Author Topic: 2018 and 2020 could have lots of fireworks  (Read 273674 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: 2018 and 2020 could have lots of fireworks
« Reply #1020 on: December 02, 2020, 10:04:01 AM »
Come get your boomsticks

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/history-most-fbi-background-checks-ever-434-million-guns-in-america

Seriously - i suspect limited supply is depressing these numbers.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #1021 on: December 02, 2020, 10:35:18 AM »
Guns are still easier to get than ammo...so if anybody is hampered it is the poor sap who has no gun or ammo to put into it...who would be buying a gun useful only as a club...

These people are idiots...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1022 on: December 03, 2020, 08:32:00 AM »
Say it loud, say it often...

"If we don’t root out the fraud, the tremendous and horrible fraud that’s taken place in our 2020 election, we don’t have a country anymore."

https://youtu.be/xxiVHxNFIeI

Yes, Demo(s)crats like to destroy people...self-defense dictates preemptive not just reactive self-defense measures!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1023 on: December 03, 2020, 04:13:09 PM »

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #1024 on: December 03, 2020, 11:36:12 PM »

The are the only options, pick one.  One is rule of law...one is starting over.

#EachOneReachOne . . .
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1025 on: December 04, 2020, 07:48:50 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/georgia-gov-kemp-calls-signature-audit-after-cctv-footage-late-night-ballot-malarkey

Enter the time crunch...the great enabler of the feckless and Quisling creatures...

Unless the Dread Traitor Roberts court intervenes...the Republic ends...

Appears noting can stop the shat hitting the fan...

Deus Vult

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1027 on: December 07, 2020, 07:54:47 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/alito-moves-deadline-supreme-court-briefing-pennsylvania-case-bringing-within-safe-harbor

Whatever...time almost up...the slouching towards tyranny continues...finalize plans, lists et al...

More whatever here...FWIW...

THe DemCom's are STILL openly violating laws and our rights...and nobody, NOTHING is stopping them!

There is nothing left but The Founders Option...
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 08:13:46 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #1028 on: December 07, 2020, 09:31:06 AM »
    An election lawsuit by Sidney Powell, President Donald Trump's former lawyer, cites a witness who claims to have seen something strange with the votes counted in Michigan's Edison County.

Here's the thing: You can't point to Edison County on your Michigan hand. And not because it's in the Upper Peninsula.

Because, well, there is no Edison County in Michigan.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/12/01/election-lawsuit-cites-fraud-michigan-county-does-not-exist/6475368002/

H/T Vox Popoli
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1029 on: December 07, 2020, 12:17:32 PM »
Yup, doesn't matter how naked or brazen...and lawsuits will go nowhere...at least there doesn't appear to be any authoritative impetus to give a damn to prevent installing an illegitimate President...so all evidence points to there no longer being any rule of law whatsoever...so therefor there is none...and come January there will not be a legitimate federal government...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 12:32:26 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1031 on: December 07, 2020, 01:08:06 PM »
Also...I have to say I seriously do not GAFF about this Georgia senate seats bullsh*t...the same pimps asking for funds and votes are the same effing people not doing anything effective to prevent the Presidency from being stolen...in light of all the fraud occurring across the nation and in Georgia in particular with Ruby Freeman and Ralph Jones, Jr. (who is connected to DemCom candidate Warnock) and these f**ktards think these elections are going to be fair and provide them the f**king firewall they pinning all their hopes on?

Don't stop the big steal, nothing but stealing can result.  Ballot box is stupid...we're down to the last one...the cartridge!!!

So very done with fricking fools!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1032 on: December 08, 2020, 08:00:50 AM »
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/07/texas-sues-georgia-michigan-pennsylvania-and-wisconsin-at-supreme-court-election-rules/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Seems pointless but fine, go through the motions...prove the corruption is endemic and unrecoverable yet again...

Meanwhile, brace for a return to being CHi-Com slaves and minions and oppressed by toxic puppets!

The BS only stops when the hammer drops.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 08:04:45 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1033 on: December 08, 2020, 10:30:58 AM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1034 on: December 08, 2020, 12:08:43 PM »
FWIW...which in my case is not much...given the rank corruption and treason running amok totally unchecked by the law or any facsimile thereof...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/todays-safe-harbor-deadline-applies-states-settled-legal-disputes-however-six-familiar-states-limbo-due-colossal-fraud-related-court-cases/

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1035 on: December 08, 2020, 07:52:39 PM »
    An election lawsuit by Sidney Powell, President Donald Trump's former lawyer, cites a witness who claims to have seen something strange with the votes counted in Michigan's Edison County.

Here's the thing: You can't point to Edison County on your Michigan hand. And not because it's in the Upper Peninsula.

Because, well, there is no Edison County in Michigan.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/12/01/election-lawsuit-cites-fraud-michigan-county-does-not-exist/6475368002/

H/T Vox Popoli

I saw that. There IS an Addison Township MI
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1036 on: December 08, 2020, 10:56:35 PM »
Trump Attorney Jenna Ellis: Supreme Court Only Denied Emergency Injunctive Relief – The Pennsylvania Case Is STILL Pending Before SCOTUS
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/trump-attorney-jenna-ellis-supreme-court-denied-emergency-injunctive-relief-pennsylvania-case-still-pending-scotus/
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1037 on: December 09, 2020, 08:19:17 AM »
Trump Attorney Jenna Ellis: Supreme Court Only Denied Emergency Injunctive Relief – The Pennsylvania Case Is STILL Pending Before SCOTUS
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/trump-attorney-jenna-ellis-supreme-court-denied-emergency-injunctive-relief-pennsylvania-case-still-pending-scotus/

Yes...but...

However, George Washington University Law Professor and Fox News contributor Jonathan Turley said Tuesday that President Trump and his Republican allies are "running out of runway".

"And at this point, to really make a difference, he would have to land a jumbo jet on a postage stamp. I mean, he does not have a lot of runway left. This was considered his strongest case for the Supreme Court and the court system has proven that it is independent in reviewing these claims."

And the runway is being blown up by statist sappers even as others like LA just join w/Texas...

Update (1705ET):Louisiana just joined Texas in the SCOTUS Motion against Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin on the grounds that various changes to their voting rules or procedures - either through the courts or via executive actions - violated the Electors Clause of the Constitution because they did not go through the legislatures:

Attorney General Jeff Landry issued the following statement regarding the ongoing controversies over the 2020 federal election and the new motion put forward by the State of Texas before the U.S. Supreme Court:

“Millions of Louisiana citizens, and tens of millions of our fellow citizens in the country, have deep concerns regarding the conduct of the 2020 federal elections. Deeply rooted in these concerns is the fact that some states appear to have conducted their elections with a disregard to the U.S. Constitution. Furthermore, many Louisianans have become more frustrated as some in media and the political class try to sidestep legitimate issues for the sake of expediency.

Weeks ago, on behalf of the citizens of Louisiana, my office joined many other states in filing a legal brief with the United States Supreme Court urging the Justices to look into the conduct of the election in Pennsylvania where their state court ignored the U.S. Constitution in regard to the conduct of the election. The U.S. Constitution in Article 1, Section 4, states plainly:

“The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature …”

I think this reasoning is sound...but to keep beating a dead horse...to date I have seen NO interest in institutions doing the right thing or oppose their statist masters in the slightest...and more proof link -

Update (1645ET): Just hours after the deadline for the petition's deadline, The U.S. Supreme Court has rejected a request by Trump ally Mike Kelly, a Pennsylvania Republican, to nullify Joe Biden’s election victory in Pennsylvania.

Kelly argued that virtually all of the state’s mail-in ballots were unlawful.

The rebuff came without explanation and with no noted dissents.

Still optimistic?

Update (1515ET): Just twelve hours after it was filed, the US Supreme Court has officially put Texas's lawsuit against Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin on the docket, meaning the case will be heard.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/texas-sues-georgia-michigan-pennsylvania-and-wisconsin-supreme-court-over-election

I suspect the rest of the runway...the plane...the nation...is about to be blown to smitherines...the final betrayal is upon us.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/texas-sues-georgia-michigan-pennsylvania-and-wisconsin-supreme-court-over-election

So, how soon after 3PM on Thursday December 10th does spicey time commence?

H/T-WRSA@GAB
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 08:27:24 AM by Libertas »

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #1038 on: December 09, 2020, 10:11:48 AM »
Levin had an interesting take on this. He thinks SCOTUS is scared sh*tless of Biden packing the court if he takes the senate so they all bailed, no explanation at all

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1039 on: December 09, 2020, 10:58:44 AM »
SCOTUS didn't bail; the PA suit is still on the docket, but it is redundant considering the TX et. al suit.

I'm not optimistic, I'm in neutral, waiting to see what happens.

I rarely disagree with Levin, but I do this time re: SCOTUS scared and bailed.  I believe they are nervous, but if they think letting Biden have it will save them from the court-packing, they have another think coming.