Author Topic: Angie's List  (Read 599 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Angie's List
« on: April 01, 2015, 11:29:51 AM »
Sent in my cancellation, yesterday.  Between their CEO showing the world what a fraud he is, and a lawsuit accusing Angie's List of making bad reviews go away with a ca$h payment and one might conclude it's been a bad week for the company.  How bad?

https://www.facebook.com/angieslist

::hysterical::

Never go out of your way to antagonize your customer base.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Angie's List
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 11:39:34 AM »
Recent postings:

Sarah Footner  - I recommend the angieslist CEO take a vacation to learn how the constitution works. Hopefully Indiana will give angieslist a vacation from all their tax subsisidies.

Heh.

Jerry Badach - Other companies looking to boycott Indiana include Smallbox, Salesforce, and Angie’s List; particularly, they want to disassociate from businesses headquartered in Indiana. Yet all of these companies work with businesses with outlets in places like Saudi Arabia, where homosexuality is punishable by death.

Expecting consistency of thought and action...

Heh.

And how telling...

Liked by - NPR!

::hysterical::

And these pansies who think calling religious people bigots and saying zilch about the Peaceful violence of Islam...are actually scoring any points?!

Talk about bottom of the gene pool...

::laughonfloor::

Good luck, morons, enjoy pissing off 50% just to kiss the ass of 1-2%!

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Re: Angie's List
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 03:32:39 PM »
Ironically,  Angie's List has never served my part of Indiana (northwest corner of the state).    The were planning on rolling out here,  but they cancelled it due to the new law.

Funny thing about it,  the urban part of  northwest indiana is the most liberal part of the whole state.   So they are boycotting the most likely users of their site.    They are hurting their bottom line more then Indiana's.