Author Topic: Fedcoats say exposure of top Fedcoat officers was done by Right Wingers  (Read 1544 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Check out who is being blamed by the Fedcoats -

*People who think the Federal government (FBI, DHS, CIA) are traitors.  That's quite a wide pool, that at various points in our recent history included just about everyone.

*Anyone calling Statists "evil" "NWO" or "Statanists".  Wow, another wide capture.

*9/11 truthers, not looking good for Ron Paul and hardcore PaulBots.

*Anyone worried the Fed's will toss them into a FEMA camp, on orders from whoever is the current/acting dictator.  Again, big catch, at any point in time those concerned by such cover the sprectrum.

*Anybody professing Jesus.  Well, sure...your hardcore Fedcoat hates Christians...the Pentagon blames them for being haters and sexists now.  Nothing new here.

*Anybody thinking the people are in charge of anything here...no matter what radical extremist manifesto's like the Declaration of Independence, The Federalist Papers, The Anti-Federalist Papers, the Constitution or any other crazy proclamation might say!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/top-law-officials-personal-information-posted-online-right-wing-group-blamed/

If this isn't the fictitious false-flag pile of statist propaganda I suspect it is, then the Fedcoats have no choice...they have to come after, incarcerate or slaughter everyone not employed directly or indirectly by them.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Federal law enforcement officials are investigating the online publication of home addresses of senior officials and former officials of the Department of Homeland Security, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and other agencies, CBS News has learned.

... investigators believe an apparent right-wing extremist group is behind the posting of the information.

In a statement, DHS said: "The safety of our workforce is always a primary concern. DHS has notified employees who were identified in the posting and encouraged them to be vigilant. DHS will adjust security measures, as appropriate, to protect our employees."

An FBI official told CBS News investigative producer Pat Milton that the agency was aware of the posting and was attempting to locate the source.

As opposed to, when ....

Last month, the names and personal information of 100 U.S. military personnel were leaked online by a group claiming allegiance to the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

... our military people were told to just "keep a low military profile" and to not post on Facebook personal information such as where their kids go to school.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Notice how CBS blatantly correlates America's "Right-Wing" with ISIS.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Of course it does.

This topic relates to another that Libertas posted earlier:

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/04/15/judicial-watch-isis-is-operating-a-camp-just-a-few-miles-from-the-texas-border/

... Judicial Watch has been ringing alarm bells about terrorist activity on the border since last September, but the Department of Homeland Security denied allegations that anything of the sort was happening on the border.

When four Turkish men were arrested after illegally crossing the border last November, Homeland Security spokeswoman Marsha Catron said the individuals weren’t associated with ISIS.

“The suggestion that individuals who have ties to ISIL have been apprehended at the southwest border is categorically false, and not supported by any credible intelligence or the facts on the ground,” Ms. Catron said. “DHS continues to have no credible intelligence to suggest terrorist organizations are actively plotting to cross the southwest border.”

The first part of that last quote is, at least, correct:  DHS continues to have no credible intelligence, period.

It's about time the lying liars at DHS are personally exposed to the vulnerabilities they've exacerbated through their treachery.  And, NO, I don't GAS about their families.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
It's about time the lying liars at DHS are personally exposed to the vulnerabilities they've exacerbated through their treachery.  And, NO, I don't GAS about their families.

You n' me both Sis. I actively wish the worst fate for all enemies of liberty. Their families only threaten the future.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

You n' me both Sis. I actively wish the worst fate for all enemies of liberty. Their families only threaten the future.

And here it is, in black and white:  further vindication --

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/04/bloomberg-pro-environmental-groups-should-start-threatening-congress-gun-makers-coal-indusrty-cigarette-makers-and-their-families-video/

-- and garnished with a lie as his own "vindication":

“What the NRA does, the reason they are so powerful is they go to you and they say, you gotta vote with us. And you say, I can’t do it. I’m good on the other issues but I’m not good on guns. And the NRA would say, well We’re gonna go after you. But you say, my opponent is worse. But they say, we don’t care we’re going after you. We’re going after your spouse, your kids, and your grandkids. We’re setting up a fund so five generations from now we’re still going to go after every relative of yours.

::machinegun::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Leftist ascribe methods that only the fascists on their side employ with regularity, and then act all offended (they are always offended, but only because they are so offensive!) and try to pull that "if they can do it, we can do it" self-rationalization bullsh*t!

THEY are the ones shouting people down they don't agree with, to stifle any debate.  THEY are the ones spreading lies, so people are feaful of speaking out.  THEY are the ones wanting to use government force to make people think and act they we they do.  THEY are the ones using government force to ruin people and their businesses!  THEY are the ones destroying one God-given right after another and inventing ones that never existed!  THEY are the ones that have one set of rules for us and one without rules for them!  THEY are the fascists!

There is only one way to deal with this scum...

The Chicago Way
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 06:47:29 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Their projection always act in substitution for their own fears. ::rockets::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.