Author Topic: Susan Seven-Sky vs Eric Holder  (Read 1450 times)

charlesoakwood

Susan Seven-Sky vs Eric Holder
« on: May 29, 2011, 09:04:28 PM »

Hope this doesn't turn racist. 

[blockquote]
North Dakota has joined 13 other states in filing a ...legal challenge filed by Susan Seven-Sky and four other plaintiffs against Attorney General Eric Holder, claiming that the individual mandate contained in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA or “Obamacare”) is unconstitutional.
North Dakota has also joined with 26 other states in the Florida challenge of the constitutionality of the individual mandate in the PPACA.
An excerpt from the brief reads as follows: ...
Other states filing the brief include: Florida, Alabama, Indiana, Kansas, Maine, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Washington and Wisconsin.
[/blockquote]

Link

Sooner or later Obama & Co will arrive before an honest judge.
Eric should keep his junior class away from this and allow the varsity students handle it. 

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Susan Seven-Sky vs Eric Holder
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 09:10:52 PM »
More than half the country is fighting this and he still pretends he's in the right. How the hell will this play during the election when he's making war on half the nation.Unless of course you believe that we have 57 states.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Susan Seven-Sky vs Eric Holder
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 07:37:14 AM »
These cases, and any new entrants, will roil through the courts until SCOTUS steps in, and they have to step in soon or too much of this will be in place and removal will be more difficult, and we already have enough worries wondering which way that swinging gate Kennedy will go!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.