Author Topic: At first glance it looks hard to pick a winner here, but...  (Read 1471 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
At first glance it looks hard to pick a winner here, but...
« on: September 14, 2015, 10:14:49 AM »
http://www.weaselzippers.us/234224-two-topless-femen-protesters-crash-stage-of-muslim-conference-no-one-makes-me-submit/

...the topless gals do have a point when it comes to these cultists...not that the FemiNazis here give a crap...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: At first glance it looks hard to pick a winner here, but...
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 10:34:47 AM »
I hope, futilely I suppose, that when the Left views the 'slim response to their shenanigans, a second thought would be taken.

Those females got what they deserved and the right ought to take a lesson, especially with regard to the BLM bunch.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 10:46:35 AM »
First, a person has to have the ability to think and properly process facts, then they have to be able to develop sensible solutions...on these two life-critical skills the left consistently fails.  For everyone else hopefully there is hope, but these mushyheaded moderates and compassionate conservative clowns have self-imposed blinders that need tearing off!

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 11:29:32 AM »
I think the collision course between Europe and Islam are about to come to a head. Would that the Europeans of old would find their voice and their tradition, and just do what needs doing. But it ain't gonna happen. Barring events that shatter the entire world to its core (like Armageddon), Europe will be majority Muslim and the caucasian race will be endangered on the continent before a few decades are past.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2015, 11:31:22 AM »
Libertas, I bet they each have two points.

::rimshot::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2015, 02:43:10 PM »
Too bad it wasn't two topless gay gals......
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2015, 06:54:59 AM »
Even so-called "Christian's" are glossing over this latest spectacle of typical Musloid behavior, it's not just the FemiNazis or the rest of the clutter that comprises the Prog camp...and they play up the fact that in Germany for instance all these Persian refugees they have there are converting to Christianity as it enhances their chances of being granted citizenship...they say that only a small fraction of the people converting are doing so for that purpose...they say the vast majority are earnest in their conversion, and clergy is praising them.  But, according to Islamic Law we all know Taqiya/Takiyya grants them the right to do/say anything if they fear persecution and it leaves up to the individual what "persecution" means, so, while some may be earnest the vast majority I suspect are practicing this dispensation, and the stupids are buying it.

So, people ignorant of Islam and its proscriptions for its followers and for the infidels they aim to conquer...are helping to slit their own throats.

It appears the occupation is unavoidable...the sheep too willing to be slaughtered.

PS-Nice one AP...but ahh, what if one has polymastia?   ::hysterical::

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2015, 07:16:01 AM »
Poly points?

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2015, 08:01:30 AM »
Boobies > Islam.   ::thumbsup::

Certainly better examples of such than are what usually is displayed in American protests.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2015, 08:19:45 AM »
Boobies > Islam.   ::thumbsup::

Certainly better examples of such than are what usually is displayed in American protests.

Indeed, who wants to see hairy-chested fem's?!   ::exitstageleft::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero