Author Topic: Rick Perry indicted for vetoing a funding bill  (Read 2492 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Rick Perry indicted for vetoing a funding bill
« on: August 16, 2014, 05:50:33 AM »
Rick Perry indicted for Lehmberg veto threat

By our old friends in the Travis County DA.  Sound familiar?  Think Tom Delay.  Trying to imprison Rick Perry for LIFE, for vetoing a funding bill for a department headed up by a drunken hag who recently made a high profile spectacle of herself.

I am now to the point where I would no longer feel bad if something along the lines of [redacted] happened to this particular bunch.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Rick Perry indicted for vetoing a funding bill
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 08:27:11 AM »
Yet still the cricket chorus chirps as regards any 'corruption', 'obstruction' 'illegal', 'unconstitutional' or 'abuse of power' charges against the #N*ggerInChief.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 11:46:29 AM »
It's part of the larger effort by the Left to criminalize all opposition to their agenda.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 01:18:02 PM »
What a bunch of crap!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 07:53:58 AM »
Until some of these assholes start getting dropped they'll continue to abuse the corrupt systems to their advantage...all part of the "not playing by the same rules" crap we've come to know and loath...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 09:39:23 AM »
Until some of these assholes start getting dropped they'll continue to abuse the corrupt systems to their advantage...all part of the "not playing by the same rules" crap we've come to know and loath...
You mean the "honor system". No, they most certainly haven't any. Just the means to an end to these Marxists
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 11:28:40 AM »
You mean the "honor system". No, they most certainly haven't any. Just the means to an end to these Marxists

I'm looking forward to the ending part...   ::evilbat::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2014, 12:45:07 PM »
  Why are they afraid of Perry all of a sudden?Why doing damage so soon?Are they that scared?  ::thinking::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2014, 02:08:17 PM »
Probably in cahoots with Ruling Class pubbies...

Only EGOP candidates allowed to survive thank you very little...

Whatever...

If there was a functionally serious opposition party in play they would be fighting fire with nuclear weapons...but instead wetting their pants and pretending they live in a fair and free country...

Idiots!

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2014, 03:07:08 PM »
The name of the game is "Destroy Any Repub You Can" or at least taint them with a tag the MSM can use forever to try to discredit them.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2014, 04:08:00 PM »
The name of the game is "Destroy Any Repub You Can" or at least taint them with a tag the MSM can use forever to try to discredit them.

And it worked very well on Sarah Palin.  FWIW, I read the other day that the ethics claims filed were continuous and one was even filed against her for establishing a fund for her defense.  She resigned because her family was being bankrupted, and what's being said now, even by conservatives?  "She's a quitter".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2014, 09:15:28 PM »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2014, 07:11:22 AM »
These assholes are all a bunch of outsiders and get funding from the likes of Soros and his ilk, they should all be smoked out and dealt with.

Playing nice just ensures the other team always has the advantage, people got to shake off their immature devotion to outdated norms and respond in kind or just accept the inevitable.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2014, 08:05:10 AM »
At this point it galls me that Perry will go through the process, and if the case is not dismissed, will have his fate decided on the merits of this bullsh*t.

I would sooner see the Leftists who filed the charges and the grand jury that agreed to indict dragged into the street and shot.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2014, 10:12:02 AM »
At this point it galls me that Perry will go through the process, and if the case is not dismissed, will have his fate decided on the merits of this bullsh*t.

I would sooner see the Leftists who filed the charges and the grand jury that agreed to indict dragged into the street and shot.

Hear, hear.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2014, 10:20:50 AM »

I'm so glad I wasn't taking a drink of coffee at that exact moment. ::laughonfloor::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2014, 11:18:41 AM »

Hear, hear.

Oh my my, oh Hell yes!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2014, 07:26:05 AM »
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/08/19/texas-gov-perry-turns-himself-in/

I remember a time when frivolous law suits and such were dismissed as soon as they appeared...the age of judicial activism and judge-shopping has rendered that obsolete...

::outrage::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2014, 05:26:01 PM »
As Rush has pointed out, the real purpose behind this is so that henceforth the media can add "who was indicted" to every story about Rick Perry.  Already there's an article out about how all the GOP frontrunners have problems with indictments and what not.

The media are simply the psychological warfare department of the Left.  They are quite deliberate in their manipulation of public opinion through deceit, misinformation, disinformation, and deciding what will and what won't become a story.  They are consciously conducting information warfare in pursuit of the Left's agenda, and because of this they will be perfectly legitimate targets within the parameters of Fourth Generation Warfare.

On the actual indictment itself, it's absurd.  A governor is vested with the power to veto bills from the legislature.  He can veto them for any reason or no reason.  Never forget how totalitarian the Left is.  They will bend every living soul to their designs, they will permit no alternative to their way.  Won't be voting ourselves out of this trap, no sir.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly