Author Topic: Say, Bub...You Proud of that Meat yer Eatin'?  (Read 779 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Say, Bub...You Proud of that Meat yer Eatin'?
« on: July 18, 2014, 06:40:22 PM »
Burger King Introduces Gay Pride Whoppers
http://action.afa.net/item.aspx?id=2147547559

Burger King introduces gay pride Whoppers
We have prepared an email that you can send directly to Burger King executives.

Burger King recently promoted the "gay pride" message with a rainbow Whopper wrapper at one of its stores. Unless there is some pushback from consumers, there is a real possibility that they could expand this promotion.

During this year's annual gay pride event in San Francisco, the Burger King location along the parade route sold a "Proud Whopper" with fanfare promotion by the corporate office.

It was the same Whopper as always, but in a rainbow-colored wrapper.

Fernando Machado, Burger King's Senior Vice President of Global Brand Management defended the company's promotion, telling USA Today that the "Proud Whopper…showcases who we are as a brand," adding, "It shows how we, as a brand, believe in self-expression."

Transexuals and cross-dressers are the main attraction at San Francisco's annual gay pride paradesWhy you should care
Unless Burger Kings sees a backlash for promoting cross-dressing and homosexual conduct as normal behavior, it will expand the promotion to other cities and additional stores next year. . . (more @ link)

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Say, Bub...You Proud of that Meat yer Eatin'?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 07:35:20 PM »
BK Whoppers were (once upon a time) my favorite. Then something changed with my constitution and they (and all fast food) started giving me indigestion. So it matters not whether or not I would be inclined to boycott them (I would) because I no longer patronize them.

The continued phaggetization of America is one depressing SOB.

::speechless::

Offline fordguy_85

Re: Say, Bub...You Proud of that Meat yer Eatin'?
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 07:26:06 AM »
BK Whoppers were (once upon a time) my favorite. Then something changed with my constitution and they (and all fast food) started giving me indigestion. So it matters not whether or not I would be inclined to boycott them (I would) because I no longer patronize them.

The continued phaggetization of America is one depressing SOB.

::speechless::

I agree completely... I used to like BK, but now just about anything they have makes me violently ill. And, I wouldn't patronize them in any regard after seeing this garbage
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge