Author Topic: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!  (Read 450217 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!
« Reply #740 on: May 20, 2020, 08:03:07 AM »
Nunes wrote a good book spelling out his investigation and how he was handcuffed by who?
 Paul fusding Ryan ::pullhair::

To me, Ryan and Gowdy are bigger traitors than the Dems. Talking the talk, then reneging is grounds for hanging.

Don't forget J-Mac when he was still vertical...or his loyal protege Lindsey!  Not to mention the rest of the feckless louts!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #741 on: May 20, 2020, 10:52:19 AM »
And this comes out now...

https://nationalfile.com/doj-raid-comey-stashed-clinton-emails-binder-in-his-office-safe/

...to thunderous silence and even less action...

::upsidedownflag::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #742 on: May 20, 2020, 12:46:44 PM »
And this..

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EYZwa7zXkAAYHSC?format=jpg&name=large

15 days after the fact...and not just sent only to herself...only Cc'd to herself...

Yeah, that's SOP totally legit sh!t right there...

/

April 2017:

"[Trump] and the people around him may have been caught up in surveillance of foreign individuals and their identities may have been disclosed. Do you know anything about this?"

Susan Rice: "I know nothing about this."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/susan-rice-resurfaced-2017-comments-deny-knowledge-trump-team-surveillance-flynn

And totally not lying given her e-mail to herself...

/

Hey, wanna see a memo to myself?  Interpret however you like...

Dear Self, I love you, you rock!  Oh, and "by the book" kill all these fvckers!  Keep rocklin'!  Love, Self.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #743 on: May 20, 2020, 01:09:13 PM »
And this..

15 days after the fact...and not just sent only to herself...only Cc'd to herself...

/

April 2017:

"[Trump] and the people around him may have been caught up in surveillance of foreign individuals and their identities may have been disclosed. Do you know anything about this?"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/susan-rice-resurfaced-2017-comments-deny-knowledge-trump-team-surveillance-flynn

/

Dear Self, I love you, you rock!  Oh, and "by the book" kill all these fvckers!  Keep rocklin'!  Love, Self.

Susan Rice wrote a strange memo the last day of the Obama admin that had people puzzled. It seemed like  a CYA memo. Now the formerly redacted paragraph has been unredacted.  Powerline reports. Comey looks worse. Even Rice was worried about what he was doing and about to do.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/05/explosive-rice-memo-declassified.php..

POSTED ON MAY 19, 2020 BY JOHN HINDERAKER IN RUSSIA INVESTIGATION, SUSAN RICE

EXPLOSIVE RICE MEMO DECLASSIFIED
We have known for more than two years that, on the day of President Trump’s inauguration and just minutes before she left the White House for the last time, Susan Rice, then President Obama’s National Security Adviser, wrote a memo to herself about “Russia.” Specifically, she documented the fact, presumably for her later protection should the matter become public, that on January 5, 2017, President Obama had directed her to lie to her incoming counterpart, General Michael Flynn, about the Russia investigation that was then ongoing, in which General Flynn himself was, unbeknownst to him, one of the targets. This deception violated all historic norms, but it was vital if the Obama holdovers (James Comey et al.) were to be able to continue their “Russia investigation,” a bare pretext for unraveling Trump’s presidency, post-inauguration.

When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #744 on: May 20, 2020, 02:58:09 PM »
And this..

/

April 2017:

/

Susan Rice wrote a strange memo the last day of the Obama admin that had people puzzled. It seemed like  a CYA memo. Now the formerly redacted paragraph has been unredacted.  Powerline reports. Comey looks worse. Even Rice was worried about what he was doing and about to do.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/05/explosive-rice-memo-declassified.php..

POSTED ON MAY 19, 2020 BY JOHN HINDERAKER IN RUSSIA INVESTIGATION, SUSAN RICE

EXPLOSIVE RICE MEMO DECLASSIFIED
We have known for more than two years that, on the day of President Trump’s inauguration and just minutes before she left the White House for the last time, Susan Rice, then President Obama’s National Security Adviser, wrote a memo to herself about “Russia.” Specifically, she documented the fact, presumably for her later protection should the matter become public, that on January 5, 2017, President Obama had directed her to lie to her incoming counterpart, General Michael Flynn, about the Russia investigation that was then ongoing, in which General Flynn himself was, unbeknownst to him, one of the targets. This deception violated all historic norms, but it was vital if the Obama holdovers (James Comey et al.) were to be able to continue their “Russia investigation,” a bare pretext for unraveling Trump’s presidency, post-inauguration.

It's the new normal...get used to it.

Oh, another note for President Trump...do as your enemies do...if you can't beat 'em the old way...beat 'em with thier own sh!t!  Call it a "reverse-Allinsky", payback, the new normal, karma...whatever...

What difference does it make?

::upsidedownflag::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #745 on: May 20, 2020, 06:52:15 PM »
  There was a report on Fox that she said she wrote the memo on the advice of WH lawyers.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #746 on: May 21, 2020, 08:34:50 AM »
Yeah?  They from Lawfare too?  They stepping up now to backup their direction or answer why they gave that advice and who they discussed this with?  No?

Same statist crap different day...

Everybody in the Obama Gang and their allies in the bureaucracy and especially in IC, DOJ-FBI & State shredded they laws they expect others to honor...and they are ALL getting away with it.

Playing by their rules is stupid, pointless and only gives them them the advantage and feeds their megalomania.  They think they are indestructible, infallible...omnipotent.

The only correct thing to do is to make them sh!t their pants in fear.  Time to end the charade, time to withhold consent and actively engage.

Time to set their lies on fire.

"On the whole, though, no state worthy of the name can permit exceptions to its monopoly on legitimate deployment of armed force like those in Michigan or North Carolina. Surely no sensible interpretation of the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms would say a state must tolerate them."

https://www.captainsjournal.com/2020/05/18/monopoly-on-violence/

Collectivists be advised...you do not have our consent, you will be opposed...no going gentle...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #747 on: May 22, 2020, 08:30:45 AM »
Well, the swamp splashing continues...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/05/21/dc-circuit-panel-orders-judge-sullivan-to-respond-within-10-days/

...basically forces the DeepState puppet to cut bait or try to see if his lame-ass excuse to continue the persecution can set a new speed record for fastest bitch-slap ever received...

Frankly, this POS Sullivan is a gutless puppet so if his masters say act like an imbecile he will act like an imbecile...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #748 on: May 22, 2020, 06:51:35 PM »
 ::popcorn::
 Filippo Mazzie

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #749 on: May 23, 2020, 07:09:12 PM »
Well, the swamp splashing continues...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/05/21/dc-circuit-panel-orders-judge-sullivan-to-respond-within-10-days/

...basically forces the DeepState puppet to cut bait or try to see if his lame-ass excuse to continue the persecution can set a new speed record for fastest bitch-slap ever received...

Frankly, this POS Sullivan is a gutless puppet so if his masters say act like an imbecile he will act like an imbecile...

People familiar with the fed rules say this is not normal and is a spanking of Judge Sullivan. Normally the appeals court just ignores such writs and do not even respond. They also said the short time to respond of 10 days includes two weekends where one is a three day weekend, so the judge has 5 normal working days. The judge is not allowed to employ an amicus but must do the reply himself with law clerks, although I imagine he has friends to help him ghost write.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #750 on: May 24, 2020, 06:08:42 AM »
Exactly as Sekelow explained it. Neither him nor any of his staff have ever heard of this occurring before.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #753 on: May 24, 2020, 10:07:17 AM »
Sullivan should be found in a back alley dumpster . . . with a Writ of Mandamus shoved in his pie-hole.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #755 on: May 24, 2020, 04:23:21 PM »
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/05/23/judge-emmet-sullivan-hires-high-powered-dc-lawyer-to-represent-his-interests-in-flynn-case/#more-192543

Interesting  ::thinking::

"To represent *his* interests" in the Flynn case?  HIS interests?!  WTF, over?

More like "his liabilities" is my guess...

He stuck his neck way out there.  He must be up for election.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #756 on: May 24, 2020, 05:02:43 PM »
Life time appointment ::pullhair::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #757 on: May 24, 2020, 09:07:40 PM »
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #758 on: May 26, 2020, 09:04:23 AM »
Kurt sums things up nicely...this state is my new normal...

Burn it all down.

There is no other choice...go ahead, try to change my mind.

ETA - And to illustrate my point on cue...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/05/24/sunday-talks-andy-biggs-discusses-why-now-as-chris-wray-initiates-an-fbi-investigation/

Sunlight my ass!  Like turning on the lights...it just scatters the roaches...you have to kill those fothermuckers!

We need a bug-bomb for DeepState scum!

Why?  Fricken serious?  To muck it up of course...

I think Sundance at TLR/CT lost his marbles...mentions those who merely got reassigned and remain unpunished and then says sunshine is swell...

Unless that sunshine causes instantaneous combustion...WTF good is it?

As Kurt says...burn it all down!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 10:08:54 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero