Author Topic: DWS in Co  (Read 985 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
DWS in Co
« on: July 11, 2014, 08:49:55 AM »
http://www.dailycamera.com/news/ci_25770838/more-colorado-drivers-fatal-crashes-positive-pot-study

Victims just need to sue the authorities into bankruptcy is all, problem solved...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: DWS in Co
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 10:38:33 AM »
http://www.dailycamera.com/news/ci_25770838/more-colorado-drivers-fatal-crashes-positive-pot-study

Victims just need to sue the authorities into bankruptcy is all, problem solved...

Yeah, I just plan to stay of the roads and drive in conservative counties.   I voted for this.  The jerks are already killing themselves, and after SHTF stoned people are so much easier to shoot and much less likely to riot.

Let. It. Burn.

I suspect I am not the only conservative to vote along such lines -  which is why it passed for the first time after years and years of trying.
Yes it means I have to be that much more diligent about my own kids - and more careful upon the roads ( but really that could happen at any time.. We almost died 4th of July weekend coming home at night at 80 mph, and there is a wrecked car sitting, lights out, in the middle lane of the highway..(an incident of which I can find no news report - despite the cops I saw headed to the scene as what must have been 120mph and the 5 cars in my "pack" that all narrowly avoided the wreck , stopped, and called 911)  )

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 09:29:43 AM »
I thought this subject title was referring to Debbie Wasserman-Schultz so I was thinking WTF was she doing in CO......

Apparently I was in error. ::whatgives::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 01:04:13 PM »
I thought this subject title was referring to Debbie Wasserman-Schultz so I was thinking WTF was she doing in CO......

I thought that too, and figured she must be there to have the oil changed in her hair. Being Colorado, figured there might be some new hemp oil eco gaia crap.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 06:20:05 PM »

I thought that too, and figured she must be there to have the oil changed in her hair. Being Colorado, figured there might be some new hemp oil eco gaia crap.
::hysterical::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.