Author Topic: Epstein suicided  (Read 69293 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Epstein suicided
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2020, 09:01:55 AM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2020, 07:28:54 PM »
  A 55 year old billionaire killed himself cause he was lonely?            ::smallestviolin:: ::ohno:: ::bsmeter::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 04:35:00 PM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2020, 09:39:44 PM »
Hey Ghislaine . . . (it's more efficient than Uber).

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2020, 01:21:39 PM »
Former Reddit CEO Ellen Pao admitted in a tweet “we knew” about Ghislaine Maxwell sex trafficking underage girls but attended a party where Maxwell was present anyway.

“Pao, a former partner at venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins, said Maxwell was at the firm’s holiday party in 2011, more than two years after Epstein was first convicted of soliciting sex from a 14 year old,” reports Business Insider.

“[Maxwell] was at the Kleiner holiday party in 2011, but I had no desire to meet her much less have a photo taken with her,” Pao tweeted last night. “We knew about her supplying underage girls for sex, but I guess that was fine with the ‘cool’ people who managed the tightly controlled guest list.”

As Mike Cernovich notes, Al Gore was also at the event where no spouses were allowed.

After Pao was asked to elaborate on her tweet, she placed her Twitter account on lockdown.

After her tweet garnered media attention, Pao tried to clarify it ny noting that Maxwell had been accused by victims of taking part in the abuse as early as March 2011.

“To be clear, the press had described her as supplying underage girls for sex, but she had not been charged so I guess it would be more accurate to say we ‘suspected’ v ‘knew,'” said Pao in a follow up tweet.

When another Twitter user accused Pao of appearing to be “fine” with it, Pao responded, “What I said made no difference here.”

https://summit.news/2020/07/06/former-reddit-ceo-ellen-pao-admits-we-knew-about-ghislaine-maxwell-sex-trafficking-underage-girls/

Yup.  Probably some of the same "cool" people who hang out on Reddit...but had no interaction with Epstein or Maxwell...

And Bing just wanted to see if he could fly.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2020, 08:07:17 AM »
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/report-epstein-associate-ghislane-maxwell-possesses-stash-of-pedophile-sex-tapes/

Explains the FBI interest...Wray & other UniParty a-holes probably need to sanitize/destroy evidence...

Anybody argue different?

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2020, 09:33:52 AM »
  If she gets out on bail she better have an army protecting her.  If she stays in jail she will commit suicide .   Rock/Hard place.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2020, 04:56:40 PM »

I hope those tapes are released if she dies. IMO lots of important people would go down.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2020, 05:35:27 PM »
A world where huge herds of elites jump out of windows and off bridges...wrap cars around trees fleeing the law or are gunned and tazed...where they turn on each other to cut deals and bullets fly and the mighty are gagged and bagged to jail and perp-walked to trials...

Damn, that'd be a swell world...

But, believe it when I see it...the elites turned this world into a sh!thole where the only justice to be had is what you can grab with your own hands and squeeze...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2020, 01:01:08 PM »
The Brit socialite has been transferred to New York's tough Metropolitan Detention Centre (MDC) ahead of a high-profile court hearing on child sex charges.

Now a law-enforcement source has revealed prison officials in charge of the MDC in Brooklyn are determined to avoid a similar fate with Maxwell.

“They want to make sure she’ll stand trial,” a source told the New York Post before adding the Bureau of Prisons doesn’t want another “black eye.”

The 58-year-old will be guarded by the "highest security available" while behind bars, the source added.

She’ll be "shadowed by prison officers" when she moves around the jail and a surveillance camera will be trained on her cell, claimed the insider.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1096649/ghislaine-maxwell-security-monitoring-epstein-prison/

Bwuuhaahaaaa!!!!  Yup, ready the crematorium...got to dispose of this one quick...

The Dark Side wins again...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2020, 08:06:46 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/prince-andrews-cousin-says-ghislaine-maxwell-has-secret-video-him

Yeah...she'll be breathing a long time, eh?

And I hear she has the Corona...so, suicide by bio-attack is it?

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2020, 02:24:23 PM »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2020, 01:10:28 PM »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2020, 08:08:26 PM »
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2020, 08:30:57 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/gunman-kills-son-federal-judge-recently-assigned-epstein-case

The warning for Maxwell's judge...Alison Nathan?  Former Stevens clerk, Obama WH Counsel...nominated by Obama...

Yeah, probably has more dirt on him/they...

Not looking good for Maxwell making it to trial...

H/T-WRSA@GAB

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2020, 08:50:35 AM »
Well, if you're inclined to believe the ramblings of zerohedgers, it was a disgruntled TrumpTard who done the dirty...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2020, 08:36:20 AM »
Ahh the disgruntled angle...sure...yeah...

https://abcnews.go.com/US/federal-judges-son-shot-killed-husband-injured-attack/story?id=71871708&cid=social_twitter_abcn

...those with the most to lose...those most likely to be brownstoned by Epstein/Maxwell...are DemComs and cucks...good people want Maxwell alive and naming names...

ETA - And dontchya like the phrasing..."what is believed to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound", "apparent self-inflicted gunshot" etc etc?

Yeah...probably snuffed...first rule of a conspiracy is to snuff the patsy...

« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 12:49:24 PM by Libertas »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2020, 05:13:24 PM »
What BS...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/lawyers-ghislaine-maxwell-trying-keep-x-rated-evidence-going-public/

I don't think we need to drag victims names through the press anymore than already have...but the effing perps, hell no!

I see the phrase "highly confidential" and I see a blanket over one of the most heinous trials in history getting swept under the rug to protect the big fish demoscats and low-life cucks...and the foreign equivalents!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2020, 08:33:10 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/here-are-top-highlights-ghislaine-maxwells-unsealed-court-records

Even with redactions and limited release...it is looking more certain that what probably began as a private extortion scheme by Epstein was quickly flipped into an extortion scheme on behalf of the Praetorian's running the DeepState cabal...and the only reason Maxwell is still breathing is because a) the Praetorian's want their minions to sweat a bit and b) the minions have not yet agreed to the price demanded of them to snuff this leak.

That the "Jane Doe's" are still alive is no surprise...enhances item "a" above...and they can go nowhere with their claims without the help of the DeepState, so they are effectively checked.