Author Topic: Jihadis fire at Syrian MiG 21 -- does not work out well for them  (Read 994 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Here a group of jihadis are firing anti-aircraft weapons at a Syrian Air Force MiG 21.  They sound all bold and defiant with their "Allahu akbar" gibberish, until the MiG suddenly turns into them with a surprise.

Air Strike: Up close against a Syrian MiG attack
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Jihadis fire at Syrian MiG 21 -- does not work out well for them
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 11:28:05 AM »
I really wish some nation had the balls to irradiate every non-peaceful Muslim country indiscriminately.

The sound of these animals and their constant, shrill, "Allahu Akbar" is like a knife twisting in my guts. The sound of their languages alone causes a visceral revulsion unlike anything I've ever known. It galls me that I'm expected to tolerate these subhumans within the border of my own country. It galls me even more that nobody has the balls to eradicate them at their places of origin.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 11:50:45 AM »
Yeah I can't stand their jibberish either...and that Akbar crap makes me want to gut them from chin to groin!

The best thing that could happen in Syria...and any hadji sh*thole like it...is if they all slaughter each other!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 11:55:17 AM »
... Leave someplace like Indonesia stand as an example of what the civilized world will tolerate, and eradicate the rest.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2015, 11:55:31 AM »
It should be readily apparent to anyone that secular dictators like Saddam Hussein, Assad, and others are/were the best case scenario for that part of the world.  W. was incredibly naive to believe that people in that part of the world wanted "democracy" and "freedom."

I don't know how we're going to deal with them.  I'm actually surprised Sydney and Paris style attacks haven't been more prevalent, because they're easy for the terrorists to pull off and they strike a chord of terror in a population unlike attacks on harder targets.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly