Author Topic: Merged Topic: Feguson Mo, Darren Wilson, Michael Brown, Race Riots  (Read 59639 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Ferguson, MO Riots Following Police Shooting
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2014, 07:01:04 AM »
Too bad we cannot delete Banana Barry...

::unknowncomic::

ETA - Somebody kept a pic of Nero and whatsherface...

"sh*t be burnin' everywhere, let's dance!"
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 07:42:17 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2014, 08:03:30 AM »
Radical black group takes over press conference in Ferguson...

http://www.infowars.com/black-panthers-take-over-ferguson-fire-department/

Obama, Holder & Dems fine with that.

Hell, CBC goosestepping moonbat Lewis wants the Dear Leader to declare martial law!

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/14/john-lewis-calls-on-obama-to-declare-martial-law-in-ferguson-missouri/

I think this asshole might be a little too amped up from playing the new "Battlefield Hardline" game and has visions of slaughtered Tea Party folk dancing in his head, because you know they think it is all them and the other right-wingers behind all this hate and killing of black folk in Ferguson and elsewhere, plus he has his goosestepping pals like Holder & DHS gearing up anti-government hate, so no surprise they see a right-wing terrorist behind every bush....and these actions are certain to make it happen.

I wish all of us well, but we are a long way from dismantling the police state!

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2014, 08:49:02 AM »
Excellent ZH article..

As I have maintained for years now, I believe all police state activities, from NSA surveillance to the militarization of the police, is a entirely deliberate program being implemented by the status quo (oligarchs, Wall Street, politicians, intelligence agencies, etc) to put in place a police state ahead of the civil unrest and dissent they know is coming. How do they know it’s coming? Simple. They know better than anyone else the extent of their collective theft and lawlessness and they know full well domestic blowback is coming. They are just getting geared up ahead of time.

regarding the dancing...

Glad you had such a fun time as the death of American civil society was being broadcast to the world. I’m dying to know. How was the lobster? More importantly, compare Obama’s apathy toward what is happening in Ferguson to his impassioned expression of support he officially voiced toward the protesters in Egypt. It’s quite telling to see how much more interested he is in the freedom of people halfway across the world than within his own nation. That’s all you really need to know.

which also  includes this  graphic... which is what I find my self trying to explain to OWS morons when I encounter them. There is no point in bribing or controlling a govt without the power to give you what you want. OWS consistently votes to give govt more power which is the same thing as voting to give corporations more chances for graft and corruption.

But no, we won't come together on this because the OWS crowd will NEVER accept personal responsibility for their own lives and own upkeep.   They aren't upset about the cronyism in the criminal enterprise known as govt,  they are upset about their cut as compared to what the corporate cronies are getting.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 10:23:18 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2014, 10:27:24 AM »
....and of course, the dead kid was a nigga-thug, just like St. Trayvon.

Contained within your link is another link to twitter: pic.twitter.com/7OyD2fgrI2 that shows a copy of the police release on the attempted robbery by Brown. The retweets are sadly hilarious with "folks" not able to make the connection that their precious baby boy had tried to rob a store and minutes later encountered police with tragic but inevitable consequences.

"So 'having' (stealing) Swisher-Sweets is punishable by death?"

::)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2014, 10:58:39 AM »
How dare you bring facts into this conversation!! ::dueling::

Socks and flip flops. He be stylin'.

Only way it'd be better is if he was wearin' house slippers with the backs folded down to just slip them on.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2014, 11:21:27 AM »
Excellent ZH article..

As I have maintained for years now, I believe all police state activities, from NSA surveillance to the militarization of the police, is a entirely deliberate program being implemented by the status quo (oligarchs, Wall Street, politicians, intelligence agencies, etc) to put in place a police state ahead of the civil unrest and dissent they know is coming.

which also  includes this  graphic... which is what I find my self trying to explain to OWS morons when I encounter them. There is no point in bribing or controlling a govt without the power to give you what you want. OWS consistently votes to give govt more power which is the same thing as voting to give corporations more chances for graft and corruption.

But no, we won't come together on this because the OWS crowd will NEVER accept personal responsibility for their own lives and own upkeep.    They aren't upset about the cronyism in the criminal enterprise known as govt,  they are upset about their cut as compared to what the corporate cronies are getting.

Yes, and Yes!!!

I will never trust an OWSer, they'll just start up the Big Govt cycle again...wtf is the point?!  Call them what they are - Anarchists, they won't like it, nor their cheerleaders at ZH who continue to think this FSA ilk is worth a damn!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2014, 11:25:17 AM »
How dare you bring facts into this conversation!! ::dueling::

Socks and flip flops. He be stylin'.

Only way it'd be better is if he was wearin' house slippers with the backs folded down to just slip them on.

Yeah, facts.  Doh! 

When I read this new news earlier I thought "Damn, do I have to have my thread moved to the nigga-thug thread?" and then I thought, hey, the PoPo still overreacted...as did the cOmMuNiTy...and the presscorpse was MIA and why it took the PoPo so long to come out with this (Oh, that one we know, too inflammatory for da cOmMuNiTy to handle)...the PoPo response still showcases SWATnation at its finest...

Offline robins111

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2014, 03:05:03 PM »
I noticed that with all the rioting and looting going on, that not one pair of work boots were stolen... ::pokeineye::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2014, 04:25:35 PM »
I noticed that with all the rioting and looting going on, that not one pair of work boots were stolen... ::pokeineye::

They might have thought about taking a few pairs, but they were hidden under all the packs of soap.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2014, 06:12:22 PM »
I can't find it now but I saw a picture of a business owner protecting his business with guns.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2014, 06:30:45 PM »
I can't find it now but I saw a picture of a business owner protecting his business with guns.

I saw one of the owner of a tattoo parlor and friends loaded to the gills. I was wondering what they would loot in a tattoo parlor? Free ink?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2014, 12:55:02 AM »

Some of many ...
http://linkis.com/shar.es/IRo9A
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2014, 11:08:38 AM »
I have to admit, I don't get the pants thing.  What the hell are they thinking?

As for the mayhem, it's a glimpse of the future.
Awaiting the fad for the city dwellers to walk about with their brains hanging outside their skulls though the quantity of brains will be noticeably small compared to those that think for themselves. ::hysterical::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2014, 02:42:00 PM »
Focus, team. Focus.

Is this the only thread on the Ferguson shooting/looting/burning? Damn.

The theme put forth by the oppressed and regurgitated by the MSM, the Left, Race Hustling Politicians and Garden Variety Race Hustlers is this:

Two Black kids were walkin down the street, minding their own business, when a rogue racist cop rolls up on them, starts an altercation, causing the two yoots to run. The cop gets out of his patrol SUV, shooting the larger kid in the back. He turns around with his hands up, and the cop advances on him, emptying his service semi-auto into the kid point blank. The last four shots, according to "eyewitnesses" was execution style. (This can be documented at Youtube)

Unfortunately for this meme, there was some background conversation picked up by an "after-event" witness, filming what was going on while the dead kid lay in the street. Some of the background conversation indicated that an "eyewitness" saw the dead kid turn around and advance on the officer.

Checkit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdL9dqkyjhM

Compare with video of Michael Browns partner, the other kid in the convenience store strong arm robbery, describing the events: (Stop at 2:40 cause its from an anarchist website.

Checkit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_icVWKO4_o

Now, I hope everyone is sufficiently up to speed.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2014, 02:44:42 PM »
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2014, 05:08:26 PM »
I am irritated by events like this because they always end up being useful to everyone but liberty-loving people.  It's useful to the usual suspects on the Left because it's grist for their propaganda mill, and it's useful to the statists elsewhere on the spectrum because it gets nominally conservative people onto the "well hell the police need all this military gear, they need to operate with a counter-insurgency posture" bandwagon.

Mark me in the "None of the above" camp.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2014, 05:49:42 PM »
I am irritated by events like this because they always end up being useful to everyone but liberty-loving people.  It's useful to the usual suspects on the Left because it's grist for their propaganda mill, and it's useful to the statists elsewhere on the spectrum because it gets nominally conservative people onto the "well hell the police need all this military gear, they need to operate with a counter-insurgency posture" bandwagon.

Mark me in the "None of the above" camp.

You can come stand with me and Mark Levin.

Since I don't truck with the nominally conservative, I haven't seen much of the attitude you describe that hasn't been immediately shot down with extreme prejudice.

On the other hand, not being a big fan of the police, their tacticool 'tudes, gear and equipment, I'm a tad uneasy that some, like Streiff at RedState, have the cop judged as criminal already without knowing all the evidence.

Agendas, everywhere, and I'm seeing a re-run of the Martin/Zimmerman bullspit.

I'd like to see more chill out there until more is known.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2014, 06:22:27 PM »
If you haven't navigated to Twitchy yet take a gander at this side splitting comment from Huffpo buffoon
Ryan J. Reilly. Warning: Don't have anything iin your mouth.

http://twitchy.com/2014/08/17/cananyoneconfirm-rubber-bullets-ear-plugs-same-diff-help-confused-huffpo-journo-confirm-more-photos/?utm_source=autotweet&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitter
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.