Author Topic: 20 swarm convenience store  (Read 1317 times)

charlesoakwood

20 swarm convenience store
« on: May 05, 2011, 06:52:47 PM »

Swarming into these stores, filling pockets then leaving,  It has "bad ending" written all over it.

See the video:

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/14575982/mob-of-thieves-swarms-las-vegas-convenience-store
LAS VEGAS - Caught on camera, a mob of young people bombarded the City Stop convenience store on Sunset Road and Pecos Road and stole $600 in merchandise.

"It became a feeding frenzy," said City Stop owner Jon Athey. "They were in the store for three minutes and 30 seconds… It's a pretty scary thing."

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: 20 swarm convenience store
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 07:03:17 PM »
A hundred or so years ago and the first person would have been shot in the azz before being allowed to brag about it. ::facepalm::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 07:13:48 PM »
Caught on camera, a mob of young people bombarded the City Stop convenience store on Sunset Road and Pecos Road and stole $600 in merchandise.

No particular identifying characteristics, just "a mob of young people".

Last month, a similar "mob of young people" swarmed a clothing store; I do not recall where exactly that was.

These are the locusts that will descend on you and yours when TSHTF.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 09:50:23 PM »

Remember L.A.?

There is another more insidious possibility.  Just a a video, this idea could go viral.  Think of this video as a prank (I know it's not) but there is no violence.  The prank goes viral and grows amongst people who have no respect. 

If it is not stopped it could become the marker as the first national happening of SHTF.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 10:10:34 PM »
It has indeed become something of a trend hasn't it? I believe the clothing store was in DC, and there was another convenience store incident like this in MN before that. It's a "flashrob".

And let's be honest, "law and order" positively enables this sort of activity. I expect to see a lot more of this.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2011, 10:22:22 PM »

And what will they do to the clerk if he cleans house?

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2011, 11:23:57 PM »

And what will they do to the clerk if he cleans house?

Exactly, hence "law and order" enabling this deterioration of civilization. Once upon a time it was universally accepted that defense of property, particularly that associated with one's livelihood, warranted the use of force. Now, because we've become so much more civilized, we get to enjoy the civility of having mobs rummage through your goods like they're at a yard sale and if you laid a finger on them you'd be the bad guy.

I will make a bold prediction: those who would be apologists for these mobs are the very same people who complain bitterly about how "unfair" and "prejudiced" it is when commerce abandons entire neighborhoods.

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2011, 11:38:43 PM »
First I heard of these was ain early march in Chicaco and Phily - its "viral" already and going to get worse.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2011/03/03/teens-arrested-after-flash-mob-incident-at-liberty-place/

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/03/02/mag-mile-shops-on-alert-after-flash-mob-thefts/

Of course you hear about this growing trend every night on the news right?

« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 11:41:45 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2011, 11:44:07 PM »
People are going to end up doing this to the wrong store owner, and someone's gonna get killed.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline michelleo

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2011, 11:52:18 PM »

the marker as the first national happening of SHTF.

Indeed. 
And I can see what great things having a black President has done for the black community. 

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2011, 05:51:40 AM »
"It's only fair. Dat convenience store owner been rippin off dose in da hood for years and years . . .". -- "Rev. Aphonse Sharpton

(Fake but accurate(
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2011, 07:00:29 AM »
young people

Why is it, I wasn't shocked to see something missing from that description?

In fact, why is it that Animals + Youtube = Missing part of description, about 99% of the time.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2011, 07:17:49 AM »
At some point making the assumption that everybody you meet you may very well have to kill is going to be routine.  Those who are unable to accept that reality will be fodder.  Thanks to the insanity of the proglodytes, this is the reality they are herding us into.  The choice is simple and stark - start getting used to self reliance or die.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2011, 11:48:57 AM »
Mob= larger magazine needed.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2011, 03:32:25 PM »
Isn't it funny how "youths" are a problem all over the world? The perennial summertime Bonfire of the Automobiles in France is invariably described as "mobs of angry youths".

- Yours Truly