Author Topic: Obama Hesitated!!!!  (Read 2762 times)

Offline michelleo

Re: Obama Hesitated!!!!
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2011, 03:31:52 PM »
Whether it is true or not, the more this story gets told, the more it will stick. Repeat it enuff, and it will become the virtual truth regarding this issue. What makes it so plausible is that this narrative accurately describes how we would predict his behavior to begin with.
I love it.  "Fake but accurate" dished right back at them.

RickZ

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2011, 03:55:43 PM »
Whether it is true or not, the more this story gets told, the more it will stick. Repeat it enuff, and it will become the virtual truth regarding this issue. What makes it so plausible is that this narrative accurately describes how we would predict his behavior to begin with.

I'm waiting for this account to be proved fake, because I know damn well it's accurate.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2011, 05:16:35 PM »

I'm waiting for this account to be proved fake, because I know damn well it's accurate.

The left won't go any where near it and hope it just dies out. They sure as he;ll don't want to put this out there about theit new found hero.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2011, 07:17:56 PM »
This is a perfect example of the nefarious power wielded by the left wing media. If this were a Republican administration, they would continuously be talking about the rumor, asking loaded questions, and so on. No matter how decisively it was refuted, just the fact that they kept asking the question would make it true enough to a substantial portion of voters. Exhibit A - "Sarah Palin said she can see Russia from her house and that's her foreign policy experience. What a moron!"
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2011, 08:12:38 PM »

It's not the nature of the evidence it's the seriousness of the charge.

It is a very serious charge that a White House coup was staged.

Hillary Clinton and Leon Panetta staged a White House coup while the President dithered.

Hillary Clinton and Leon Panetta staged a White House coup! 

It isn't that I mind that so much as I mind them giving it back!