Topics > World/Foreign Affairs

Asia Times...not much better than NY Times...dreck is dreck - INF issue

<< < (2/5) > >>

John Florida:
  Poland right next to the Ukraine.  France don't care about UK I care.  Don't forget Obama was spying an them and got caught.

Pandora:
Well, more power to ya; care all you want.

Libertas:

--- Quote from: Pandora on December 12, 2018, 01:20:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: John Florida on December 12, 2018, 01:03:59 PM ---  As much as I agree with both of you we cannot forget that we have agreements with allies that will be taking a pounding long before it gets to us that we will back them.  We sell them down the river they can turn on us for their own safety.

--- End quote ---

Agreements with allies?  Which allies would those be, like Britain and Australia, two of the FiveEyes intel "community", that were part of the cabal spying on Trump from his campaign on to the Presidency?  Those allies?  Or France's Macron, who openly mocked and disparaged Trump's view of nationalism for us?

We need better, real allies, so, I'm guessing those agreements need to be redone as have our trade policies.

--- End quote ---

Yup.

We're in a time of great fluidity...same old same old isn't going to cut it...and Progs claim (falsely) that conservatives are stuck in the past (only in terms of being guided by Our Founders and the principles and Judeo-Christian heritage they stood for) when it is they who want all manner of entanglements because of the stupid hope that they can rise together because nobody wants to die together...and because controlling each others populations actions and thoughts craddle to grave is the only way to ensure their survival as elites.

John Florida:

--- Quote from: Pandora on December 12, 2018, 09:24:34 PM ---Well, more power to ya; care all you want.

--- End quote ---

Pan we can't dump all of Europe.  they're the reason wars don't come here.

Pandora:

--- Quote from: John Florida on December 13, 2018, 12:34:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: Pandora on December 12, 2018, 09:24:34 PM ---Well, more power to ya; care all you want.

--- End quote ---

Pan we can't dump all of Europe.  they're the reason wars don't come here.

--- End quote ---

JF, no, not all; western Europe and Britain dumped us already, except for the hands Trump is prying out of our pockets; we will be better off, and making better allies, with Poland and Hungary, and maybe Italy.  I don't about the Czech Republic and a few others, but even Australia knifed us.

Tell me, please, how Europe is the reason wars don't come here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version