Author Topic: Wikileaks is releasing new batch of Clinton emails  (Read 10225 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Wikileaks is releasing new batch of Clinton emails
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 10:34:16 PM »
Okay, great.  There it'll be, in black and white and will mean what to whom exactly? 
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 09:11:26 AM »
The Wall St speeches are political gold...if Trump can't have fun with that he just isn't trying.

“I'm Kind Of Far Removed” From The Struggles Of The Middle Class “Because The Life I've Lived And The Economic, You Know, Fortunes That My Husband And I Now Enjoy.”

“But If Everybody's Watching, You Know, All Of The Back Room Discussions And The Deals, You Know, Then People Get A Little Nervous, To Say The Least. So, You Need Both A Public And A Private Position.”

"Ten million Americans now have insurance who didn't have it before the Affordable Care Act, and that is a great step forward.  (Applause.) And what we're going to have to continue to do is monitor what the costs are and watch closely to see whether employers drop more people from insurance so that they go into what we call the health exchange system.  So we're really just at the beginning.  But we do have Medicare for people over 65.  And you couldn't, I don't think, take it away if you tried, because people are very satisfied with it, but we also have a lot of political and financial resistance to expanding that system to more people. So we're in a learning period as we move forward with the implementation of the Affordable Care Act.  And I'm hoping that whatever the shortfalls or the glitches have been, which in a big piece of legislation you're going to have, those will be remedied and we can really take a hard look at what's succeeding, fix what isn't, and keep moving forward to get to affordable universal healthcare coverage like you have here in Canada."  [Clinton Speech For tinePublic – Saskatoon, CA, 1/21/15]

And yeah...more "well, duh?!" here too -

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/07/leaked-emails-show-clinton-campaign-coordinating-with-soros-organization/

The Sith Lord is behind all.

And yeah, waiting for action in 3...2...1...

(crickets)

Go long on civil war.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 01:23:54 PM »
The only thing that ever gets done is 'talking'. That's it!

Both Houses of Congress do nothing but talk and have hearings. Heck, I can talk. Who needs politicians? They will never do anything or fix anything, but, they can talk about it.

WikiLeaks just gives us more to talk about. Yay that!
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2016, 01:53:30 PM »
Well, it got you to show up, so there's that.  Hey, hi, and how've you been?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2016, 03:47:58 PM »
Actually, doing real good. Just tired of nothing ever getting done.

What good will it do for a ton of more WikiLeaks anyway? I'm sure they have a ton on Trump getting ready to be dripped out as well.

What I've learned is that facts don't matter to liberals, only their entitlements. Who ever is the better Santa Klauz wins.

Actually, Santa Klauz doesn't even have to deliver either. Just blame it on the conservatives for it not being delivered. Splash Zam and go for the next round.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2016, 11:17:28 AM »
Yup, welcome to Latter Day America...plan for the end game, this one is about played out...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2016, 08:28:34 PM »

What good will it do for a ton of more WikiLeaks anyway? I'm sure they have a ton on Trump getting ready to be dripped out as well.

What I've learned is that facts don't matter to liberals, only their entitlements. Who ever is the better Santa Klauz wins.

Actually, Santa Klauz doesn't even have to deliver either. Just blame it on the conservatives for it not being delivered. Splash Zam and go for the next round.

Lord Sakes. Where you been?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2016, 09:18:27 PM »

Good to "see" you again radioman!

The way I see it the wikileaks stuff isn't the party itself - it's just the decorations that helps show where the party is. The interesting thing (to me at any rate) is to see the revelations that Trump isn't a saint and hos many GOPe'rs are wetting their panties over what amounts to a handful of nothing.

All at the same time that documentary evidence that constitutes that Hellery committed fraud, extortion, racketeering, espionage, and potentially treason and so far you can count on one hand the dhimmicraps who have publicly bailed on her. I see this as proof that she could bite the head off a baby right there on stage in front of God and everybody and the dhimmi's wouldn't flinch.

Welcome to The Greatest Show On Earth!

(hope to see more of you!)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2016, 09:50:56 PM »
I'm not asking republicans to throw away principle, but you know the establishment fix is in when they run at any sign of an issue. No rational person would look at a 2005 video, against the misdeeds of a sitting sec of state who desires the Presidency, as a reason to switch sides.....or walk away.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2016, 09:52:46 PM »
They're not rational; they're just as scared of Trump as the Lefties.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2016, 10:11:06 PM »
Yea...both sides scared they may actually have to do some work.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2016, 07:54:43 AM »
Trump the wrecking ball is as close as we'll get to SMOD...

Let Obama, Clinton et al chant "you didn't build that"...all I want to hear is "you're fired!" and "I wrecked that!).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2016, 12:21:38 PM »
Well, what have we today?

A newly leaked email shows Hillary Clinton’s current campaign chairman John Podesta and a Left-wing activist casually discussing fomenting “revolution” in the Catholic Church.

“There needs to be a Catholic Spring, in which Catholics themselves demand the end of a middle ages dictatorship and the beginning of a little democracy and respect for gender equality in the Catholic Church,” Sandy Newman, president and founder of the progressive nonprofit Voices for Progress, writes to Podesta in an email titled “opening for a Catholic Spring? just musing.”

“There needs to be a Catholic Spring, in which Catholics themselves demand the end of a middle ages dictatorship and the beginning of a little democracy and respect for gender equality in the Catholic Church.”

http://www.weaselzippers.us/300815-wikileaks-podesta-and-left-wing-activist-plot-catholic-spring-infiltrating-to-foment-revolution-in-church/

The Catholic Church needs to be corrupted and brought into the Democrat-Media Complex control?

I thought that happened eons ago?   ::whatgives::  Sheesh, Cafeteria Catholics are the dominate strain, they lead the sanctuary city effort, the have never and appear to likely never will excommunicate heretics that run for office and flaunt their teaching...what am I missing?

A big dud that is!

Oh wait, here we go...

The Benghazi investigation emails, released on Monday, show that Hillary gave the precise location of Chris Stevens a total of five times via her unsecured email server, which terrorists may have then intercepted.

http://yournewswire.com/leaked-benghazi-email-proves-hillary-clinton-killed-chris-stevens/

And about Chris Smith...all she says is "OK".  What a rotten bitch!

And then she lied through her teeth to the survivors family it was all over a BS video and promised she would get tot he truth...she knew the f**king truth right away because she caused their deaths and led the cover up!!!

And this evil trash thinks it is deserving to be made POTUS?!

It is only deserving of being made compost!!!  No rule of law here anymore, this is one sick effed up place...where this kind of criminal activity can happen, can be covered up by the Democrat-Media Complex and taken sitting down by a bunch of gutless citizens!!!

The Founders should be ashamed of us!!!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2016, 10:03:00 PM »
Amazing what people will remain utterly indifferent to as long as they continue to get their Free Sh*t.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2016, 03:20:47 PM »
Amazing what people will remain utterly indifferent to as long as they continue to get their Free Sh*t.

Yup,  as you can see,  they don't give a crap she got that guy killed.    It won't matter one bit how many crimes she has committed will be brought to light by these emails.   Not one bit.

To most Hillary supporters,  its just another Republican lie.   "She has never been charged"  they say........

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2016, 06:35:55 PM »

Yup,  as you can see,  they don't give a crap she got that guy killed.    It won't matter one bit how many crimes she has committed will be brought to light by these emails.   Not one bit.

To most Hillary supporters,  its just another Republican lie.   "She has never been charged"  they say........

I hear there is a rift at the FBI, career types pissed off that political hack Comey killed their plans to indict...now if that is true and these folks give a tinkers damn about the country...they would come forward and announce that in a press conference.  Of course only Fox and Alt-Media would pay attention...to the rest of the Establishment it will be yesterdays news.

Not that anybody has to courage to step up anyway...

Idiots...who do they think she'll appoint over them next, somebody less corrupt?!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2016, 08:03:19 AM »
OK, it's getting wild now.  I posted a link for the Scalia hit.

Then there is this hilarity showing what we always knew...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/301090-podesta-email-great-to-be-able-to-feed-stories-to-media-like-maggie-haberman-to-tee-up-for-us/

...it is hilarious they use the term "friendly journalist"...for the DMC is there anything else?

::)

And the internal criticism of Team Hildabeast, also not surprising but funny...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/301040-clinton-camp-email-her-campaign-is-devoid-of-positive-messages-uplifting-appeal-coherent-rationale/

...and the idiot keeps doing things to accentuate her negatives...hope that continues!   ::hysterical::

And threatening the Dread Traitor Roberts?

http://ijr.com/opinion/2016/10/260836-leaked-email-clinton-campaign-plotted-threaten-supreme-court-obamacare-ruling/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

That's just SOP for this crowd, what a yawner, eh?

And this "dirt" on "owe-BAHM-uh"  ::laughonfloor::  is good!

And, umm...

Isn't #1 a little passe for Prog's anyway?  And Isn't #2-#15 no different for all Prog's and a bit tame compared to the Clinton List of Crimes, Corruption and Chicanery?

Talk about a humongous pot calling a kettle!!!   ::laughonfloor::

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2016, 10:09:16 AM »
With all the WikiLeaks that keep pouring out, I ask:

Where are the repubs(senators and congressmen/congresswomen)? All I hear is deafening silence.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2016, 12:02:16 PM »
I guess they are waiting to see their names listed.

Fear, it is the only thing feckless pubbie cowards understand.