Author Topic: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!  (Read 450153 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!
« Reply #640 on: February 06, 2020, 01:28:15 PM »
  The request must be legal cause they checked on Trumps kids travels.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #641 on: February 07, 2020, 07:29:18 AM »
Hmmm, that inclusion could be nefarious or prudent optical cover...guess we'll see.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #642 on: February 14, 2020, 01:04:00 PM »
The way that ass-pirate wrote his report...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/443726-breaking-doj-sends-letter-saying-they-wouldnt-prosecute-andrew-mccabe-based-on-oig-report/

...gave cowards an easy out to look the other way to some routine everyday fabrications...

On to Plan B...Durham...if that goes tits-up...Plan C...

Happy St. Valentine's Day

Online paulh

• Established Member

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #644 on: February 14, 2020, 03:38:03 PM »
What's that DeepState puke going to do if Durham gets his ass jailed?

It's a disgrace he and Comey and Clapper and Brennan et al are not dangling from ropes...

::upsidedownflag::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #645 on: February 14, 2020, 05:11:20 PM »
What's that DeepState puke going to do if Durham gets his ass jailed?

It's a disgrace he and Comey and Clapper and Brennan et al are not dangling from ropes...

By now there should be a shortage of rope in this country.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online paulh

• Established Member

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #647 on: February 16, 2020, 09:11:15 AM »
All that really is when you get right to it is an admission that the DeepState is too entrenched to be dealt with using conventional means...it needs to be exterminated asymmetrically.

Anyway...back on Flynn...is this an attempt to circumvent boundaries?

https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/barr-hired-prosecutor-flynn.htm
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 09:22:15 AM by Libertas »

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #648 on: February 16, 2020, 09:46:15 AM »
I think that Treehouse link explains the options, either find another charge and hang him or dismiss the case like they did with McCabe

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #649 on: February 16, 2020, 10:43:06 AM »
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/02/15/the-sentencing-of-michael-flynn-represents-a-very-big-problem-for-ag-bill-barr/#more-183742

Sorta explains Barr's problem but it still sucks

It explains the "problem" as, perhaps, seen through Barr's eyes, according to Sundance.

However, the government institutions Barr is supposedly trying to protect are not the criminals within them, those criminals are the rot which must be cleaned out or the institutions WILL fail.

I do not know if I am buying what Sundance is selling there, and surely Trump, smart as he is (and he is) knows what's what.  If what needs doing is not done, the country is done.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #650 on: February 16, 2020, 11:24:35 AM »
That is for sure

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #651 on: February 16, 2020, 12:25:55 PM »
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/02/15/the-sentencing-of-michael-flynn-represents-a-very-big-problem-for-ag-bill-barr/#more-183742

It explains the "problem" as, perhaps, seen through Barr's eyes, according to Sundance.

However, the government institutions Barr is supposedly trying to protect are not the criminals within them, those criminals are the rot which must be cleaned out or the institutions WILL fail.

I do not know if I am buying what Sundance is selling there, and surely Trump, smart as he is (and he is) knows what's what.  If what needs doing is not done, the country is done.

What Sundance proposes is certainly plausible if not probable. The criminal acts of McCabe, Comey, Brennan, ad nauseam, are fact. Not only did they misuse their official authority under color of law but they committed acts of sedition. They know it. We know it.

Barr is obligated by virtue of his position to prosecute. I don't GAF what the consequences of prosecution might be - they can't be as bad as the deliberate abuse is right now. If he does not then the rule of law is dead and what we have is the rule of man. That's not what I signed up for and I withdraw my consent.

Let the bodies hit the floor...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #652 on: February 16, 2020, 12:58:12 PM »

What Sundance proposes is certainly plausible if not probable. The criminal acts of McCabe, Comey, Brennan, ad nauseam, are fact. Not only did they misuse their official authority under color of law but they committed acts of sedition. They know it. We know it.

Barr is obligated by virtue of his position to prosecute. I don't GAF what the consequences of prosecution might be - they can't be as bad as the deliberate abuse is right now. If he does not then the rule of law is dead and what we have is the rule of man. That's not what I signed up for and I withdraw my consent.

Let the bodies hit the floor...

Agreed! But none of them are going down alone they will take any and every body they can to make a deal.  Then it's time to buy the popcorn and sit back.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #653 on: February 17, 2020, 07:48:20 AM »
We knew from the second Elmer Fudd Sessions recused himself the DeepState was going to game everything...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/02/16/doj-corruption-the-fork-in-the-road-few-noticed-what-bill-barr-needs-to-explain-to-everyone/

...and now we're effed nine ways to Sunday with nary a perp behind bars...

https://uncoverdc.com/2020/02/16/andrew-mccabe-and-loretta-lynch-threaned-the-ny-field-office-of-the-fbi/

...guaranteeing more crimes and perps to come...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #657 on: February 19, 2020, 07:58:20 AM »
https://lidblog.com/obama-officials-hid-evidence/

Duh, of course they hid evidence...evidence clearly showing their culpability!!!

And some legalistic gobbledeegook here on the Ukraine front, but...I guess we'll see what we see...or we won't...

A U.S. attorney has been designated to oversee all Ukraine-related investigations by federal prosecutors around the country.

The Justice Department revealed on Tuesday that Richard Donoghue, the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York, was assigned to the task by Deputy Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen.

Donoghue will “assist in coordinating … several open matters being handled by different U.S. Attorney’s Offices and Department components that in some way potentially relate to Ukraine," according to a letter sent to the House Judiciary Committee.

Donoghue, a St. John’s University School of Law graduate and Army Judge Advocate General Corps veteran, spent more than a decade as an assistant U.S. attorney and was working as the chief litigation counsel for a global tech company before becoming a U.S. attorney in 2018.

“The Deputy Attorney General implemented this policy to avoid duplication of efforts across Department offices and components, to facilitate information sharing, to ensure there are no conflicts among potentially overlapping matters, and to efficiently marshal the resources of the Department,” Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd told House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler in the letter.

Boyd told the New York Democrat that “the Department typically does not provide information relating to ongoing matters,” but decided to weigh in “to clarify the record” following “news reports and public comments from Members of Congress that have significantly distorted the public’s understanding of the Department’s handling of such cases.”

Earlier this month, Attorney General William Barr confirmed the Justice Department would assess information from Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani’s Ukraine-related investigations into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter.

“We had established an intake process in the field so that any information coming in about Ukraine could be carefully scrutinized by the department and its intelligence community partners,” Barr said. “That is true for any information that comes to the department related to the Ukraine, including any information Mr. Giuliani might provide.”

Barr said, “the DOJ has the obligation to have an open door to anybody who wishes to provide us information that they think is relevant” but noted, “We can’t take anything we receive from the Ukraine at face value.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice-department-picks-us-attorney-to-oversee-all-ukraine-investigations

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #658 on: February 19, 2020, 11:51:08 AM »
Another good question...

https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status/1229873779133833216

As we have learned...cannot trust a goddamned thing the FBI does...demoscats and DeepStaters turned that bunch into the fricken KGB!!!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #659 on: February 19, 2020, 03:22:12 PM »
  The Obama lies will come to light in this mess but we will never get all of them.
 Filippo Mazzie