Author Topic: Arnold & Maria and the illegitimate love child  (Read 2516 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Arnold & Maria and the illegitimate love child
« on: May 17, 2011, 07:53:06 AM »
I don't get it.  What else does a guy have to do to establish cred in the Kennedy clan than being a philanderer?  The love child is just a product of the Kennedy-like behavior...what's got Maria so bent out of shape over?!  This is normal, is it not?  Maybe Arnold should drink a lot more.  Switch parties and run for Senate...

/

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110517/ap_on_en_mo/us_schwarzenegger_shriver_separation

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Arnold & Maria and the illegitimate love child
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 08:22:49 AM »
I didn't think you could even catch "Kennedy". Is there a shot one could get to protect one self?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 08:25:12 AM »
Interesting.  The philadering she could put up with, it appears; a child - and ten years old already -- with another woman is a bridge too far.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 08:46:11 AM »
Good observation, maybe if Arnold and his companion had aborted the love child, she would have stuck with him...but with that little reminder about poor Maria can't live with it.  I guess for the child Arnold made the right choice.  If it was the child or Maria I guess I'd let Maria go too!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 09:41:51 AM »
Good observation, maybe if Arnold and his companion had aborted the love child, she would have stuck with him...but with that little reminder about poor Maria can't live with it.  I guess for the child Arnold made the right choice.  If it was the child or Maria I guess I'd let Maria go too!

And she knows that based on the choice he made to have the child. If the child was aborted it would have been proof that he loved her. Sick!!
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2011, 09:56:16 AM »

And she knows that based on the choice he made to have the child. If the child was aborted it would have been proof that he loved her. Sick!!

Yup.  Sick.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2011, 12:29:51 PM »
Lots of pictures of Arnold's mistress temptress baby momma at this UK site.

(music fades in in the background: Paul Anka crooning, "She's having my baby...")

She's totally hot. I can completely understand why he would shack up with her rather than that nasty bitch Maria. Woo hoo! Smokin' hot, baby. Even her name is hot, hot, hot. Mildred. That's just dripping with eroticism.

Seriously, who wouldn't want some of this action?

/sarc

BTW, after 10 years who squealed about this and why? I have to assume that Mildred has some part in it since there is a butt load of pics available. Or maybe they were taken off of Facebook. Still, someone talked. A lot.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 12:37:40 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2011, 01:04:42 PM »
After seeing those pictures I think Arnold would screw a pile of rocks if he thought there was a dead snake in it .

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2011, 01:14:11 PM »
Any pork in a storm?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2011, 01:41:38 PM »
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2011, 02:34:08 PM »
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2011, 12:18:06 AM »
Any pork in a storm?

Hey, that's good. Damn good.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2011, 12:23:41 AM »
Any pork in a storm?

Hey, that's good. Damn good.

Thank ya; thank ya ver' much.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2011, 05:09:06 PM »
Like Tiger Woods, sooner or later he is going to have to stand before the press and answer questions about this. I would rather be Mel Gibson and face a press conference.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2011, 05:50:23 PM »
It's a total WTF moment. He's a famous action film superstar, with millions of dollars, and for his side-squeeze he goes for the lady who looks like she drives the Gut Truck that sells tamales to construction site day laborers? I mean, adultery is immoral and wrong on that count, but it's particularly perplexing in cases like this. And for 10 years?

I guess it's not without precedent. Remember Hugh Grant? He had Elizabeth Hurley...and ends up getting caught in a car with some hood rat streetwalker? And this was prime late-20s/early-30s Elizabeth Hurley too. If I had been engaged to Elizabeth Hurley, my only notoriety today would be my starring role in one of those reality shows about a couple with 20 kids.  ::pimp::
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2011, 06:07:51 PM »
It's a total WTF moment. He's a famous action film superstar, with millions of dollars, and for his side-squeeze he goes for the lady who looks like she drives the Gut Truck that sells tamales to construction site day laborers? I mean, adultery is immoral and wrong on that count, but it's particularly perplexing in cases like this. And for 10 years?

Which proves even Arnold knows beauty is only skin deep and when you long for someone who can meet your emotional needs looks don't matter.

I guess it's not without precedent. Remember Hugh Grant? He had Elizabeth Hurley...and ends up getting caught in a car with some hood rat streetwalker? And this was prime late-20s/early-30s Elizabeth Hurley too. If I had been engaged to Elizabeth Hurley, my only notoriety today would be my starring role in one of those reality shows about a couple with 20 kids.  ::pimp::

quick Hugh Grant story--

A friend of the family, age 20 at the time, spent last summer studying in London. She went to a pub one night and Grant approached her. His pick up line? Hi, I'm Hugh Grant.

She had no idea who he was. hehehe  She thought the name sounded familiar so she texted us to ask.  We had a rolling good time with that!

I'm pretty sure the fact that he was 50 had something to do with her lack of interest.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

charlesoakwood

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2011, 06:17:23 PM »

Some gossipers said that the wife and the media have known about this for 10 yrs.  TMZ on Fox, IRRC.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2011, 12:27:44 AM »

Which proves even Arnold knows beauty is only skin deep and when you long for someone who can meet your emotional needs looks don't matter.

I wouldn't assume that this proves Arnold knows that at all.

You could make a much better case that Arnold has the morals of an alley cat and will apparently boink anything female with two legs if it's convenient and doesn't put up much of a struggle.

Now granted, I am having some fun at his expense with regard to his lack of taste in floozies. But what really annoys me is his violation of his marital vows. What can I say? I just don't have too much respect for someone who cheats on his wife. You wanna play the field? Fine. Stay single or get divorced and have at it. Do the full Charlie Sheen and make a total spectacle of yourself. But don't portray yourself as an upstanding monogamist and a leader of the community while you are playing hide the sausage with anyone and everyone who will drop and spread 'em. I personally have little to no patience for this form of immoral idiocy. It's obnoxiously hypocritical.

So, no, it wouldn't matter to me if he shacked up with Elle Macpherson or Sandra Bernhard because although I don't think he cares much (obviously) about the physical attractiveness (or lack thereof) of his conquests I will not give him the benefit of the doubt over his "emotional needs." I will instead assume that he is just a big stupid dick with a belief that he can pork whomever he likes whenever he likes because he can. Which kind of brings it all back to the basic moral common sense that normal people seem to be able to handle every day of their lives: Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do something. Or, my favorite...Morality is all about how you behave when you know that no one can see you.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2011, 07:34:08 PM »
And now the story has entered its final stage: South Park weighs in.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2011, 07:54:23 PM »
Definitely scary. Obviously a double bagger ::puke::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.