Author Topic: ATF’s Fast & Furious- Obama’s ‘Weaponsgate’?  (Read 104256 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: ATF’s Fast & Furious- Obama’s ‘Weaponsgate’?
« Reply #360 on: December 09, 2011, 10:42:59 PM »

If we're going to have an archive we need to put stuff in it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #361 on: December 10, 2011, 09:07:29 AM »

If we're going to have an archive we need to put stuff in it.

Why store shredded paper?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #362 on: December 11, 2011, 04:57:13 PM »
Thanks Charles. I didn't have a chance to see any of the circus previous to this vid and the one with Issa.

eric holder. Doesn't he just fill you with confidence that the United States is in good and capable hands?

Me neither.

Can't stand him!

If I were on that committee I'd get up, walk around and go right up to this punk and slap him in the face and challenge him to a duel!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #363 on: December 15, 2011, 08:14:06 PM »
This is a good article, and the closer nails it!

Fast and Furious is even worse than Watergate for one simple reason: No one died because of President Nixon’s political dirty tricks and abuse of government power. But Brian Terry is dead; and there are still 1,500 missing guns threatening still more lives.

What did Mr. Obama know? Massive gun-smuggling by the U.S. government into a foreign country does not happen without the explicit knowledge and approval of leading administration officials. It’s too big, too risky and too costly. Mr. Holder may not be protecting just himself and his cronies. Is he protecting the president?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/dec/15/obamas-watergate-758295296/

::clapping::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #364 on: December 15, 2011, 10:24:42 PM »

He [Holder] needs to keep his friends close and potential witnesses even closer.
Mr. Holder and his aides have given misleading, false and contradictory testimony on Capitol Hill. Perjury, obstruction of justice and abuse of power - these are high crimes and misdemeanors. Mr. Holder should be impeached.
...and so should the president.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #365 on: December 17, 2011, 08:44:46 PM »

Questions mount over Houston gun trafficking investigation

The owners of Carter's Country accused agents with the ATF's Houston Division of asking the firearms dealer to allow questionable buyers to make purchases so the people could be tracked under the auspices of an ATF initiative called "Gunrunner." This operation resulted in the arrest of more than 20 people funneling guns to the drug cartels.

"Did the ATF ask you to allow questionable gun sales to go through?" Local 2 Investigator Robert Arnold asked.

"Yes, they did.

Local 2 Investigates also spoke with another firearms dealer. Bill James is the owner of The Arms Room, a League City gun dealer and shooting range.

"Did the ATF ask you to allow questionable gun sales to go through?" Local 2 Investigator Robert Arnold asked.

"Yes, they did. ...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #366 on: December 17, 2011, 08:57:46 PM »

He [Holder] needs to keep his friends close and potential witnesses even closer.
Mr. Holder and his aides have given misleading, false and contradictory testimony on Capitol Hill. Perjury, obstruction of justice and abuse of power - these are high crimes and misdemeanors. Mr. Holder should be impeached.
...and so should the president.

The answers to Holder are in the justice dept and what is needed is a career justice dept critter to come out and bury his ass.That would put the final nail in his coffin.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #367 on: December 18, 2011, 10:19:08 AM »

Watch the weasel on a skillet
Fireworks! Issa grills Holder over withholding documents about Fast and Furious
Posted by The Right Scoop The Right Scoop on Dec 8, 2011 in Politics | 45 Comments

Issa admits at the end of this clip that he intentionally treated Holder like a hostile witness because of his lack of cooperation with congressional attempts to get information from the DOJ about Fast and Furious. In fact Sheila Jackson-Lee comes to Holder’s defense, twice, as Issa won’t allow Holder to filibuster his questions.

Watch the entire clip for all the fireworks:

Watch the weasel on a skillet

OMG, comment by M_J_S - "Issa needs to Ike Turner slap Shelia Jackson Lee"

::laughonfloor::

WOW............Thanks for the link I had missed this one..........Just WOW

Why the H&ll isn't Holder under the jail by now. ::whatgives::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #368 on: December 18, 2011, 11:00:46 AM »
I dunno DL, I just don't know...

::gaah::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #369 on: December 20, 2011, 10:23:30 PM »

What rhymes with "pot" and "kettle"? How about "Fast and Furious"?

The Department of Justice (DOJ) has filed a complaint requesting "forfeiture of property" belonging to a New Mexico gun dealer charged with knowingly selling weapons to straw purchasers operating on behalf of Mexican drug cartels.
[blockquote]
Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

Listen
[/blockquote]

Link

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #370 on: December 21, 2011, 07:09:33 AM »
Blind squirrel finds nut...but tells squirrels in congress not to bother looking into all those other nuts or the executive squirrels higher up the tree that got one lower on the tree whacked as a result of their out-of-control nut-walking scheme!

Simply UFB...

They'll never be brought to justice, unless justice comes via high-velocity impact to their rotten mellons!

::)

charlesoakwood

« Reply #371 on: December 23, 2011, 10:20:08 PM »

Krauthammer blasts Holder as one of the most incompetent AGs in US history

In a blistering opinion, Krauthammer blasted Holder as one of the most incompetent Attorneys General in US History and said that his use of the race card in defense of himself over Fast and Furious was, to use Holder’s own words, “a cowardly use of the race card”:

55 second blistering video at link

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #372 on: December 24, 2011, 08:14:24 AM »
  What's he sayin then"I'M NOT STUPID I'M BLACK"?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #373 on: December 24, 2011, 09:39:48 AM »
Umm, no, seems to me Holder is saying "I'm not a lying dirtbag crook, I'm black"...as if being black exempts one from being a lying dirtbag crook

No Mr. Holder you are merely a black lying dirtbag crook and you need to resign or be removed, period.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #374 on: December 24, 2011, 01:29:20 PM »

Whoopsi, Arizona says it was racisism!!!
Talk about giving Mr. Holder his hot potatoe back, hotter than before.

[blockquote]
Arizona Republican Rep. Paul Gosar told The Daily Caller that Attorney General Eric Holder’s race-card play to attack his critics is “absolutely horrendous.”  ...

[and a bit more of a taste]
“When the attorney general brings up the race card, he’d better be very, very careful — particularly for the Hispanics and what’s happened to them,” Gosar adds. “He’s been very insensitive, not only to the [U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian] Terry family in making an apology and making it very public, but where’s the apology to the Mexican government and the families of the victims in Mexico?”
"So, were they racially profiling or not by allowing this to happen to the Mexican people?,” Gosar asks.[/blockquote]

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #375 on: December 24, 2011, 02:00:59 PM »
If Krauthammer truly believes Holder is "incompetent" then Krauthammer doesn't get it.

Too many like Krauthammer think we're still playing by the same old rules.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #376 on: December 24, 2011, 02:24:29 PM »
If Krauthammer truly believes Holder is "incompetent" then Krauthammer doesn't get it.

Too many like Krauthammer think we're still playing by the same old rules.

I suspect he gets it, but he's one of the ones that absolutely refuses to state the truth in a public forum.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #377 on: December 24, 2011, 02:35:57 PM »
Maybe so Pan, but if he's unwilling to speak what he believes to be the truth, then he might as well not get it. And really, if he DOES get it, and refuses to say what he believes, then maybe he doesn't get it after all.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #378 on: December 24, 2011, 02:41:22 PM »
Maybe so Pan, but if he's unwilling to speak what he believes to be the truth, then he might as well not get it. And really, if he DOES get it, and refuses to say what he believes, then maybe he doesn't get it after all.

You're right, of course, but Krauthammer has a certain investment to protect and going the Limbaugh route, ala "I hope he fails", would put that in jeopardy in a way that calling Duh Wun incompetent wouldn't.  Or so he might believe.

Which makes you double right.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #379 on: December 24, 2011, 07:18:04 PM »

Pressure can be applied from different directions in different forms.
How often does Krauthammer use the word incompetent and how many
people has he called incompetent from a national forum?  I would hazard
a guess and say none.  Those words in Krauthammer's world will weigh
heavy on Holder.