Author Topic: Puff-Ho Pervert Poly-Sci Prof Pleads: Media "So What?"  (Read 797 times)

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Puff-Ho Pervert Poly-Sci Prof Pleads: Media "So What?"
« on: May 29, 2011, 09:01:21 AM »
Remember the Columbia Poly-Sci Professor and Huff-Po contributor busted for having sex with his adult daughter (beginning when she was 19) back in December?

A popular Columbia professor was charged Thursday with incest - accused of a sick sex relationship with a female relative, prosecutors said.

Political science Prof. David Epstein, 46, bedded the young woman over a three-year period ending last year, according to court papers.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/12/09/2010-12-09_columbia_professor_is_charged_with_incest_accused_of_bedding_young_relative_for_.html#ixzz1NkVehgXW

Has anyone heard about this? Apparently, Epstein entered a guilty plea to a misdemeanor charge of attempted incest and all you can hear Media-wise are the crickets chirping. Stacy McCain is on the case.

Not News? Columbia Professor and Huffington Post Contributor David Epstein Pleads Guilty in Incest Case

You will recall that Palin-hating blogger David Epstein was arrested in December and charged with felony incest for having sex with his adult daughter (now 24) from 2006 through 2009.

One of our readers has obtained court documents (for Case #2010NY090162) indicating that Epstein copped a plea to a misdemeanor charge of attempted incest. (Click the image to enlarge).

That ruling was on May 11 — two weeks ago — and yet I can find no news reports about Epstein’s conviction. You might think that at least the New York Times would find the disposition of this case newsworthy.

What do you think Epstein's lawyer did to a blogger who alerted the authorities at Columbia that their Professor copped a plea to a sex charge? That's right. His lawyer threatened the blogger.

I am an attorney and I represent Dr. Epstein. Please be advised that he does not wish to receive any further communications from you ever again. I have already alerted the District Attorney’s Office to the emails you have sent him thus far, and should you ever contact him or me again, we will make the appropriate criminal complaint to law enforcement.

Matthew J. Galluzzo, Esq.

Read it all:

http://theothermccain.com/2011/05/25/not-news-columbia-professor-and-huffington-post-contributor-david-epstein-pleads-guilty-in-incest-case/
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Puff-Ho Pervert Poly-Sci Prof Pleads: Media "So What?"
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 09:13:44 AM »

For a mere $55k per year, your child do can get that prestigious Poli Sci degree from Columbia.  Remember, with an accredited Ivy League Poli Sci degree, you can write your own ticket to which McDonalds you'll be slinging fries at.  Why settle for Algona Iowa when you can be working the McCoffee machine at South Beach!

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 09:35:51 AM »
Just love it how the NYDN characterizes the victimized daughter as "a female relative" and "the young woman" in order to sterilize the sick perversion as much as possible. Just frakkin peachy. J-Tards.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 10:02:53 AM »
Just love it how the NYDN characterizes the victimized daughter as "a female relative" and "the young woman" in order to sterilize the sick perversion as much as possible. Just frakkin peachy. J-Tards.

Lasered right in on that myself.  Can't outright lie?  Obfuscate.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2011, 10:06:57 AM »

Lasered right in on that myself.  Can't outright lie?  Obfuscate.

Yip - even when it's ridiculously obvious to anyone who's followed the case, they can still protect him from exposure to those who only hear of it now for the first time.

::rockets::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson