Author Topic: Barack the Brilliant - "Tehran is a large, sophisticated country..."  (Read 514 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://weaselzippers.us/209427-gaffe-obama-thinks-tehran-is-a-country/

What an imbecile!  But, this is nothing new to us, but there are millions of American's that have to answer for everything this fool has done and for the blood of citizens and other nationalities spilt by this psychopath!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Barack the Brilliant - "Tehran is a large, sophisticated country..."
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 04:01:28 PM »
It must be tough...being so freakin' brilliant that, in an effort to speak to the minions you benevolently rule, you must sort through the near encyclopedic brain-warehouse that is your infinite mind and spit out rapid fire sound-bites that then get twisted & commented on by the likes of…uhm…us.

I surprised that we haven’t developed a way for Barack to telepathically send his brilliance to us via TOTUS & thus save him the excruciating embarrassment of these verbal missteps which if my calculations hold up, have occurred at least once in all fifty seven of these United States.

(uhm...58 counting Cuba)  ???
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Barack the Brilliant - "Tehran is a large, sophisticated country..."
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 06:17:51 AM »
Heh.  I like that summation.  TOTUS probably asked to have a blanket thrown over him just so nobody would blame him!   ::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.