Author Topic: WTF is this country coming to  (Read 580 times)

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
WTF is this country coming to
« on: February 05, 2015, 04:08:05 PM »
A damn little kid - hope they catch the bast#d then send him/her my way for the attitude ajustment that is needed for the low life.  A baseball bat applied 'tween the eyes should be a good start.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/02/04/9-year-old-shot-while-selling-girl-scout-cookies/22876259/
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: WTF is this country coming to
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 04:49:06 PM »

ndianapolis police officers were dispatched to the Retreat Cooperative apartments just after 4:30 p.m. Tuesday. Investigators on the scene said witnesses reported seeing a person's arm sticking out the window of an SUV and firing a gun indiscriminately.

And lets play "Guess! That! Race!" 
I Will take "dark skinned barbarians" for $1000 Alex.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 11:46:17 PM »
The country is coming to a day of reckoning where there will either be another "Great Awakening" with its accompanying return to biblical morality and associated repentance OR we go the way of the Roman Empire.

And now I will mix my metaphors...

When you see a projectile moving in a certain direction at a certain speed you should not expect it to end up anywhere other than its obvious target area. This implies that there aren't really two or more outcomes possible but, in fact, history does show that we can, as a society, reverse course and change for the better. It's not likely but it since it happened before it is more than theoretically possible that it can happen again.

There...that's as close to a glass half full* attitude as I can muster.

*And, of course, the glass is neither half full nor half empty because the other half is composed of air and therefore the glass is always full.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 07:13:55 AM »
Obviously, people with any sense need to abandon such places and let the scum that is left kill each other off...it might be harsh, but it ain't wrong.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.