behalf of any of the assailants. Thirteen-year-olds ought to be playing basketball, not running the streets looking for ways to entertain themselves at the expense of somebody.”

At the risk of sounding unkind, I feel (notice how smoothly I slipped that in there?!) that the proper response would be to remove their kidneys. Give them to someone worthy of the vital organs. Tether them to machines for the rest of their lives - and make them use a stationary bike to power the pumps.

"Peddle or die"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #496 on: August 15, 2012, 08:10:22 PM »

At the risk of sounding unkind, I feel (notice how smoothly I slipped that in there?!) that the proper response would be to remove their kidneys. Give them to someone worthy of the vital organs. Tether them to machines for the rest of their lives - and make them use a stationary bike to power the pumps.

"Peddle or die"

Damn!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #497 on: August 16, 2012, 02:44:42 PM »
Somehow even then I think the concept of remorse would escape these feral beasts.  But as their expiration is tied to their own effort, sure, I can go along with that sentencing.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #498 on: August 16, 2012, 06:24:57 PM »
NORTH COLLEGE HILL — Pat Mahaney was walking home Saturday with a six-pack of beer, looking forward to a quiet evening watching sports, when something hit him in the back of the head.

“The next thing I knew I woke up on my neighbor’s front step and the life squad was there,” said the 45-year-old North College Hill resident.

Six teenagers, who according to a police report “were just bored and were looking for something to do,” ambushed Mahaney from behind as he turned off Simpson Avenue onto Dallas Avenue. He was immediately knocked unconscious.

“I don’t remember anything,” Mahaney, 45, said as he recovered this morning at his mother’s home. “I was walking home from the store - and bam.”

It was probably a blessing he was knocked out during the worst of the brutal attack -- one of the teens even grabbed a can of beer and hurled it at his head.

The boys, ages 13 and 14, face felony charges of aggravated riot and felonious assault.

... Two of the suspects are 13-year-old twins. Their mother, Latasha Alford, 32, said that while not excusing her sons’ actions, they did feel peer pressure to go along with the other boys.

“They are deeply sorry for what happened,” she said. “They do feel bad. They do realize what they did was wrong.”

When police rounded most of the teens up, took them back to the police station and questioned them, they admitted Mahaney had done nothing to provoke being kicked and punched repeatedly in the face while he was helpless on the ground.

... Mahaney was taken to Mercy Mt. Airy Hospital, where he was treated for four days before being released Tuesday. He suffered so many internal injuries that doctors had to insert a tube down his throat to remove all the blood from his stomach.

A tube remains in his right nostril as blood continues to seep out of his head, and his left eye is heavily blackened.

The attack couldn’t come at a worse time. He has no health insurance and has been unemployed for “years,” he said.

... “It was a heinous crime but it was not a hate crime,” said North College Hill Police Chief Gary Foust of the teens, who are all black.

He said several residents have called police inquiring if Mahaney was specifically targeted because he is white. He was not, the chief stressed.

Not a hate crime if you're Black and attacking a White man because you're bored.

H/T Drudge

Hate crime? Those boys were just thirsty.  ::beertoast::  I'm surprised the guy didn't get arrested for giving alcohol to minors.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #499 on: August 17, 2012, 12:03:38 PM »
Feral beasts.  The mother is an idiot, no wonder feral beasts exist.