Author Topic: Multiple bombs in Bangkok  (Read 1846 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Multiple bombs in Bangkok
« on: August 17, 2015, 11:51:25 AM »
So a bomb has gone off in Bangkok, Thailand.  Several dead.  Witnesses report body parts strewn everywhere.  I am going to go ahead and say it's related to...drumroll...the Religion of Pieces.  The Thais have been dealing with Muslim insurgents in the south of the country near the Malaysian border for years.

Maybe it will prove to be something else, but I doubt it.  Who else in the world has such zeal for blowing up random civilians?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 01:35:22 PM by Glock32 »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Bomb in Bangkok
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 12:02:03 PM »
I've been bombed in many locales, but never Bangkok.  ;D

But never bombed by crazies with explosives and yeah this is likely the Religion of Perdition, that creation of the Hell-spawned demon himself, Mohammad. 

And in typical PaulBot fashion the Jew-hating/Islaminal-loving ZHer's are lighting up anybody daring to suggest the Satanic Cult of Mohammad has anything to do with this, that it is all just another American-Zionist scheme to make war upon so-called innocents and deprive them of their universal right to maim, beat, torture or slay in the most hideous way imaginable any infidel for any reason.

See aforementioned idiots here.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 12:31:53 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 12:26:10 PM »
Yeah, the poster "Ignatius" is more like Ignoramus.  I seldom read anything at ZH because that's all it ever is there, a big circle jerk in the comments section of people who think their genius has granted them perfect clarity.

Oh, I don't doubt for a moment that FedGov is perfectly happy to take advantage of Muslim terrorism as an excuse to grow its own power.  It probably does even stoke it.  But those ZH morons act as if we don't have 1,400 years of past behavior to demonstrate violence and terror are innate parts of that mind virus called Islam.  They attribute everything to a false flag operation by the mighty Global Zionist Government.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 12:35:22 PM »
Yeah, the blinders are on too tight on too many, that's for sure.

And I don't doubt statists will take advantage of anything for a second, especially the current Regime...but God gave us two eyes , two ears and brain...all designed to function properly...but if people don't use the equipment right it none of it will be worth a damn!

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2015, 01:11:33 PM »
I see ZH as largely a russian run propagandist site, and they do it from a specific point of view  - if its bad for Western Civilization and Good for Russia  then  its fit to post there... I am not accusing them of making stuff up out of whole cloth , but for the most part the biased  opinion and news pieces posted there are based on that criteria.
The Comments section is a mixed bag --  the one common denominator being everyone who comments thinks they are much smarter than everyone else there who comments .  There are certain voices in the comments I listen to more than others, but  there is usually nice smattering of different view points that get me to at least consider the article in different lights than I would if left on my own.  Lately though I tend to skip the comments, skip the headlines and read articles sparingly.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2015, 02:03:34 PM »
The honest economic posts are worth reading, some of the comments on those too...the wild speculative ones not as much...and anything to do with politics is according to PaulBot rules and anything foreign policy related or global-financial oriented I think the Russophile angle kicks in more, often there is agreement between those two dominant groups.  There is even some Chi-Com appeasers about.  But I see many instances where these groups can (more in the China case) be for and against the same folk on different issues, which is a little nuts.  But like most opinion pages you have to live with biases of the shot-callers and adjust accordingly.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2015, 11:05:06 AM »
So now another bomb has gone off, a few miles away from the site of the first one.  It's said that the bomb site is a shrine popular with Buddhist, Hindu, and Sikh people in Thailand.

Gee.  I wonder who would be motivated to target something like that.

Btw - I meant to put this in the World/Foreign board if someone can move it.

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2015, 11:09:50 AM »
Moved as requested.

(Should have caught that myself earlier.)
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2015, 01:02:46 PM »
I'll take "Blood-thirsty cultists of the Incubus Mohammad" for $200, Alex!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Multiple bombs in Bangkok
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2015, 01:59:19 PM »
Thailand does have a Muslim problem, as well as roaches.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2015, 02:26:58 PM »
From what I remember all of Asia has a problem with roaches...and quite a few a problem with Islaminals.

The Philippines has been fighting Abu Sayef for what seems like forever and they have a DAESH-linked Moro group stinking up the place now too.  Bunch of different crazies in India and Bangladesh, Thailand has had problems but I don't recall what group, Indonesia has a few like those Tamils and one of those Islamiah (sp?) outfits who I think was behind the Bali slaughter.

Too many Islamoassholes!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2015, 04:56:57 AM »
Thai police have arrested a suspect, and in his apartment they found the same type of ball bearings that were used in the bombs.  The arrested suspect is a Turkish national.

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2015, 01:50:27 PM »
Yep.  Shocked faces all around.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"