Topics > General Board

more "Princess Boy" degeneracy

(1/6) > >>

Glock32:
I know this subject has come up from time to time on here. Moonbattery had a recent entry on it here: http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2011/04/my-princess-boy.html  Apparently the psychotic child abuser mother has now taken to dragging her victim around and displaying him in front of elementary school classes.

IronDioPriest:
FTA:

--- Quote ---The Facebook page My Princess Boy... provides a helpful masturbatory aid to homosexuals of the common pedophile strain by offering a public reservoir of photographs of little boys dressed up like girls by their moonbat mommies.
--- End quote ---

That's really what it's all about. Whether any given moonbat mommie happens to have homosexual masturbatory material on her radar, the intentional debasing of sexual roles, sexuality, and sexual nature all leads to advancing the proliferation and pervasiveness of homosexuality.

Who would do this to a child unless evil was their god?

John Florida:
I know I'm spitting into the wind but why would a school allow her in.

LadyVirginia:
I hadn't heard about this. 

My heart aches for this boy.

This mother writes about acceptance as if her child was born this way.  He wasn't; she created him.  She's obviously very proud of her work.  She is creating a freak and forcing stupid people into accepting him.  She is SICK.

I had a friend years ago that signed her boys up for figure skating, ballet and yoga.  Although she was married she definitely had man issues.  When the boys got to high school they quit all of those activities (the kids became major underage drinkers).  I could never figure out though why their dad who loved football and baseball never enrolled them in those programs.

Glock32:

--- Quote from: LadyVirginia on April 27, 2011, 03:52:58 PM ---I could never figure out though why their dad who loved football and baseball never enrolled them in those programs.

--- End quote ---

A common thread among these women seems to be some sort of deep seated need for dominance, particularly dominance over passive males. I think they sublimate this need by transforming their male children. The example of the woman you know is not unlike the mothers of these "Princess Boys", because many of them also have actual fathers present -- which makes it all the more perplexing. These are all submissive men.

That sort of ties into another thing we've frequently discussed here, the cultural emasculation of the West. I cite as an example the prominence of what are outward signs of masculinity, but are actually just the "approved" outlets like sports and cliched advertisements for power tools or Maxim magazine and the like. Your example of the dad who loved football reminded me of that, it's as if we have produced generations who are only permitted to ape the outward manifestations of masculinity. Real men would under no circumstances allow their wives to put their sons into dresses.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version