Author Topic: The Big Lie in Ferguson  (Read 1966 times)

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
The Big Lie in Ferguson
« on: August 24, 2014, 08:33:08 AM »
Old English Proverb: “A lie will go round the world while truth is pulling its boots on.”

In Ferguson, Missouri, "a police officer shot an unarmed Black teenager six times." This was all that was known within one hour of the shooting. Several videos made it to YouTube and were broadcast worldwide of upset eyewitnesses to the shooting saying that they saw Ferguson Officer Wilson get out of his Police SUV and chase Michael Brown, shooting him in the back, for no reason.

One such eyewitness said she saw Officer Wilson shoot Michael Brown four times, then stand over him and shoot him four more times while he was on the ground. The convenience store robbery accomplice, Dorian Johnson, also said that the cop harassed them both and actually grabbed Michael Wilson's arm and pulled it into the car through the window. When the officer's gun discharged, they both took off. Dorian said he hid behind the first car he could find and then saw Officer Wilson shoot his friend in the back, then shoot him again seven more times when he had his hands up.

Another videographer at the scene was heard on tape "they said he had his hands up" and  "they said he was running away" and "they said the cop shot him in the back for no reason." All these inflammatory statements were made within one hour of the shooting, causing some politicians to seek the nearest t.v. camera and demand justice for the execution style murder of the innocent Black teenager. Even the inept Missouri Governor, Jay Nixon, made a statement before all the facts came out, that "the officer should be vigorously prosecuted."

These statements were made before all the facts were known. Most of the facts are in and many directly contradict the on camera statements of the so-called "eyewitnesses" to the shooting. The most important of the exculpatory evidence was the autopsy review made by the world renowned pathologist hired by the lawyers for the Michael Brown family. The Brown's son was not shot in the back. Not a single bullet wound.

The case against Officer Wilson began to deteriorate, first with the news that the "Gentle Giant" had just committed a strong arm robbery at a convenience store just minutes before the altercation. Later, we are told that Dorian Johnson, the accomplice to the robbery, had an outstanding warrant, and had been charged in the past with lying to police.

As the case against the Police officer begins to fall apart in the court of public opinion, the media appears to change it's tone. The media appears to realize that the original racist rogue cop supposition is not supported by the facts, so it switches field faster than a Barry Sanders or Walter Peyton. It's no longer about Officer Wilson, it's about the anti-Black hatred and institutional racism of the Ferguson Police Department.

Which leads me to this utterly disgusting article by Daily Beast nit-wit, Candace McCoy. Read it if you wish here: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/23/prosecuting-officer-wilson-won-t-bring-justice-to-ferguson.html

The gist of the hit piece is this: "
Even if the prosecutor indicts Wilson, it will be hard to convict him. But dry evidentiary standards are not likely to be the concern of a community grieving over what they believe was the murder of an innocent man."

Let me break is down for you in Progressive Speak: The facts be damned. If 'the Black Community' wants to believe that a racist cop murdered an innocent, unarmed teen, then the facts be damned. If the Race Agitators can justify their existence by stoking the anger and hatred of the locals, and justify the Professional Agitators continued relevancy, then the facts be damned.

Let's have this conversation about race, Mr. Attorney General. But let's include the people who incite the crowds to riot, only to justify their political agenda. Let's arrest a few of the nuttier ones who rallied the grieving community to "kill some cops." Let's show the country that the racism of the New Black Panther Party and it's chief spokesman, Malik Shabazz, that the rules of civil society apply to all.

[Note: Edited and cross-posted at RedState]
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 01:40:06 PM by BigAlSouth »
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: The Big Lie in Ferguson
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 09:10:39 AM »
Let's have this conversation  about race, Mr. Attorney General. But let's include the people who incite the crowds to riot, to justify their political agenda. Let's arrest a few of the nuttier ones who rallied the grieving community to kill some cops. Let's show the country that the racism of the New Black Panther Party and it's chief spokesman, Malik Shabazz, that the rules of civil society apply to all.

::clapping::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 09:19:50 AM »
That was well said.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 11:10:32 AM »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 02:09:30 PM »
One would hope that low level operatives of the police state are taking note: the system you serve, that "winning team" you think you're part of, is going to roll over on you as soon as it serves its interests to do so. Might want to think long and hard about where your loyalties lie.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2014, 02:43:20 PM »
And say what you want but I enjoy living in a small community where I am on a first name basis with the sheriff.

Doesn't hurt one bit because you just never know.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2014, 03:56:53 PM »
And say what you want but I enjoy living in a small community where I am on a first name basis with the sheriff.

Doesn't hurt one bit because you just never know.

Exactly. I have read recently that the local Sheriffs are the closest to the community, and have a better idea of what is best for them.

One local sheriff has recently criticized Attorney General Holder for his "sympathies" in the Brown shooting.

“I think that some of the officials in Missouri like Governor Nixon, Senator MacCaskill, and even the Attorney General of the United States made some irresponsible and inflammatory statements during this time which didn’t help this situation, insinuating that our law enforcement officers across the United States engage in some nefarious or systematic cultural attempts to violate people’s civil rights,” Clarke said.

See: http://downtrend.com/brian-carey/milwaukee-sheriff-eric-holder-slapped-law-enforcement-in-the-face-needs-to-apologize/
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2014, 07:13:04 AM »
Yeah Clarke was targeted by Bloomie and his merry band of gun-grabbing fascists and still won reelection, and that is saying something since Milwaukee is a huge lefty bastion...I mean it is like the freshwater cousin of SF!

But the truth doesn't matter, I think the cop screwed up by letting this idiot get that close to him, but the community is always going to act in a hive-manner and is always open to being exploited to get their swarm on.

It's like Glock's AmRen piece, there is just no reasoning with these people, all we can do is plan to survive them after the SHTF, just like we have to plan to survive everything else.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2014, 11:53:57 AM »
Wow the asshats jumping up and down for attention over this Feral Ferguson crap is predictable and amazing, and does nothing but buttress the arguments put forth by articles like the one starting this thread!

PC/dIveRsIty/Multi Culti clultists go totally apesh*t over being told that Brown (like Martin) was no angel...

The truth!  It just sucks and gets in libiot/racist agendas! 

Race-baiting media whores like this gutless scrunt dares talk about race and law like these movements know jack about either!

More expoiters like this CAIR Islaminal show up to find more angry recruits!

Libiot self-loathing whites come out to demonize white racist America yet again...

Yeah, they would have everyone believe fellas like the one below are born that way...

Author of this sh*t is one Andrew O'Hehir...looks like a typical self-loathing white lib...

I bet he has pictures of Mandela and Che all over his luxury hive...

Libiot teacher compares Ferguson rioters to Boston Tea Party patriots...

Well you know the Tea Party was going to be trashed at some point by these critters...

Screw 'em all!

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2014, 01:06:57 PM »
Enough already, start the shooting war! They have earned the wrath. ::rockethrow::
 ::rockets::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2014, 07:09:42 AM »
Patience is a virtue we're all running out of...

...and I think tolerance pretty much evaporated...