Author Topic: Progtard Schedenfreud  (Read 2667 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Progtard Schedenfreud
« on: December 12, 2015, 09:07:55 PM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/liberal-judge-behind-racial-profiling-ban-is-victim-of-brutal-black-robbery-and-beating-video/

Let the beatings er lessons begin!

The three men accused of breaking into Cincinnati attorney Stan Chesley and Judge Susan Dlott’s home face more than 100 years in prison if convicted.

Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters announced the indictment of Terry Darnell Jackson, Demetrius Williams and Darrell Joseph Kinney on Friday.

The trio is accused of breaking into Dlott and Chesley’s home on Dec. 3 . WCPO was the first to report the story.

“Short of murder and rape, this is as serious a case as we get,” Deters said. “People who are willing to enter someone else’s home with guns, knowing full well that the homeowners are present, and terrorize and rob the innocent homeowners are some of the most dangerous types of criminals we encounter.”

The three men face charges including: aggravated burglary, aggravated robbery, kidnapping, assault, carrying concealed weapons and more.

If convicted on all charges, all three men each face the possibility of more than 100 years in prison.

Deters said the men followed Dlott and Chesley from a Kenwood restaurant to their Indian Hill home before breaking in.

The prosecutor claims the three ordered Dlott and Chesley around at gunpoint while they ransacked the home for things to steal.

Chesley suffered injuries when he was pushed down a small flight of stairs during the ordeal. He and his wife were able to escape and call for help.

Dlott later said Chesley is on bed rest to recover from injuries that include three fractures to his spine, a fracture in his pelvis and a concussion. Dlott said her feet are still bruised and swollen from the incident as well.

Indiana Hill rangers arrested the three men near the home after making a traffic stop. Deters said Kinney was able to briefly escape custody but was quickly recaptured.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Re: Progtard Schedenfreud
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 12:26:39 AM »
Wish more liberals would experience the cr*p that results from their cr*p policies.   Most of the time they are well insulated from it,  like having armed guards etc,  or trust funds.   Meanwhile the rest of us get stuck with the negative parts and to top it off insults etc when we complain about it. 

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 07:51:49 AM »
Why do I get the feeling they (the victims) didn't have any guns in the home?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 10:22:37 AM »
Pffft.   'Cause she was a major proggie?  'Cause you're smarter than the average bear?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2015, 10:50:33 AM »
What is she complaining about?  She needs to check her privilege.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2015, 01:08:02 PM »
Dlott: "I don't get it    what's your point about profiling?"

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2015, 02:18:22 PM »
Dlott: "I don't get it    what's your point about profiling?"

You got to love the tape   " there are three black guys". 

I wouldn't be surprised if the judge actually did own some guns.   You would know the reason why.   "I'm a judge" so that is the reason why I get to have a gun and you can't.   

It never occurs to government drones that the general public is more a target then she is.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2015, 07:26:04 AM »
What is she complaining about?  She needs to check her privilege.

::hysterical::

These people make me sick.  They want the hammer of justice to come down hard on these criminal assholes, something we wish was applied with equal zeal in all cases by the injustice system, but when people defend themselves with or without Castle Law these same bastards often come down harder on the victims than they do the perpetrators, and the same Progvirus carrying filth in politics and the bureaucracy also do all they can to make it easier for criminals and harder for law-abiding folk!

If they were good little progs they'd have looked the other way, not reported a crime and just kept their mouths shut.

There's your real privilege!  Prog privilege is real!

PS-Easy to see who wears the pants in this metro-marriage, the gal with a different last name.   ::)

PPS-The best result that could have happened here is the criminals and the progs going up in flames together, now that would have been swell. 
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2015, 10:17:42 AM »
Why can't I get "Ch ch ch chia pet" out of my mind after looking at the mug shots?

::thinking::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2015, 02:54:56 PM »
Why can't I get "Ch ch ch chia pet" out of my mind after looking at the mug shots?

::thinking::

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2015, 04:34:28 PM »
Damn!

Makes me want to slap his momma!

::hysterical::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2015, 07:39:31 PM »
  Karma!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2015, 06:10:02 AM »

Just add water.   ::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2015, 07:30:32 AM »
Must be that "ready for prison" look.

Yeah, they ready.