Author Topic: ATF’s Fast & Furious- Obama’s ‘Weaponsgate’?  (Read 104288 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: ATF’s Fast & Furious- Obama’s ‘Weaponsgate’?
« Reply #480 on: May 21, 2012, 08:14:23 AM »
Just have to up the count then!

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #481 on: May 21, 2012, 11:24:43 PM »
Just have to up the count then!

;)

Absolutely.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #482 on: May 31, 2012, 07:00:00 PM »
http://www.westernjournalism.com/report-gop-will-end-fast-furious-investigation/

Sources in Washington, DC have told blogger and citizen reporter Mike Vanderboegh that Republican leaders have already decided to close down the Fast and Furious investigation and halt contempt proceedings against Eric Holder, because “they (the GOP leadership) don’t think that they will suffer for [that] failure to follow through. They’re scared of Holder’s race card. . . they’re scared of Trayvon. They think if they let Issa fail, that it will only be a story in the blogosphere for a day . . . that they can weather it. . . .” Unfortunately, Vanderboegh makes it clear that he trusts the word of these sources “implicitly.”

In short, John Boehner and other Republican big wigs are more afraid of the race card and its steady play by the Obama-owned national media than of the bitter –yet presumably brief—disappointment of conservatives, disgusted because the GOP has once again opted for the cowardly betrayal of justice and of the Party base.

From Mike Vanderboegh

I received this little bit of news this morning while I was in the ER yet again. I made some calls from there. What I learned made me livid. One source I trust implicitly says that the story is correct.

"They (the GOP leadership) don't think that they will suffer for failure to follow through. They're scared of Holder's race card. . . they're scared of Trayvon. They think if they let Issa fail, that it will only be a story in the blogosphere for a day . . . that they can weather it. . . . They exert pressure behind the scenes on those weak-kneed bastards (GOP congressmen), promise them sh*t and when the vote happens it will only look like Issa's case was weak. . . It will be his fault, not theirs."

More at link.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #483 on: May 31, 2012, 07:12:46 PM »
I can't look. If they fail on this, it might be the final straw for me. I've said before that I have no faith in political solutions but I have hope. If the GOP leadership is so f**king dick-whipped by their Leftist masters that they cannot see the way clear to pursue to fruition a justice department operation illegally selling weapons to foreign cartels that resulted in the deaths of American law enforcement officers, then it is not my party.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #484 on: May 31, 2012, 08:22:53 PM »
I can't look. If they fail on this, it might be the final straw for me. I've said before that I have no faith in political solutions but I have hope. If the GOP leadership is so f**king dick-whipped by their Leftist masters that they cannot see the way clear to pursue to fruition a justice department operation illegally selling weapons to foreign cartels that resulted in the deaths of American law enforcement officers, then it is not my party.

Nothing to fear.  Matter of fact, this part seems written just for folks like you and us:

"Don't they understand that this is the final crisis of their own legitimacy?" I fairly screamed into the phone at one. "Don't they understand how poorly some are going to react?" I added, "You know there's a whole lot of folks who have lost all faith in the system, people who don't listen to me about restraint and letting the system work. Doesn't Boehner understand that this is his last f--king chance to prove his oath means anything to him before people start acting on that? Does he really think this will have no consequences for him?"

I sent word that I wanted to hear from someone at the Committee directly, to give them the opportunity to convince me that despite the evidence this really was disinformation. It is evening. I haven't heard a word.

That said, I'm so sick of it, "blackblackblackblackblackblackblackblackblackblackblackblack....".  They're 12 f**king percent of the population and the entire country is seemingly run for their benefit and in consideration of their f**king feelings because nobody wants to be called raaaayycist?!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #485 on: May 31, 2012, 08:27:17 PM »
Tick tick tick...

charlesoakwood

« Reply #486 on: May 31, 2012, 08:30:14 PM »

In short, John Boehner and other Republican big wigs are more afraid of the race card and its steady play by the Obama-owned national media than of the bitter –yet presumably brief—disappointment of conservatives,...

We elected the cowards, where's that punk from, Ohio? Yeah, thanks Ohio.
It doesn't matter though, they're all institutionalized, powdered, pampered
and pumped full of DC Power Juice.  And we elect them again.

CINCINNATI - Speaker of the House John Boehner, of West Chester, has won the nomination to run in Ohio's 8th Congressional District.

The race was called when Boehner was leading David Lewis by a margin of 83 percent to 17 percent.  http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/political/elections_local/John-Boehner-wins-8th-Congressional-nomination

F_it, separation is the only answer.  Even if we elect a good person they get
hold of him isolate him, and initiate him, and infatuate him and he is lost to
us.  I offer them my disgust.  ::brushesbackofhandunderchin::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #487 on: May 31, 2012, 08:50:07 PM »
It's time for this party to go the way of the dodo bird. They have failed utterly, at everything. From our perspective. From theirs, they have succeeded, because their task has always been to corral the conservative vote and then systematically deny it.

This Republic is done.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #488 on: May 31, 2012, 08:53:45 PM »
::brushesbackofhandunderchin::

Vavoncol.  (English - ba funghoul)

charlesoakwood

« Reply #489 on: May 31, 2012, 08:58:17 PM »

Yeah, I've been looking for that smiley.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #490 on: May 31, 2012, 09:06:14 PM »
It's time for this party to go the way of the dodo bird. They have failed utterly, at everything. From our perspective. From theirs, they have succeeded, because their task has always been to corral the conservative vote and then systematically deny it.

This Republic is done.

Have you ever gone back to a place that you left long ago?

Because we moved a lot when I was a kid I was able to do this - go back and revisit "the old neighborhood". In most cases I was disappointed by the changes I encountered. I wanted it to be as I remembered it. Of course the current residents either didn't remember what it used to be like, of have grown old along with it and have become inured to the changes.

I look around me - at my neighborhood, my town, my country - and see an open sewer. There isn't much of anything that I find attractive or inviting in any of it. I'm more than a little serious when I say that it wouldn't bother me if Seattle burned to the waterline. I no longer care about her or the people (parasites) that infest her.

Crass, ugly little gnomes going about their petty existences.

I want a refund.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #491 on: May 31, 2012, 09:28:37 PM »
I know what you mean. There are times when I almost prefer that the USA not survive. Breaking apart on any number of fracture lines might be preferable, if some of the pieces suddenly found themselves free of the rot and disease that currently infects the whole.

And the inurement you speak of, that is for sure a deliberate tactic of the Left. What was it Hitler said, that the adults matter not because once they've got the youth they will grow into adulthood having never known things to be any other way.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #492 on: May 31, 2012, 09:41:28 PM »

Welcome to my world. Submit or Fight. Those are the choices left.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #493 on: June 01, 2012, 07:14:10 AM »
Yeah, too bad a peaceful separation cannot be negotiated.   ::gaah::

Leftists, just like Muzzies...submit or fight to the death...

There is only one choice.  

::viking::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #494 on: June 01, 2012, 09:40:38 AM »

Mike Vanderboegh takes exception to current reporting of his conclusions.
He thinks it's a bit too early to call foul, however, he does mention rocks and
his ability to shatter some windows. 
[blockquote]
Of John Boehner, Mice and Men. (Oh, and maybe a sheep.) Western Plagiarism Center jumping to illusions again and using me as a source for it.
Now the WJC's work on the Gunwalker scandal has in the past been at best duplicative, at worst plagiaristic and always subject to exaggerated headlines which they craft out of half cloth. They did not attempt to interview me for this story, which ought to tell you everything you need to know since they make me the center of it.[/blockquote]

Link

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #495 on: June 01, 2012, 10:35:34 AM »
 ::asskicking::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #496 on: June 05, 2012, 08:43:32 PM »
(CBS News)

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA), today said senior Justice Department officials had specific information that their federal agents were using controversial “gunwalking” tactics.
Issa revealed that he has reviewed sealed wiretap(s) applications in the case, which were signed off on the authority of Holder’s Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer. Issa wrote Holder “having seen the wiretap applications, we now know that the information coming from the (Justice) Department has been misleading. That must stop.”

Issa and others familiar with the wiretap applications say they contain a “remarkable level of detail about these objectionable tactics.”

on and on

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #497 on: June 05, 2012, 09:46:10 PM »
(CBS News)

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA), today said senior Justice Department officials had specific information that their federal agents were using controversial “gunwalking” tactics.
Issa revealed that he has reviewed sealed wiretap(s) applications in the case, which were signed off on the authority of Holder’s Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer. Issa wrote Holder “having seen the wiretap applications, we now know that the information coming from the (Justice) Department has been misleading. That must stop.”

Issa and others familiar with the wiretap applications say they contain a “remarkable level of detail about these objectionable tactics.”

on and on

How long to election?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #498 on: June 05, 2012, 09:50:56 PM »
Issa wrote Holder “having seen the wiretap applications, we now know that the information coming from the (Justice) Department has been misleading. That must stop.”

I see a very stern letter coming. The RINO's love stern letters. Heaven forbid they actually take friggin ACTION! ::rockets::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #499 on: June 06, 2012, 07:24:03 AM »
The Republic is dying to thunderous applause...

::gaah::