Author Topic: Unemployment - stinks on ice, but MFM thinks Obama pooh smells yummy!  (Read 1851 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2011/05/awful-us-april-unemployment-rate-jumps-back-up-to-9-0/

OK then new grads, hope y'all can flip burgers good!

::)

Obamanomics, the gift that keeps on destroying.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Every news outlet (with the exception of FOX ) minimized the increase in unemployment and used some kind of convoluted math to tell us that everything is looking up ! Well ... when you're swimming in a toilet and you look up ...  ::speechless::

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
I read somewhere yesterday that 25% of all the jobs created last month were at McDonald's. (Remember, they got their ObamaCare exemption)
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
We'll be counting our Gross Domestic Product in Big Macs .

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
I don't think I've ever seen such a mass media orgasm over at best, middling numbers.  Unemployment rate up, participation rate down.

Nothing good in that.

RickZ

The irony completely ignored by the Fellatio Media is that during the Bush years, that average 5% unemployment figure was trumpeted by them as catastrophic -- the end of the world.  Now with Obama, even an increase in the unemployment numbers is heralded as 'good news'.

Nah, no bias there.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
We've been instructed by our betters to consider this level of unemployment as the new normal, and, voila! it is.

Y'all crab when "they" lie to us and crab when "they" tell us the truth.

Just no pleasing some folks.

/s
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Remember also how derisive and condescending they were about "burger flipper jobs" under the Bush administration. Now when McDonald's hires thousands of people to do those same burger flipper jobs, it's self-evident of a recovering economy.

Nah, no bias there.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
I heard some guy on the radio say one of the reasons unemployment was up was due to spring break in New York.  Did anyone hear that one?  Never heard that before.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
I heard some guy on the radio say one of the reasons unemployment was up was due to spring break in New York.  Did anyone hear that one?  Never heard that before.

I never have either, and the presumption is the "breakers" had jobs to begin with, a dubious proposition at best.

They've been grasping at the most ridiculous of scenarios to which I've ever been witness to explain what is blatantly obvious to the bitter-clingers.  Almost as if they think we're stoopit .....
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero

Did that dumba** think that a week or so off for teachers meant they lost their jobs ?