Author Topic: FBI - Bogus cell sites are legal, we don't need no stinkin' warrants!  (Read 875 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: FBI - Bogus cell sites are legal, we don't need no stinkin' warrants!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 05:51:09 PM »
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/01/fbi-says-search-warrants-not-needed-to-use-stringrays-in-public-places/

We don't need no Gestapo either.   ;)
Our country based upon liberty for all has devolved into anything but.
I love that our people have invented new innovative ways to keep us safe except they more often than not use them against us. We really should have Judah and the Macabee(d) the republic a century ago when they proposed the 16th and 17th amendments. It's way late now unless we can rely on our military brothers to help us out.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: FBI - Bogus cell sites are legal, we don't need no stinkin' warrants!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 06:33:08 AM »
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/01/fbi-says-search-warrants-not-needed-to-use-stringrays-in-public-places/

We don't need no Gestapo either.   ;)
Our country based upon liberty for all has devolved into anything but.
I love that our people have invented new innovative ways to keep us safe except they more often than not use them against us. We really should have Judah and the Macabee(d) the republic a century ago when they proposed the 16th and 17th amendments. It's way late now unless we can rely on our military brothers to help us out.

The Purges are creating the Progressive "clone army", we get the good ones escaping the stupid, they get the taxpayer extorted hardware...bno matter how it all ends, I would rather be on our side than theirs...they have nothing but evil and despair on their side and they can choke on it.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.