Author Topic: Breaking News, Soldier shot outside Canadian Parliment building,  (Read 3798 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Breaking News, Soldier shot outside Canadian Parliment building,
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2014, 02:28:35 PM »
This is how the media should cover these event.

http://www.attn.com/stories/234/how-media-should-always-cover-shootings

Yes, precisely.  And, except for covering the trial when there is one, the murderer's name/s should never be spoken or written.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2014, 03:14:03 PM »
Now I don't want my American brothers and sisters to take offence, but after this series of attacks, Prime Minister Harper contacted Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel for advice,

I'm not sure why Obama was not first on the list and never was called, I'm sure it was an oversight.. JMHO

Take offence? If you posted your PM called Obama, id think he was nuts.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline robins111

« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2014, 04:29:29 AM »
That whole mentally ill, homeless, poor guy meme just fell into the dumpster where it belongs.  The RCMP just announced he made a video prior to the attack, detailing his reasons... Islam,

The leftards and media (But I repeat myself) are bawling in their cereal this morning

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/news-nouvelles/speeches-stat-discours-decl/2014/20141026-eng.htm?tw

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2014, 06:15:36 AM »
The leftards and media (But I repeat myself) are bawling in their cereal this morning

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/news-nouvelles/speeches-stat-discours-decl/2014/20141026-eng.htm?tw

They could cheer themselves up very easily...with song. Here; I wrote them one:

Muslim had a little bomb
little bomb, little bomb
Muslim had a little bomb
It’s fuse was sure to blow.

And everywhere that Muslim went
Muslim went, Muslim went,
Everywhere that Muslim went
the bomb was sure to go.

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608041548388896070&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2014, 07:08:55 AM »
Heh, nice Pab's...

But soooo RACIST!  That's what those blubbering babboons of dIverSitY would scream!

But note that they never attack the truth of the message...ever...just the messenger and the method of delivering the message...

Until a sizeable majority of people have had enough of being bullied by these suicidal leftist whores, the crap will just keep spinning off their merry-go-round of lies and stupidity...

And until we deal with the idiots from within trying to defeat the Islaminals anywhere is going to be more than problematic...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline robins111

« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2014, 07:45:01 AM »
Heh, nice Pab's...

But soooo RACIST!  That's what those blubbering babboons of dIverSitY would scream!

But note that they never attack the truth of the message...ever...just the messenger and the method of delivering the message...

Until a sizeable majority of people have had enough of being bullied by these suicidal leftist whores, the crap will just keep spinning off their merry-go-round of lies and stupidity...

I gather I'm not the only one who's getting real tiered of being called a racist, every time we point out a fundamental truth about some identifiable group.

I really really want to boot someone in the nads the next time I'm painted with that brush... there's a frequent commenter on the Canadian conservative network, who's favorite quote is "It's never wrong to punch hippies"... pretty good point in my opinion.

And until we deal with the idiots from within trying to defeat the Islaminals anywhere is going to be more than problematic...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2014, 08:12:05 AM »
Heh, nice Pab's...

I gather I'm not the only one who's getting real tiered of being called a racist, every time we point out a fundamental truth about some identifiable group.

I really really want to boot someone in the nads the next time I'm painted with that brush... there's a frequent commenter on the Canadian conservative network, who's favorite quote is "It's never wrong to punch hippies"... pretty good point in my opinion.

I took the liberty of segmenting your comments, they mingled with my own.

And yeah I don't know if I'd call it "tired" even though I may use that term from time to time, there is a weariness element to the expected happening with vomitous regularity, but that is life in LibiotLand...but the more common reaction is the one you go on to next - anger.  I too feel an overpowering urge to pound them into mush...I don't care if they call me "racist" per se because I know they are full of sh*t, but I do get angry because the accusation is both too often not refuted by those it is leveled against and because it hides their mendacity and covers the other constellations of lies they get away with spewing!  Thus, anger.  People have to stop laying down and rolling over...treat these clowns like the bullies they are, make them hurt and bleed...if they start in again, make them hurt and bleed more!!!

Offline robins111

« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2014, 08:43:29 AM »
Heh, nice Pab's...

And yeah I don't know if I'd call it "tired" even though I may use that term from time to time, there is a weariness element to the expected happening with vomitous regularity, but that is life in LibiotLand...but the more common reaction is the one you go on to next - anger.  I too feel an overpowering urge to pound them into mush...I don't care if they call me "racist" per se because I know they are full of sh*t, but I do get angry because the accusation is both too often not refuted by those it is leveled against and because it hides their mendacity and covers the other constellations of lies they get away with spewing!  Thus, anger.  People have to stop laying down and rolling over...treat these clowns like the bullies they are, make them hurt and bleed...if they start in again, make them hurt and bleed more!!!

I've started to respond to accusations of racism with, Yah, so???

It messes with their heads, and they can't flounder a way out of that, they want you to go into denial and defend yourself,.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2014, 08:47:26 AM »
Heh, nice Pab's...

I've started to respond to accusations of racism with, Yah, so???

It messes with their heads, and they can't flounder a way out of that, they want you to go into denial and defend yourself,.

Ahhh...

So, you're like the cat that torments his food before eating it!  Nice.   ;D

As long as the mouse is devoured, I'm good!   ::evilbat::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2014, 07:44:30 PM »
    ::clapping::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2014, 07:05:03 AM »

Offline robins111

« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2014, 08:47:05 AM »
As its been said before.. Don't pick a fight with Old Guys.. they won't fight back, they'll kill you.

::laserkill::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2014, 10:14:46 AM »
If he got 5 Purple Hearts in Vietnam you are just about guaranteed he knows all about hand to hand combat. The communists liked to employ human wave assaults.

I'm reminded of that scene in The Big Lebowski where Walter ruminates on how the camel jockeys are an unworthy adversary compared to the guys in the black pajamas.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly