Author Topic: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!  (Read 450145 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!
« Reply #660 on: February 21, 2020, 07:01:38 AM »
Well, in a functional Republic...maybe it could happen...

https://pjmedia.com/trending/should-obama-be-terrified-by-trump-commuting-blagojevichs-sentence/

If it happens, sure, would be good to see.  Not holding my breath though...

Stunted demoscat puppets of DeepState tools are everywhere and apart from being outed now and then...nothing ever happens to them...a dynamic that MUST change or the Boogaloo will happen.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #661 on: February 27, 2020, 08:17:27 AM »
Ex-FBI unit chief blows whistle on Comey, McCabe over warrantless spying
Retired agent says bureau’s Obama-era leaders ignored privacy, cost warnings, may have retained program for ‘political espionage’

https://justthenews.com/government/courts-law/ex-fbi-unit-chief-blows-whistle-comey-mccabe-over-warrantless-spying-0

Abused for political espionage and persecuting political enemies?

Hey?  Guess what sends the definitive message about not ever doing that sh*t?!

Until that happens for all the conspirators...people are only fooling themselves...

...that they live in a functional republic!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #662 on: February 27, 2020, 03:11:10 PM »
  As was stated elsewhere...….Isn't he the hero comes out after the impeachment is over. Where in the hell was he when he could have done some good any time in the passed three years.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #663 on: February 28, 2020, 06:54:33 AM »
Well, he did say he was not opposed to the program being modified if it wasn't junked so at best he self-identified as a room temperature Praetorian...he at least drew the line and weaponizing it against political enemies...something none of the rest seemed to have any problem with whatsoever.  Yes, that is how far the rot has spread.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #664 on: March 09, 2020, 11:59:30 AM »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #665 on: March 23, 2020, 06:15:12 PM »

IMO the corrupt DOJ is doing this now to bury it in the virus news.It is not too long and worth reading.  This whole fiasco was because some Russian company posted ads on facebook!!! The DOJ violated ethics rules by insinuating that the party was guilty in their press release dropping charges.

https://amgreatness.com/2020/03/22/government-disgrace-in-marquee-russian-election-interference-case/
Government Disgrace in Marquee Russian ‘Election Interference’ Case
The Department of Justice forced a foreign company to spend millions to defend itself for the non-crime of running a few thousand dollars worth of ads on Facebook. Now instead of apologizing, it issues a shameless dismissal in which it simultaneously maintains there is secret evidence of the company’s guilt.
Last year, shortly after the release of the Mueller report, the government barely escaped a contempt citation for publicly accusing Concord of working on behalf of the Russian government. That’s essentially been the theory of the case from the outset. When somebody accuses “the Russians” of interfering in the 2016 election, they mean the Russian government or somebody acting under Moscow’s direction. But in a stunning courtroom admission, our government admitted it had no evidence that certain internet ads were posted on behalf of the Russian government.
“In light of recent events and a change in the balance of the government’s proof due to a classification determination, as well as other facts described in more detail in a classified addendum to this motion, the government has concluded that further proceedings as to Concord, a Russian company with no presence in the United States and no exposure to meaningful punishment in the event of a conviction, promotes neither the interests of justice nor the nation’s security,” the government declared in its filing.

The chief problem with the Concord case was that it sought to criminalize political speech. According to the theory of the government’s case, Concord committed a crime by not first asking permission from the Department of Justice before posting “divisive” ads. Think about that. The government doesn’t want speech that “divides” Americans? That’s tantamount to making debate of any kind illegal.

Concord, or its “co-conspirators,” were also accused of using “fake social media persona” to intercede in political discourse. You know who else uses a “fake” persona to intercede in politics? I do! And so did Mark Twain. So did the American Founders. Alexander Hamilton wrote under the pen name of “Phocion” and later “Publius.” Patrick Henry, who famously exclaimed, “Give me liberty, or give me death!” nevertheless promoted his safety by writing under the name “Senex.” Many other “fictitious personas” remain secret to this day. Pseudonymous speech is essential to freedom.

The Department of Justice forced a foreign company to spend millions to defend itself for the non-crime of running a few thousand dollars worth of ads on Facebook.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #666 on: March 24, 2020, 07:36:57 AM »
TLR/CT has documented the crap out of this Concord case, it was a complete ruse from the get go, the allegations were meant to add a fraudulent patina of legitimacy to the illegitimate witch hunt into bogus charges of Russia Collusion by Team Trump based on a Clinton/DNC politically motivated operative report of grotesque fiction used to abuse the FISA process into expanding the witch hunt into a duly elected President and now the government wants to pretend their bullsh*t never happened and who now must kill Concord's day in court to clear their reputation because doing so will expose the DeepState frauds permeating our effing government!

So many people deserving of Son's of Liberty justice...

When, oh Lord, when?!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #667 on: March 24, 2020, 05:30:06 PM »
  I don't want to wait till they go to hell I want it here on earth first then they can go to hell.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #668 on: March 25, 2020, 07:39:36 AM »
My brother!   ::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #670 on: April 01, 2020, 12:38:06 PM »
Why is all this coming out now, months after the event?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #671 on: April 01, 2020, 01:07:04 PM »
Why is all this coming out now, months after the event?

Bingo!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #673 on: April 10, 2020, 08:25:31 AM »
“My own view is that the evidence shows that we’re not dealing with just mistakes or sloppiness. There is something far more troubling here, and we’re going to get to the bottom of it. And if people broke the law, and we can establish that with the evidence, they will be prosecuted,” Barr said in the segment of the interview that aired Thursday evening.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/barr-says-evidence-from-durham-investigation-is-far-more-troubling-than-mistakes-or-sloppiness

And this..

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/04/09/exculpatory-papadopoulos-transcript-fbi-surveillance-wire-declassified-and-released/

1)  I don't GAFF if Comey thinks being incompetent exonerates him of anything...he is guilty of willful dereliction of duty and deceiving the American people into accepting a bogus persecution of a duly-elected Presidrent.

2)  I don't GAFF if the FBI...anybody in it...think Pap isn't a target and it justifies throwing exculpatory evidence out the window...merely because it fails to meet their narrative...what they did was a crime...and they all need to fall...HARD!

3)  Failure to bring all these perps to justice and end these laws that weaponize these political witch hunts is tantamount to burning the Declaration and Constitution and legitimizes the people to rise up and slay all tyrants.

Ye be warned!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 09:22:19 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #675 on: April 11, 2020, 12:46:02 PM »
  Where's the rope for all this asshole criminals.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline WilliamVA

« Reply #676 on: April 11, 2020, 06:41:22 PM »

Stored at Gitmo

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #677 on: April 11, 2020, 08:51:10 PM »

Stored at Gitmo

Good to know.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #678 on: April 11, 2020, 09:31:24 PM »

Stored at Gitmo

Not all.   ::saywhat::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #679 on: April 13, 2020, 07:46:04 AM »

Stored at Gitmo

Not all.   ::saywhat::

I got a Freedom Kit with me at all times to cover all manner of festivities.   ;)