Author Topic: More so-called Christian's showing their naive side...  (Read 671 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
More so-called Christian's showing their naive side...
« on: September 12, 2014, 07:18:06 AM »
More so-called Christian's showing their naive side, willing the gamble with other peoples lives just to show how effing progressive they are...

http://weaselzippers.us/199438-d-c-catholic-cardinal-praises-islam-calls-mohammed-a-prophet/

Should be excommunicated...likely will be praised from within the church and by all manner or Islaminal scum, prog pols and presstitutes...

Up is down...yadda yadda yadda...

Latter day earth really blows!!!   ::effu::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: More so-called Christian's showing their naive side...
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 11:36:42 AM »
He's a heretic, plain and simple.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 11:43:16 AM »
Burnings will come back into style, they'll have to...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 11:54:13 AM »
This kind of ties back into the thread about the unusual number of Westerners joining up with the goat humpers.  The West has just become squishy, noncommittal, and relativistic about virtually everything.  Brings to mind the saying "if you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything."

A civilization that refuses to make positive assertions about itself, or pretends that everything is absolutely equivalent, is a civilization that simply ceases to be. We're seeing it, we're living it.  A civilization is falling apart all around us.  It's been going on for a long time now, but I think we're now beginning to see real consequences.

One of the things that worries me most is the human tendency to only see things in terms of your own personal life experience.  Soon we will have a generation that has no memory of what America used to be.  You might even argue that is already the case for a lot of under-30s.  The Left is well aware of this tendency and is banking on it as a major part of their "long march" strategy.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 12:27:46 PM »
I've been of the opinion for a while now that most people in the younger age groups do not share a similar understanding of who we were/are and where we come from...more than just the general generational thing too, I mean a visceral unsettling feeling that most are not going to fall on the right side of history...what could be called the "I see dead people" effect...

All I can do is try to keep my nephews educated enough, and their folks are doing a pretty good job too, things beyond my control are worrysome to say the least...