Author Topic: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!  (Read 451187 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!
« Reply #861 on: October 07, 2020, 08:35:39 AM »
Well, warned him we did...especially on Wray...but to expect feckless Wray and likely compromised Haspel to do the right, honorable and ethical thing for the American people as they swore to do is a mistaken expectation for such louts who choose their turf over their Constitution...and since DOJ under Barr seems only interested in stabilizing our crash into despotism and Durham et al are not prosecuting any of the big stinking fish...President Trump getting weary of fighting coup plot after coup plot but not giving up...appears to be giving up on the bureaucracy and has no option left he is ordering that all Obama/Clinton Russia Hoax and Clinton Email documents be released UNREDACTED.

Read the link...the President mentions "people...acting slowly"...the fact that none of these criminals has been "PROSECUTED" in response to a tweet about "Threats from the FBI and CIA of "graymail" or the threat of revealing state secrets if cases go to trial, has also been hamstringing the Durham investigation"...talks about having "to constantly fight off all of this Scum"...and properly points out that the "Media is in on it".

He is totally fed up...as we all are.

So, where is the unredacted documents?  I don't want to see any more of this redacted BS!  Anything comes out redacted the ass-clown in that outfit gets tracked down and sh!t-kicked!!!

ETA - Reading stuff at TLR/CT...came across this...

What are these asshats up to?  Satan has all the DemCom's and DeepState goons (like Wray!) by the short-hairs!  We live in dark times my friends...I don't trust these swamp-dwelling despots!!!

::foilhathelicopter::

What are the odds they've found a patsy to pin all their sins on...and he/she/they get Oswalded before any trial...?

Commie Nitwit News is the pool outlet?  Sh!ttin' me?  More like sewer outlet!!!

« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 09:13:38 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #862 on: October 07, 2020, 12:45:23 PM »
Via WZ -

Traitors dangling from ropes yet?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #863 on: October 09, 2020, 09:07:57 AM »
This is all very interesting and fills in some previous gaps...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/10/08/evidence-surfaces-of-john-durham-grand-jury-team-following-deep-state-rabbit-hole-leading-to-ssci-effort/

...but unless and until indictments come, and successful prosecutions are won and traitors are publically hung for their crimes...

...it's just another day in a dying Republic...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #864 on: October 09, 2020, 12:50:08 PM »
(sigh)

https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/08/cia-gina-haspel-trump-russia-chuck-grassley-ron-johnson/

Well gosh Ron & Chuck...I would piss and moan some more...it's all y'all do so obviously you think it is effective, right?  I mean rogue unaccountable agencies looking to undermine a sitting President isn't a hill worth dying on so cutting their fvcking funding is off the table, right?

They are terminally weak piss-pant cowards!!!  And their cowardice is ensuring outright war is inevitable...

::upsidedownflag::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #865 on: October 09, 2020, 12:51:43 PM »
Trump too, on with Rush, is btching about the Republicans not playing hardball.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #866 on: October 09, 2020, 01:04:08 PM »
I am so sick of this failed stupid insane script...but day after day, year after year...decade after decade...IT's THE SAME BS!!!!   ::pullhair::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #867 on: October 13, 2020, 09:52:04 AM »
As we've known from day one...DemCom media complicit in coup plots!

…”media reports on FBI reports of media reports”…

IG REPORT – We identified numerous FBI employees, at all levels of the organization and with no official reason to be in contact with the media, who were nevertheless in frequent contact with reporters. Attached to this report as Attachments E and F are two link charts that reflect the volume of communications that we identified between FBI employees and media representatives in April/May and October 2016. We have profound concerns about the volume and extent of unauthorized media contacts by FBI personnel that we have uncovered during our review.

But wait…. Perspective:

Later it was revealed that Andrew Weissman, Robert Mueller’s #1 special counsel prosecutor, was coordinating investigative efforts with the full support of four AP reporters who were giving Weissman tips.  That’s information from journalists to use in his court filings and submitted search warrants.  Make sure you grasp this: The AP journalists were feeding information to their ideological allies within the special counsel.

(Source – page #8)

Make sure you read that full response from Christopher Steele above to see the scope of the media engagements he was conducting.

As more evidence surfaces the relationship between journalists, Fusion-GPS, Chris Steele and the media’s DOJ/FBI sources begins blending together. The FBI was using media reports, which were based on Fusion-GPS pitches, to bolster its investigative documents to the FISA court. It is an intelligence laundry operation:

It goes on and on...

The clincher -

TLR/CT via ZH - https://www.zerohedge.com/political/declassified-fbi-spreadsheet-exposes-steele-dossier-farce-media-reports-fbi-reports-media

The Spreadsheet - https://www.scribd.com/document/479781400/Steele-Spreadsheet-1

PS on the Above - THERE IS STILL REDACTIONS!!!!!   ::outrage::

The DemCom media co-conspirators - https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/06/28/journolist-2-discovered-over-400-left-of-center-members/

The TLR/CT link - https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/10/12/cbs-obtains-94-page-outline-showing-fbi-and-chris-steele-collaborative-use-of-media-reporting/

Obama, Biden, Clinton...their henchlings...the FBI, the CIA...all these media thugs...ALL WILL PAY FOR THEIR SINS!!!

https://twitter.com/InfidelAngela/status/1315727008324898824
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 10:00:09 AM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #868 on: October 13, 2020, 09:40:35 PM »
  This is why they want Trump gone . When he wins he will have blood in his eyes for all of them.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #869 on: October 14, 2020, 08:29:28 AM »
I've had those eyes a while now...can count in decades vs years...

Oh, and dovetailing with this topic and the Murder of Seal Team 6...MillennialMillie is announcing Shadow Gate 2.0 being released 10/14/20, so I guess we can look forward to digital mayhem tomorrow...censhorship, webpages disappearing, etc etc...

May our enemies time be running out.   ::praying::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #870 on: October 14, 2020, 09:07:29 AM »
Son of a ....

Here we go AGAIN!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/10/13/senators-grassley-and-johnson-demand-300-pages-of-hidden-mccabe-text-messages-fbi-has-refused-production-for-two-years/

Dear Chuck and Ron,

::doublebird::

You are gutless clowns!  You weeping wussies have not done the least you are able to!  Issue contempt citations and CUT THEIR FUNDING!!!!

UPHOLD THE CONSTUTION AND OBEY YOUR OATH!  DO YOUR FVCKING JOB!!!

Or burn in Hell!

::doublebird::

Sick of these cowards...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #871 on: October 14, 2020, 01:29:13 PM »

::hysterical::

I hear the panic is so bad...they're calling out the traitor Obama to try to re-float this doomed ship!

::rolllaughing::

The time has come to kick these asshats as hard as possible...really make them go full-DemCom-Tard!

::whoohoo::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #872 on: October 14, 2020, 07:38:54 PM »
  Obama won't go near this not after the Post story.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #873 on: October 15, 2020, 08:53:32 AM »
When has criminal activity ever stopped a criminal from breaking more crimes?  When has a narcissist ever been able to resist attention no matter the maelstrom about them?  That treasonous POS will inject his vile self into this race...he's been in it from the start...helped spreading Sporos money to their Brownshirts on the streets...prepositioned bricks and such don't pay for themselves.

What needs to happen is wherever any of these punks go, hecklers and patriots must follow.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #875 on: November 09, 2020, 08:29:49 AM »
Yeah, well...more too little too late...even if it happens...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/11/08/donald-trump-jr-declassify-everything/

...I think hitting three targets and pardoning yourself would do more good for the nation that shooting paper to a nation filled with people who don't give a damn about ethics or principles...but hey I'm just talking out my ass, what do I know?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #876 on: November 11, 2020, 08:22:18 AM »
Treasonous POS Brennan worried about more declassifications is calling for a palace coup...maybe the firing of (Y)Esper made him nervous...or the naming to the acting DefSec an acting CoS who was a key Nunes aid?

Whatever...

Now is the time to fire every piece of ammunition you have in a cascade of of salvos...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #877 on: November 16, 2020, 09:00:37 AM »
This better be BS...

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/u-s-attorney-john-durham-dropping-spygate-probe-source/

...far as I am concerned he and Barr are on a very hot seat...

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #878 on: November 16, 2020, 09:12:35 AM »
This better be BS...

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/u-s-attorney-john-durham-dropping-spygate-probe-source/

If true then a little "street justice" is in order...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #879 on: November 16, 2020, 09:20:27 AM »
This better be BS...

If true then a little "street justice" is in order...

...same as it ever was...

;)