Author Topic: FedTrak Derailment in Philly  (Read 2609 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
FedTrak Derailment in Philly
« on: May 13, 2015, 07:12:21 AM »
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/05/12/philadelphia-amtrak-derail/

I can't wait to see what the official explanation of this is...if there is not clear scapegoat and there is no spinning of this into blaming the Pubbies and those mis-named Draconian sequester cuts I'll be shocked.

And something must have gone haywire quickly...this is the Philly to NYC FedTrak train...it went kabloowie while still in Philly!

So far 5 dead and 50+ injured...
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 07:15:29 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: FedTrak Derailment in Philly
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 08:01:35 AM »
The train was going 107mph inot a curve and the emergency brakes slowed it to just 102 when it derailed, and the fatalities is up to 7 now with fears of more to come.

And the engineers lawyer is saying his client has no recollection of the crash, which may or may not be accurate, they say he suffered a concussion...so we may never know what he knows.  But there should be tox analysis, right?

ETA - He looks an odd duck, eh?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/05/photos-philly-amtrak-engineer-idd-brandon-bostian-from-queens/

What is printed on those t-shirts...vote no on, what?

And what, if any, link is there to this incident 20 minutes earlier with a different commuter train in philly?

::foilhathelicopter::
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 08:26:34 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 05:21:09 PM »
Why the hell wasn't Joe Biden on that train?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2015, 09:54:53 PM »
No doubt he got lost on the way to the station...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2015, 07:48:44 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/05/breaking-amtrak-train-sped-up-from-70-mph-to-102-mph-before-crashing/

Starting to look like maybe an intentional act that tried to be covered by deploying the emergency brake when it was too late to matter...or that's what the PTBs want people to believe...it's hard to tell which...until you can determine who stands to gain by an act like this...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2015, 07:26:24 PM »
This conductor seems to have a lot of personal similarities with that German pilot who crashed his plane into the Alps.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2015, 07:40:59 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/05/breaking-amtrak-train-sped-up-from-70-mph-to-102-mph-before-crashing/

Starting to look like maybe an intentional act that tried to be covered by deploying the emergency brake when it was too late to matter...or that's what the PTBs want people to believe...it's hard to tell which...until you can determine who stands to gain by an act like this...

My theory? The engineer (I hate that term. He was a "driver") was apparently a homosexual. This was another suicide homo hissy fit no different than the German Air pilot. This train 'driver' accelerated from 70 to 106 and then chickened out on his death wish, then threw the emergency brake.

It's my theory and I'm sticking with it.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2015, 07:41:40 AM »
This conductor seems to have a lot of personal similarities with that German pilot who crashed his plane into the Alps.

Bingo-bango
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2015, 11:02:55 AM »

My theory? The engineer (I hate that term. He was a "driver") was apparently a homosexual. This was another suicide homo hissy fit no different than the German Air pilot. This train 'driver' accelerated from 70 to 106 and then chickened out on his death wish, then threw the emergency brake.

That does it - we have to do something about this crisis. It's obviously time to take a bold step and outlaw homosexulism to protect our nations infrastructure.

"When homos are outlawed only outlaws will be homos"

Do it for the children!

Do it now!

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2015, 11:41:38 AM »
Fox News contributor says yes:
She then suggested that the engineer could have possibly been “going through some confusion that has to do with the very core of who they are,” and then went on to mention the story of an airline pilot who “put his entire plane at risk because he had an emotional, angry outburst to something that happened,” which she says was connected to the hormone therapy he was receiving at the time.

http://www.thegailygrind.com/2015/05/14/fox-news-contributor-blames-deadly-philly-train-crash-on-engineer-being-gay/

Gay Community says "Yep. One of us."
The engineer who was involved in Tuesday (12 May) night's Amtrak train crash has been identified as gay activist Brandon Bostian.

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/engineer-who-caused-amtrak-crash-identified-gay-activist-brandon-bostian140515

--------------

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2015, 03:36:45 PM »
So he was lashing out against the cisgenders?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2015, 04:58:40 PM »

That would explain his short term memory loss.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2015, 09:16:18 PM »
If this happened in an Islamic country...

Well, we don't have to go there, Soup's idea is good enough.