Author Topic: SEIU drops mask, goes full commie  (Read 2116 times)

Offline rickl

• Established Member
SEIU drops mask, goes full commie
« on: May 10, 2011, 09:32:16 PM »
From Zombie's site.

Now what's interesting is that this morning, upon seeing this Market Ticker thread:  Redstate Jumps Off the Cliff, I left a comment linking to Zombie's site. 

The next time I refreshed, I found a brand-new Ticker:  Obama, SEIU and The Democrats COMMUNIST?

My comment was at 9:30 AM and the new ticker was posted at 9:35.  Karl didn't give me a hat tip, but that doesn't matter.  Maybe he found it on his own, or maybe another commenter sent him an e-mail about it.  I was just thrilled to think that maybe it was me who alerted him to that post, and he thought enough of it to start a new ticker about it.  He has much more of a presence on the internet than I do, so it was good if I might have had a hand in that.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: SEIU drops mask, goes full commie
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 09:48:03 PM »
They're feeling their oats and testing the waters. They believe they can grow a communist movement by revealing communist ideology and portraying it as mainstream, knowing full well that they have cover from the media, and a sympathetic administration with a justice department willing to turn a blind eye.

There is no question in my mind that the recipe for political/class violence has not been this great since the civil war.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 09:55:24 PM »
You did good, rickl, whether Denninger was responding to your information or not.

What everybody needs, everywhere, are the dot-connecters, the conclusion drawers.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 10:01:14 PM »

Manila or nylon?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 10:08:05 PM »

Manila or nylon?

Hemp.  It's "organic", donchaknow.

Esso stations' sign-posts optional.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

RickZ

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 02:08:11 AM »
They're feeling their oats and testing the waters.
They're not testing the waters; they're going the full Gulag.

What I find funny and sad at the same time is that children are not taught communism was tried early on in this country, by none other than the Puritans in Massachusetts, and that it was a colossal failure.

http://www.wfu.edu/~matthetl/perspectives/three.html

The Pilgrims were on the left wing of the movement. These were the followers of a man named Robert Browne, and they viewed the Church of England as an impure church. The Pilgrims believed further association with this tainted church would jeopardize their souls, and therefore it was the duty of the Christian to withdraw from this corrupt institution. So they separated (hence the nick-name "separatists") themselves from "the Harlot of Babylon" as they sometimes referred to the established church.
The Pilgrims practiced a strict communism. Their model was the early Christian communities written about in the Book of Acts. In keeping with their lack of emphasis on clergy, they did not have pastor first decade of existence.

The Pilgrims found out real quick what a failure communism was (even before the term was invented).  Their community farming had all the hallmarks of the collective, where everybody received food for unequal labor.  Those who didn't work as hard received the same food allotment as those who did work hard tilling and tending the fields, so finally those who did work hard became disgusted at the inequity of it all and stopped working so hard; the colony almost died of starvation (shades of the Soviet Union after agriculture was collectivized; farm production dropped drastically, leading to starvation which killed millions and which was all part of the plan).  The collective farming philosophy in the colony was soon scrapped, and people began to be rewarded with -- literally -- the fruits of their labor.  Those who didn't farm as diligently as they should have had to rely on the kindness of their neighbors to survive, becoming the very first charity cases in what would become the United States.

Just another bit of US History the progressives have thrown down the memory hole.  Definitely doesn't fit the 'the collective is good' narrative.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 07:41:44 AM »
Yeah, that Pilgrim story really did get tossed down the memory hole.

Frankly, these people openly promoting their Communist ideology is just making target recognition oh so much easier for me!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2011, 09:31:45 AM »

I’ve been working with the SEIU before I was elected to anything.

Breitbart tv ~~ Uncovered Video Obama Leads SEIU Chant After Vowing to Paint the Nation Purple

...that's how we built political power on the South Side of Chicago….and now the time has come for us to do it all across this country, and then we’ll paint the nation purple, with SEIU!

RickZ

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2011, 09:45:29 AM »
Breitbart tv ~~ Uncovered Video Obama Leads SEIU Chant After Vowing to Paint the Nation Purple

Notice how in the video, Sir Golfsalot does not stutter or stumble for words without his trusty sidekick, TOTUS, although he does go into that slangy droppin' the 'g' thing.  It's just like listening to him ramble on about basketball.  He is truly mentally engaged in these topics.  But when it comes to the economy, to illegal immigration, to military strategy, to anything else that percolates down through his little mind, he is one tall, walking verbal clusterf*ck, totally dazed and confused.  That alone speaks volumes about our Goonion-in-Chief, Jugears McF*ckstick.

I wonder why he doesn't wear that purple windbreaker anymore.  Maybe someone doing an interview should ask him.//

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2011, 08:38:28 AM »
A bit of text from good ol' Andy Stern...presented for your reading enjoyment!

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/12/01/former-seiu-president-just-gaga-over-chinas-economic-model/

As this was happening, I was part of a U.S.-China dialogue—a trip organized by the China-United States Exchange Foundation and the Center for American Progress—with high-ranking Chinese government officials, both past and present. For me, the tension resulting from the chorus of American criticism paled in significance compared to reading the emerging outline of China’s 12th five-year plan. The aims: a 7% annual economic growth rate; a $640 billion investment in renewable energy; construction of six million homes; and expanding next-generation IT, clean-energy vehicles, biotechnology, high-end manufacturing and environmental protection—all while promoting social equity and rural development…

As Andy Grove so presciently articulated in the July 1, 2010, issue of Businessweek, the economies of China, Singapore, Germany, Brazil and India have demonstrated “that a plan for job creation must be the number-one objective of state economic policy; and that the government must play a strategic role in setting the priorities and arraying the forces of organization necessary to achieve this goal.”

The conservative-preferred, free-market fundamentalist, shareholder-only model—so successful in the 20th century—is being thrown onto the trash heap of history in the 21st century. In an era when countries need to become economic teams, Team USA’s results—a jobless decade, 30 years of flat median wages, a trade deficit, a shrinking middle class and phenomenal gains in wealth but only for the top 1%—are pathetic.

This should motivate leaders to rethink, rather than double down on an empirically failing free-market extremism. As painful and humbling as it may be, America needs to do what a once-dominant business or sports team would do when the tide turns: study the ingredients of its competitors’ success.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011, 08:44:01 AM »
Yeah, that Pilgrim story really did get tossed down the memory hole.

Frankly, these people openly promoting their Communist ideology is just making target recognition oh so much easier for me!

Yes, and let there be no doubt: these people will have to be killed. They are braying for blood and will not stop until they get it. The only response is to make sure they spill more of theirs than we do of ours. It really is going to be that simple, and probably sooner than any of us could imagine.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 12:05:21 PM »
Well as long as they keep wearing all their communistia garbs it will be a target rich environment.

Lock and Load.       ::rockets::      ::laserkill::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2011, 02:32:10 PM »
 ::danceban::

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2011, 11:19:19 AM »
Yeah, they got a lot of empty infrastructure built by their Maoists...we got a lot of empty politicians...funny, both are commie bastards, eh?

::outrage::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2011, 11:31:28 AM »

**Care and usage instructions**
Do not use during high wind situations.
Not designed for high density human traffic.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2011, 07:43:26 AM »
A bit of text from good ol' Andy Stern...presented for your reading enjoyment!

Walter Duranty reincarnated!