Author Topic: NY Times Employee Promotes Fascist Action Against Christians Opposed to Gay Life  (Read 4374 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://weaselzippers.us/220046-gay-nyts-columnist-wants-christians-to-be-forced-to-embrace-gay-lifestyle/

It is what all in the Democrat-Media Complex believe, what every progressive believes, what every radical homosexual believes...

It sounds like a call to openly attack Christians, doesn't it?  The D-MC/Progressive/Radical Homo axis of evil wants to inititate a nation-wide Kristallnacht against Christians.

Hey, go ahead, send out your minions...see what happens...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Gay marriage" will not affect you, so why do you care?", they said.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Maybe we should just all convert to Islam.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop

I love it when I get that quip.

"Oh but it does!" I retort. "It's like eroding property values. If you have a neighborhood of $500,000 dollar homes...and build a mud hut on one of the vacant lots - that's what gay marriage is to traditional marriage. You can inhabit the hut...but that doesn't make it a home."

I always get the desired response... ::rolllaughing::
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Any homo can get married now days...but God only endorsed hetero marriage!!!!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders

"Oh but it does!" I retort. "It's like eroding property values. If you have a neighborhood of $500,000 dollar homes...and build a mud hut on one of the vacant lots - that's what gay marriage is to traditional marriage. You can inhabit the hut...but that doesn't make it a home."

Nice ;')

Mine is a bit cruder (again, thinking along the lines of Pan's tagline)

"Words mean things. You can call a ham sammich Marriage but it will still be a ham sammich. If you use the brute force of government to coerce a change of meanings to words they don't suddenly gain new meaning - they lose the old meaning. If you strip the meaning of Marriage then it means nothing. If Marriage, the cornerstone of civilization, means nothing then nothing means anything. If nothing means anything then nothing has any meaning and I can do whatever I like.

If I can do whatever I like, and I don't like what you've done, what's to stop me from gutting you like a fish - right here - right now?"

The response is usually proportional to how straight-faced I deliver it.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero

How could they not respond?..  you are pointing out to them that even if they own the lot, what they build there will ALWAYS be a mud hut to you - and it infuriates them that they can't change that. I am so stealing that.  This has never been about having the right to purchase a lot and building a home in the good neighborhood.  Its about trying to force your neighbors to praise your house and invite you round to dinner at government gunpoint and it always has been - even if you are building a mud hut, stinking up the air and leaving cars up on blocks on your front lawn.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 02:19:01 PM by Weisshaupt »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

NO.  And you shouldn't ever say that again.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
The way Okneegro talks, I thought we were already there.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
The way Okneegro talks, I thought we were already there.

I attended a 1 days pastor’s conference (even though I’m not a pastor) where George Barna (the Barna Group) & David Barton (Wallbuilders) were among the top speakers.

Barton referenced Obama’s claim that Muslims bequeathed a rich heritage to our country & were instrumental in its founding. Barton’s response was 2 fold:

•   There was a Muslim camel trainer that Thomas Jefferson planned to use as a consultant when he was strategizing on how to best fight Mexico (camels were considered but later rejected – so bye-bye Muzzie contribution #1).

•   However. Barton did agree with Obama on Muzzie contribution number two (#MuzzieContribution2). Since the United States had declared its independence from Great Britain, it no longer enjoyed the naval protection afforded by her majesty’s navy and, thus, was on its own when confronted by the Muslim/Barbary pirates.

So, thankfully, Muslims DID contribute a rich heritage to the development of the United States armed forces by providing much needed practice for our navy to flex its military muscles while it shot & killed ‘Slims by the score in the defense of its sea trade.

Thus, #ScumKingMuzzie is kinda’, sorta’ correct. And that correctness is further compounded if he were to read this post and lump it together with the “unloving” sentiments he claims Christians are speaking against him.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero

NO.  And you shouldn't ever say that again.

Pan...It would befuddle the liberals.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Don ... it would damn our immortal souls.  Not worth seeing liberal heads explode, imo, when there are other more material methods of doing so, but, ymmv .........

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Don ... it would damn our immortal souls.  Not worth seeing liberal heads explode, imo, when there are other more material methods of doing so, but, ymmv .........

Some of us are already damned.. 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Izzat so?  Some of us or some of them?  Nevermind, I'm not having this conversation.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I'm all for converting enemies of liberty whoever they might be into compost.

I like to keep things simple.

PS-I love 'Soup's "gut like a fish" retort...a variation of my "gut from stem to stern" warning I dole out to the deserving.   ::thumbsup::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Izzat so?  Some of us or some of them?  Nevermind, I'm not having this conversation.

Pan..... I said it tongue in cheek......If you want to get a rise out of a liberal ask them if they would love you if you converted to islam. Trust me, steam, rolls from their ears.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

Pan..... I said it tongue in cheek......If you want to get a rise out of a liberal ask them if they would love you if you converted to islam. Trust me, steam, rolls from their ears.

I get it and, yeah, I'll bet it does.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Still...I'm kinda with Pan's original reaction to this...I'd die fighting before converting to that cult, so how could I joke about it?  To really be funny it has to be in the realm of the possible, in this case we would never do it and they don't think they have to make the choice...yet.  Libiots being the cowards they are, given the option...fight and die or convert and be a slave...I have no doubt they'd take slave, but they don't even recognize the choice as valid yet...and no matter how many homo's the Islaminals slaughter, no matter how many women they mutlilate, no matter how many retarded kids they attach explosives to, nothing registers as an immediate threat to them requiring any act...well, beyond accomodation and appeasement...but like I said - they're cowards.

IMO there are better ways to make their heads pop...