Author Topic: Merged Topic: Feguson Mo, Darren Wilson, Michael Brown, Race Riots  (Read 59626 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: Merged Topic: Feguson Mo, Darren Wilson, Michael Brown, Race Riots
« Reply #240 on: November 27, 2014, 12:04:48 AM »
Does anyone remember the organization that went by the name, "Promise Keepers?"

It used to be a thing. It used to be a big thing.

I went to one of their ginormous meetings once. It was a big thing. It was held in Mile High Stadium in Denver. I went with my church's mens' group. The thing was sold out. I even remember that there was a pack of unusually unattractive women who were standing outside and protesting the thing.

Promise Keepers stopped being a thing after that, though. I don't remember hearing a single thing about the organization after that Denver meeting.

I don't know exactly what killed off the Promise Keepers movement. But I think I know what might have. Was it the feminist movement's loud protestations? No. I suspect that the men who attended the Denver meeting and probably all the other meetings across the country that summer left with the same feeling that I had and determined that Promise Keepers was not an organization worth bothering with ever again.

So...what happened that summer?

I went to that meeting with a preconceived notion about what I would experience. I thought that I was going to learn about how to be a better husband and father. I thought that I was going to re-commit myself to my marriage...you know, the kind of thing that Promise Keepers was known for and what was driving all of those homely feminists to distraction.

Well, imagine my surprise when I experienced a two day whine-fest and mega guilt trip about...wait for it...race relations. One speaker after another walked onto that stage in Denver and browbeat the men in the audience about their real and imagined racial hatred. Had I come by myself I would have left sometime after mid-day on Saturday. But since I came with a group I left with the group and that meant going to the whole damned thing. The trip back home was extremely quiet. No one wanted to talk about the meeting. I think that there was an overall feeling of mutual disgust. I don't remember anyone in my church group EVER talking about that Promise Keepers weekend.

And no one ever wanted to go to another one of their meetings again, either.

Seriously, who wants to pay to go to a meeting and hear one speaker after another tell you that you are a racist and that you need to confess your sins of racism and learn to love blacks. The presumption that everyone in attendance, that even most in attendance were racists, had racist leanings and "hated" blacks was a disgusting affront. Was there any attempt to explore black racism at this conference? I shouldn't have to ask and I'm sure that everyone knows the answer to that question. The only kind of racism is white racism. Always has been and always will be.

But, anyway, that was over fifteen years ago. That racism conference killed Promise Keepers, in my opinion. It killed it because they were preaching to a whole frickin' stadium about a problem that, again in my opinion, affected less than half of the attendees and none of them were expecting to be talked to like that.

And this is what Ferguson is. Ferguson is yet another in a long and never ending lineup of opportunities to beat white people over the head with racial accusations. And I am pretty sure that white people are picking up on this, they are catching on to the con and are beginning to not take it seriously. We see an entire community of black people acting like animals, destroying their own neighborhoods and businesses and we now just shake our heads. Some of us laugh at them. But we don't take them seriously anymore.

I am not a racist. I never have been. I have always treated all people with respect and politeness. I have also been on the receiving end of horrible racist treatment by blacks. I shrugged it off, assuming it was their problem. And it is their problem. I will not and never will give in to the liberal white guilt BS. Ferguson means nothing to me. It does not affect me in the slightest. At least not in the way that the libs would have me be affected.

I pity the black community. I pity them that they are led around by the nose by one race hustler after another, that they are played. I pity them for being used over and over again by the Democrat party. Ferguson and any and all such "occurrences" mean nothing to me.

I am just astounded at the depth and breadth of human ignorance and ineptitude. Even after all these years I am amazed at it.

Rant over.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #241 on: November 27, 2014, 05:08:16 AM »
Does anyone remember the organization that went by the name, "Promise Keepers?"

I do. I attended a leadership talk given by then Colorado Buffaloes coach Bill McCartney either as he was just forming or floating the idea of Promise Keepers. The talk itself was inspirational: developing young men into tomorrow's leaders, sports analogies on overcoming obstacles, keeping a positive mental attitude & representing Jesus Christ as a man. Somewhere...I have a cassette tape from that talk...

...sounds like they drastically veered off course into political correctness...a problem I personally have with many pastors today who are too timid to speak out against tyranny & the stripping of religious liberties. They mask that timidity by clinging to/hiding behind the Cross & claiming they don't get "political" - and I chastise them...which makes me an unpopular guy in several circles & compels me to seek new communities...gathering the scattered bold from each as I link Christian communities with Tea Party, 2nd Amendment & the Center for Self-Governance activist groups.

Too bad...McCartney seemed like he had real staying power & resolve.
(Badda bum-bum-bum, another one bites the dust)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #242 on: November 28, 2014, 12:28:19 PM »

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/white-people-told-to-refrain-from-taking-up-space-at-toronto-mikebrown-rally/

White people were told to “refrain from taking up space in all ways possible” at the Toronto Mike Brown rally.

Because hating whitey is always allowed – And never is racist–
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #243 on: November 28, 2014, 12:40:26 PM »
"Whutchyu doin' up front, honkey?!"

::hysterical::

Irony, I bet those useful apologists don't even see it!!!

Frack 'em, and all their ponies!   ::vafancoul::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline robins111

« Reply #244 on: November 28, 2014, 03:11:27 PM »
The rest of Canada is just howling with laughter at these stunned fools.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #245 on: November 28, 2014, 05:57:38 PM »

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/white-people-told-to-refrain-from-taking-up-space-at-toronto-mikebrown-rally/

White people were told to “refrain from taking up space in all ways possible” at the Toronto Mike Brown rally.

Because hating whitey is always allowed – And never is racist–

"White and non-black POC"? Piece of Crap?

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #246 on: December 02, 2014, 10:13:05 PM »
So has anyone discussed the white guy who was beaten to death by hammer wielding "youths" in St. Louis? Just wondering.

LINK
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #247 on: December 02, 2014, 10:17:25 PM »
It's ok Trap, the "authorities" were quick to tell us there was no racial motive.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #248 on: December 02, 2014, 11:12:11 PM »
Yeah.  Tell that to the Bosnians. 
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #249 on: December 03, 2014, 07:33:59 AM »
Yeah, I had that link in my "Obama has made race relations worse" thread, along with the old man on oxygen who was carjacked, Calypso Louie inciting a race war, Rams players thuging it up in St Louis on Sunday, Congressional Black Caucasian-haters parroting Rams thugs, Holder declaring racial profiling of blacks is over...

These asshats will make the former Yugoslavia break up look like a fricken holiday vacation!!!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #250 on: December 04, 2014, 02:51:55 PM »
35 Northbound into downtown Sh*tholeapolis is now shut down, by tards with their hands up and an enabling DOT who has already announced that they'll let them go on for two hours.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #251 on: December 04, 2014, 03:18:50 PM »
35 Northbound into downtown Sh*tholeapolis is now shut down, by tards with their hands up and an enabling DOT who has already announced that they'll let them go on for two hours.

#PantsUpDontLoot
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #252 on: December 04, 2014, 04:15:24 PM »

I got clipped by a feral on the way home in an unrelated event, although he probably would be related to these idiot protesters.

Keep it up morons.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #253 on: December 04, 2014, 05:37:44 PM »

Where's a monster truck when you need one.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #254 on: December 05, 2014, 07:10:29 AM »
Wow.  All the feral trash and their apologists will eat this shyt up!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/12/communist-chant-sheet-distributed-at-nyc-eric-garner-protest/

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #255 on: December 05, 2014, 07:58:10 AM »
New info this morning.  The protesters literally colluded with the state patrol to break the law, shut down the freeway, and strand thousands.

This is literally no longer a government that works for the people.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #256 on: December 05, 2014, 09:38:50 AM »
 ::machinegun::

Seriously, just kill 'em.  Drive over them, shoot them...

This is the perfect example of the idiocy of progressive rot...they lump people into groups, they reward or punish people based upon wether or not they like/need that group, and then they let one group be exempt from the laws the rest are held to and I suppose they cannot understand why it all ends in anarchy.  If one group is exempt from the law and can endanger public safety then no group should be held accountable, I'm just more honest in my aims than this trash is...I want to sweep the trash off the street.

And hey, look whose side the shythead cops are choosing yet again.

How many people have a pea-sized brain that think a stunt like this will win people over to their fvcked up way of thinking?

They all need to be put down, they are rabid, diseased, incapable of normal human interaction...

At the very least I have to devlop a urine and feces delivery system for deployment into herds of idiots...
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 10:12:21 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #257 on: December 05, 2014, 11:51:10 AM »
Starting to wonder if hundreds of thousands of people died for jack shyt...

...when so many stupid sons of demons keep saying ridiculous crap like this...

...what a waste.

Should have just gathered them up and shipped them back to Africa right after the war!

We know the stupid UN wouldn't care...they haven't cared about black on black violence or black on white violence in Africa...ever.

And yeah, racists male and female (damn, nice pic, female...I guess) don't give a damn about the facts...which matches my giving a damn if any of these swine drop dead or not.

Will the snuffing of this stupid drug-dealin' douchebag in Phoenix be the next riot excuse du juor?

Gin up Big Racist Shakedown, Inc!

H/T - http://weaselzippers.us/207231-friday-open-thread-56/

Animals will throw poop for any old reason, facts don't mean squat!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #258 on: December 09, 2014, 11:22:01 AM »
Welcome to Thug Fight Club...there is only one rule in Thug Fight Club - Thugs call the shots, not you white SOBs!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/12/berkeley-ericgarner-protest-rules-let-blacks-beat-non-blacks-dont-photograph-rioting-blacks/

Definitely qualifies as "full retard".

And, all these stupid die-in's...

Seriously...

You want people to get used to seeing dead thugs?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 11:25:40 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #259 on: December 10, 2014, 11:10:10 AM »
The retarded world the libiots love to embrace when it comports with thier batshyt effing nuts ideology finds that America is one of the least racist nations on Earth...

http://weaselzippers.us/207701-global-survey-finds-america-one-of-the-worlds-least-racist-countrys/

Obama, Sharpton, the rest of the race-baiters, the MFM and the great unwashed out there that buy thier drivel to declare the world racist in...3...2...1...

Oh, and those stooges in the MFM....yeah, AP jackwagons declare stupid lies “I Can’t Breathe” And “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot” as two of the Most Memorable Quotes of 2014

http://weaselzippers.us/207696-ap-names-i-cant-breathe-and-hands-up-as-two-of-the-most-memorable-quotes-of-2014/

Well, sure they would...first, they kiss thug ass first thing when they wake up each morning, and more importantly, they hope this mindset really becomes effective, because the way they are behaving people fed up with their shyt gonna be pointing guns at them for real!!!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 11:15:05 AM by Libertas »