Author Topic: "Odd Man Out"  (Read 1680 times)

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
"Odd Man Out"
« on: December 10, 2015, 07:06:20 AM »
I have been asking this question since the day of the shooting in San Bernardino, California. What the hell happened to the third shooter? Early eyewitness accounts from multiple sources outside the Government Center said they say three shooters, dressed in black. One lady (who coincidentally says she speaks Arabic on her Linked-in Account) said there were three shooters and they were "white men." Yes, eye witnesses are often caught up in the chaos of the moment and are statictically unreliable. But come on, people. Multiple accounts of three shooters?

Finally, somebody with some curiosity at American Spectator asks the question, while taking the MSM to task for their "lack of curiosity."

“I heard shots fired and it was from — you know — an automatic weapon,” Abdelmageed stated, adding that it was all “very unusual. Why would we hear shots? As we looked out the window a second set of shots goes off […] and we saw a man fall to the floor. Then we just looked and we saw three men dressed in all black, military attire, with vests on.  They were holding assault rifles. As soon as they opened up the doors to building three […] one of them […] started to shoot into the room.”

and . . .

A second witness, Juan Fernandez, corroborated Abdelmageed’s account, telling reporters he also saw “three white men in military fatigues” who “took off” in a “black Impala or SUV.” Moreover, after the police killed Tashfeen Malik and Syed Rizwan Farook in a shootout, the media were still reporting the “house-to-house” search for a third suspect being conducted by police.

Then the crickets . . .

http://spectator.org/articles/64891/odd-man-out-what-happened-third-shooter
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Re: "Odd Man Out"
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 07:22:55 AM »
Here is the YouTube video of an interview with Sally: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4gNozb9jSY

Check the 2:00 mark.Does she sound confused?

Also, check Conservative Treehouse. Good discussion there as well.

--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 08:40:24 AM »
Caught some of this yesterday, been holding off on discussing it, there is a couple different ways to take it...

Is it evidence of a false flag op, somebody's idea for a agency fund raiser?

Or is the allegation of a false flag op actually the false flag op?

The early reports do indicate a third person, at and that time with the Islamic name bandied about it made it seem there we're three Islamics about.  But if shooters were 'white' can we take that as fact, and if so as a fact to what?  An Arabic-speaking witness deflecting rage from Islam to the oft-demonized white Christian male gun nuts the Obama Regime and all the Progs and Media love to hate?  Or is it valid and indicative of some sort of plot?  And a plot to what?  What if there were diversionary white handlers running Islamic terrorists?  The false flag op gains some added credence when you factor in the decision to let the presstitutes ransack the muslim couples dwelling after the "authorities said they were done with it".  Nothing like contaminating a scene after the fact as an excuse for later allegations of evidence mishandling.

There is lots of stink coming off this case, and it stinks in most all directions.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 08:58:59 AM »
It stank of the taint of coverup even before Loretta Lynchmob came on the scene. With her onsite there isn't a prayer for justice.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2015, 05:09:41 PM »
Well,  what I remember from watching most of the day of the shooting (mostly fox news).

1. No talk of Muslims being the suspects,  only that it was probably three white guys in protective armour.  (first I heard of Muslims being involved was here on IAL,  go figure).  No talk of it maybe being a terror attack,  probably a work place shooting.   More on the lines of it being a poor, down on its luck community mostly minority,  probably being victimized by whitety yet again. 

Oh,  the complex isn't privately owned but a public agency,  no nice private office in a place like SB ........planned parenthood nearby of course.......

2.  Then they came to the conclusion that they had slipped away from the murder site. Three dangerous not id'ed white guys leaving in a black GM suv.   

3.  then they were frantic (shep smith extra dramatic) that they could still be out there!!!! oh my!!

Then the shootout,  well,  wasn't really watching anymore,  it was dinnertime.

And it turned out to be an attack by the religion of peace.   Surprise surprise.  Well,  not to the regulars here anyway........

And only two dead bodies on the street,   no more talk of the third guy,  or second guy for that matter,  since the second shooter was female!!

To be honest,  had they gone into a hiding place (even if it was close), they had at least an hour, hour and a half head start to get there,  since the actual attack was only a few minutes and they were gone like a fart in the wind.   I think they would have gotten away at least for a couple days at least if they could have holed up someplace.   There are freeways going in all four directions just a block or so away,  they could have hopped on the freeway and been ten miles away already before the first cop even gets to the shooting scene.   But it looks like they got greedy,  hoping for round 2.

There is no way these two people were on any government radar, in spite of what they are saying now (why they would say that now,  it only makes them look even more incompetent).  They had no idea about this couple AT ALL.  No one from any law enforcement agency,  and frankly no fed agency either.

I do have to say that.  Nobody in government saw them at all.  Even had the neighbors said anything, I doubt they would have done anything about them.     Yeah, she had a wife visa,  but it didn't raise any red flags.   Nobody looked close at her at all.

All we can hope for that six month old daughter can be placed outside her family.   But California being California,  they will place her with another muslim family if they can keep her from her own crappy family. 

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2015, 05:34:19 PM »
I've tried hard to discipline myself away from jumping to conclusions with these sort of events. Most of what I practice is a quick review of the 5-w's (who, what, where, when, and why) and how they relate to me personally. If it is in San Bernardino vs. Seattle it affects the degree to which I pay attention. If it's the San Andreas fault giving way I'll pay closer attention than if it's just a trembler. etc.

So I can't recall any sequence to the event as it was occurring. I gave it a while to sort itself out.  Same with Waco, same with Paris, same with Ferguson.

The disconcerting thing to me (and thank you richb for sharing the sequence as you recall it) is that there is so much distrust of the authorities (and so richly earned) that we may never know about the 3rd gunman or the lost time, not to mention their intentions (beyond what they perpetrated).

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2015, 01:02:11 PM »
Here is a couple things the MSM just isn't curious about: 1. first responders said some victims had "shrapnel" wounds. One or more pipe bombs exploded. 2. Several pipe bombs had remote detonators. (Based on model car controllers) they did not explode because Muzzies too far away. They may have been waiting for more first responders before failing to detonate remote bombs.
--------------

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2015, 01:04:51 PM »
I've tried hard to discipline myself away from jumping to conclusions with these sort of events. Most of what I practice is a quick review of the 5-w's (who, what, where, when, and why) and how they relate to me personally. If it is in San Bernardino vs. Seattle it affects the degree to which I pay attention. If it's the San Andreas fault giving way I'll pay closer attention than if it's just a trembler. etc.

So I can't recall any sequence to the event as it was occurring. I gave it a while to sort itself out.  Same with Waco, same with Paris, same with Ferguson.

The disconcerting thing to me (and thank you richb for sharing the sequence as you recall it) is that there is so much distrust of the authorities (and so richly earned) that we may never know about the 3rd gunman or the lost time, not to mention their intentions (beyond what they perpetrated).

Pretty much highlights the dangers of the leftist bias the libiot-dominated MFM has institutionalized, the pc/diversity/multi-culti BS the LEO community abased itself to long ago...we are left to make our own conclusions because nobody will be honest with us, ever.

A sure sign the end is near and the shat is about to hit the fan with great force.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2015, 01:05:56 PM »
Here is a couple things the MSM just isn't curious about: 1. first responders said some victims had "shrapnel" wounds. One or more pipe bombs exploded. 2. Several pipe bombs had remote detonators. (Based on model car controllers) they did not explode because Muzzies too far away. They may have been waiting for more first responders before failing to detonate remote bombs.

That's all a bunch of hate speech, submit yourself to the nearest reeducation facility immediately!

/

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2015, 05:58:13 PM »
Pamela Geller just posted and discussed this lack of curiosity. But don't bother as it looks like she read the article by the writer I quoted. Nothing new there.
--------------