Author Topic: What does High School Physics, Seattle and White Priveldge have in common?  (Read 1385 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
What does High School Physics, Seattle and White Privilege have in common? 

If you guessed a black man with a radical Afrocentric agenda in proglodyte village full of self-loathing white libiots, you win a biscuit!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/02/seattle-physics-teacher-to-require-his-students-learn-about-white-privilege/

I think being hired as a physics teacher and being allowed to push this radical Afrocentric crap that is meant to make white kids cower before emboldened black supremacists is a clear cut case of black privilege run amok!

::cussing::  Seattle!    ::cussing::  black supremacists!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
I guess "those people" can't handle teaching something difficult, like physics, so we have to allow them to dumb it down to African American Studies, Duke edition.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
The good news is that he teaches in a private school (where parents fork over their own money to indoctrinate their children). The better news is that those self-same parents are part of a culture that has fallen below the population replacement rate, meaning in a few more generations they will be subsumed by other cultures.

The bad news is, like it or not (I don't), I'm part of that culture too.

::whatgives::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
The good news is that he teaches in a private school (where parents fork over their own money to indoctrinate their children). The better news is that those self-same parents are part of a culture that has fallen below the population replacement rate, meaning in a few more generations they will be subsumed by other cultures.

The bad news is, like it or not (I don't), I'm part of that culture too.

::whatgives::

The worst news is not enough people are fed up.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson