Author Topic: The Ebola Scare  (Read 888 times)

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
The Ebola Scare
« on: July 30, 2014, 01:13:30 PM »
We have seen the CDC attempting to probe this with the H1N1 scare a while back - seeing who would and would not report for "mandatory" vaccination etc.

http://www.infowars.com/congressional-report-ebola-bio-kits-deployed-to-national-guard-units-in-all-50-states/
http://www.infowars.com/if-ebola-hits-u-s-even-healthy-americans-will-be-quarantined/

I have been watching this.. for years now.  The Ebola outbreak in Africa was VERY slow to start - BUT NEVER DIED OUT.

Now they are starting to hype it AND move material into place.  Those "imaginary" FEMA camps may suddenly be alive with DHS troops - and for the most part they will be the Schools and Govt buildings you are familiar with.  Come with us Maam' we just need to check you out over at the Elementary  School. Of course when you get there you find barbwire fences and mobile guard towers and complete teams of Automatic rifle toting men from OUTSIDE your community.  Probably from outside your state. Probably augmented with "foreign advisers".. and then they take you to test your blood.  They Run your name through the NSA and bingo - turns out you are infected with a love of liberty.  We need to bus you to a special center for "treatment" - don't worry we will look after your kids.  Or "we contacted your neighbor and agreed to watch your kids"  and then in real life you kids are carted off to re-education where they are manipulated  and tortured until the understand Mommy and Daddy were wrong to be so selfish.  This separation will be used to try and re-educate the adults - ( if you want to see your kids again , you must admit 2+2=5  - if they think you have skills they need.  If you don't, then you hit the showers.  Meanwhile tropps go through every address in the NICs Database, cross referenced with the NSA to search for and confiscate the firearms.

They don't have the men or material to do this countrywide all at once, so your tip off is that news just stops coming out of certain areas. If you hear "Ebola" breakout in Texas, start calling your Texas friends, demand regular ( daily)  updates.  If you can't reach them, you know its going down. 

As I said before, if SWAT is standing on your lawn, you should assume there are there to kill you and start shooting. Chances are now that you are going to die anyway.  Heck if you refuse SWAT they will probably gas your house, or simply ensure your water supply is infected with Ebola ( or whatever contagion they are passing off as Ebola) 

This is the ONLY way they could possible maintain control, and oh lookie ,  here it comes.

Or Ebola is what they are using in Africa.  Maybe they are spreading something else here - and using the illegals to do it.  Leftists don't care until it affect them, and dropping criminals in their neighborhoods and in their schools WILL affect them.  Sorry, young john's music program was cut because we have to teach illegals in spanish.  Did the police ever catch that gang that broke in and robbed you?

I don't think this is probing anymore.  This is endgame.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 01:46:40 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: The Ebola Scare
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 03:17:50 PM »
We have seen the CDC attempting to probe this with the H1N1 scare a while back - seeing who would and would not report for "mandatory" vaccination etc.

http://www.infowars.com/congressional-report-ebola-bio-kits-deployed-to-national-guard-units-in-all-50-states/
http://www.infowars.com/if-ebola-hits-u-s-even-healthy-americans-will-be-quarantined/

I have been watching this.. for years now.  The Ebola outbreak in Africa was VERY slow to start - BUT NEVER DIED OUT.

Now they are starting to hype it AND move material into place.  Those "imaginary" FEMA camps may suddenly be alive with DHS troops - and for the most part they will be the Schools and Govt buildings you are familiar with.  Come with us Maam' we just need to check you out over at the Elementary  School. Of course when you get there you find barbwire fences and mobile guard towers and complete teams of Automatic rifle toting men from OUTSIDE your community.  Probably from outside your state. Probably augmented with "foreign advisers".. and then they take you to test your blood.  They Run your name through the NSA and bingo - turns out you are infected with a love of liberty.  We need to bus you to a special center for "treatment" - don't worry we will look after your kids.  Or "we contacted your neighbor and agreed to watch your kids"  and then in real life you kids are carted off to re-education where they are manipulated  and tortured until the understand Mommy and Daddy were wrong to be so selfish.  This separation will be used to try and re-educate the adults - ( if you want to see your kids again , you must admit 2+2=5  - if they think you have skills they need.  If you don't, then you hit the showers.  Meanwhile tropps go through every address in the NICs Database, cross referenced with the NSA to search for and confiscate the firearms.

They don't have the men or material to do this countrywide all at once, so your tip off is that news just stops coming out of certain areas. If you hear "Ebola" breakout in Texas, start calling your Texas friends, demand regular ( daily)  updates.  If you can't reach them, you know its going down. 

As I said before, if SWAT is standing on your lawn, you should assume there are there to kill you and start shooting. Chances are now that you are going to die anyway.  Heck if you refuse SWAT they will probably gas your house, or simply ensure your water supply is infected with Ebola ( or whatever contagion they are passing off as Ebola) 

This is the ONLY way they could possible maintain control, and oh lookie ,  here it comes.

Or Ebola is what they are using in Africa.  Maybe they are spreading something else here - and using the illegals to do it.  Leftists don't care until it affect them, and dropping criminals in their neighborhoods and in their schools WILL affect them.  Sorry, young john's music program was cut because we have to teach illegals in spanish.  Did the police ever catch that gang that broke in and robbed you?

I don't think this is probing anymore.  This is endgame.

I think we've already covered the blue hats making great targets.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The Ebola Scare
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 07:05:38 AM »
Do Not Go Gentle into That Good Night
By Dylan Thomas

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,   

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

"I don't take sh*t from no one!" - Thornton Mellon (Rodney Dangerfield in "Back to School" after reciting this poem and being asked "What does this poem mean to you?")

;)

PS - The ebola Conference is back on.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/30/ebola-outbreak-wont-stop-obamas-plans-for-summit-of-african-leaders/#!

And besides the huge illegal threat on our southern border and the diseases rampant there...stuff like this story kinda make you go "Hmm?"!

Oh, and I hear the poor border control folks are being whupped on by gangs and such, so sad too bad, hard to feel sorry for people who instead of enforcing the laws on the books instead do the bidding of their statist masters in Das Kapital, so boo hoo!
 ::mooning::
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 07:35:01 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.