Author Topic: Coffe Party. What a joke  (Read 912 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Coffe Party. What a joke
« on: June 11, 2015, 10:33:14 AM »
now you can't join without a "civility pledge"

As a member or supporter of the Coffee Party, I pledge to conduct myself in a way that is civil, honest, and respectful toward people with whom I disagree. I value people from different cultures, I value people with different ideas, and I value and cherish the democratic process.

As a member or supporter of the Coffee Party, I pledge to conduct myself in a way that is civil, honest, and respectful toward people with whom I disagree, unless lying will advance my agenda, because as Harry Reid said "It works". . I value people from different cultures - especially Muslims who wish to hurt me and my culture, and while I value Christians I feel  they should be forced to bake cakes and provide flowers at gunpoint for gays.  I value people with different ideas as long as I can use government to persecute them and persuade them to never voice them in pulbic, and I value and cherish the democratic process as long as I can use it to achieve my own ends and violate the rights of others.

There I fixed it for ya.

I took part in some early coffee party forums. Hard-core, intolerant  lefty  morons all.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Coffe Party. What a joke
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 11:41:55 AM »
I slummed through their well sanitized and stupendously boring website...it is obvious this is a hodgepodge of aging hippies, OWS poop-tossers, crybabies and other sundry disaffected proglodyte misanthropes...just look at the leadership pics!

Not only is that pledge a joke, their mission statement is laughable and get this -

Authenticity & Transparency
Because we are human, in our genuine quest to restore our republic's representative democracy we may stumble, but we will do so in plain sight, with trust and expecting a hand up from one another.

Yeah, that mandatory "helping hand" has in no way contributed to our present fiscal distress, monetary hooliganism, economic cronyism or political dysfunction.  Of course not, your sh*t don't stink, it smells like flowers and tastes like candy!  And authenticity and transparency my ass!

The meat of your board meetings (like Obamacare & TPP's so-called "debates") are SECRET!

Executive Session: The board entered executive session. The board exited executive session.

::hysterical::

Just another DemonRat front group!  They say they do not endorse candidates, but does anybody see these hosebags endorsing anybody other than a moonbat?  Yeah, me neither.

Screw 'em!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 06:46:22 PM »
Didn't even know they were still around.   Never amounted to much to begin with.   Just a group out there to mock the tea party.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 06:46:32 PM »
The only coffee party I'm joining.

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2015, 07:00:57 PM »
Headquartered in the progtard stronghold of Oregon so you know they're really just another hippie feel good group that wants everyone to get along just as they continually elect progressive turds to force their "fair play" upon every other non suspecting normal(are there any left) citizens whether they want to or not by force of government. ::grouphug::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2015, 10:37:51 AM »
As a member or supporter of the Coffee Party, I pledge to conduct myself in a way that is civil, honest, and respectful toward people with whom I disagree. I value people from different cultures, I value people with different ideas, and I value and cherish the democratic process.

Yeah.  That's a straight up laugh riot right there.  If there's one thing about leftists, it's their total respect for people with ideas and opinions different from their own.  They certainly wouldn't do something like get those people hounded out of their jobs or anything like that.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2015, 07:04:42 AM »

Yeah.  That's a straight up laugh riot right there.  If there's one thing about leftists, it's their total respect for people with ideas and opinions different from their own.  They certainly wouldn't do something like get those people hounded out of their jobs or anything like that.

Or scream "denier!" at people who don't pay lip service to their cult, or yell "racist!" at anybody who has a legitimate criticism of anybody with any skin tone greater than generic white...or shut down businesses and websites that espouse anything contradictory to their proglodyte belief system...

Yeah, they are about as tolerant as the old KKK.

ETA - Here we go...typical Coffee Party tolerant prog -

« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 08:09:13 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.