Author Topic: Town in Nevada missing it's idiot  (Read 1290 times)

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
Town in Nevada missing it's idiot
« on: June 18, 2014, 05:57:29 PM »
Just heard on the news, so looked on internet - yep it's there ---- with all the problems in the country, Harry [village idiot] Reid is trying to lead a bi-partisan congress and the senate with a proposal to increase the taxes on gasoline.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20140618/us-gas-tax-increase/?utm_hp_ref=style&ir=style
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: Town in Nevada missing it's idiot
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 07:13:12 PM »
Not really. They know exactly where he currently resides, Washington, DC. ::rockethrow::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 07:44:55 PM »
Not really. They know exactly where he currently resides, Washington, DC. ::rockethrow::

Hmmmmmm - You are right, they didn't misplace him; alot of them sent him to DC, so I guess the proper statement should be -- who are the village idiots in Nevada that sent him there?
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 07:45:52 PM »

Hmmmmmm - You are right, they didn't misplace him; alot of them sent him to DC, so I guess the proper statement should be -- who are the village idiots in Nevada that sent him there?

'Zack right, thinking they'd have him out of their hair, instead they've inflicted him on all of us.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 07:47:22 PM »

'Zack right, thinking they'd have him out of their hair, instead they've inflicted him on all of us.

Misery loves company.  That is the libiot war cry.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2014, 10:27:25 PM »
When the ISIS takes over the entire Middle East and gas goes to $6/gal WITHOUT the tax, this added expense SHOULD piss off a lot of people. But look for "Big Oil" to get the blame.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2014, 08:25:16 AM »
When the ISIS takes over the entire Middle East and gas goes to $6/gal WITHOUT the tax, this added expense SHOULD piss off a lot of people. But look for "Big Oil" to get the blame.

SSDD

And O'Bunghole & Dingy & Co all skate away blameless...

Well, not by us...they'll never be off our "list"...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.