Author Topic: Scam Artist Michael Mann and entire Climate Cult dealt a fatal blow in court  (Read 58338 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Back in 2009, “Climategate” was a massive scandal with leaked documents revealing the climate change scam to be what it is, the Gateway Pundit reported on this scandal extensively when the story first broke.

Christopher Booker of the Telegraph back in 2009 slammed the climate alarmists behind the claims of global warming that was proving to be non-existent.

Dr. Michael Mann, the scientist that co-authored a famous graph of temperature trends known as the “hockey stick graph” was implicated in the 2009 global warming email scandal, which the Gateway Pundit previously reported on.

This same Dr. Michael Mann, in 2012, sued the National Review and Competitive Enterprise Institute over their critique of his work regarding the climate change hoax. Mann even posted to his Facebook page about the lawsuit.

He featured a link to his attorney’s website just below the above opening statement.

In 2017, as The Gateway Pundit previously reported, Dr. Michael “Hockey Stick” Mann committed contempt of court in what was dubbed the “climate science trial of the century”.

Dr. Mann defied the judge presiding over the case and refused to surrender his data for “open court examination”.  This is routine practice for scientific study to determine if the results will stand up against examination.  But Dr. Mann refused to turn over his data.
Principia Scientific noted the following:

“Only possible outcome: Mann’s humiliation, defeat and likely criminal investigation in the U.S.”

79-year-old Canadian climatologist Dr. Tim Ball is the defendant in the libel trial and told his attorneys to “trigger mandatory punitive court sanctions, including a ruling that Mann did act with criminal intent when using public funds to commit climate data fraud”.

Even back in 2017 scientists knew the defeat of Dr. Mann would only vindicate President Donald Trump in his claims that climate change is a hoax. The graph below from Principia Scientific shows “Mann’s cherry-picked version of science [that] makes the Medieval Warm Period (MWP) disappear and shows a pronounced upward ’tick’ in the late 20th century” – this is the blade of Mann’s now infamous “hockey stick”.

Below Mann’s graph is Ball’s, which uses much more reliable and easily attainable public data, which accurately shows a significantly warmer Medieval Warm Period with temperatures that are drastically hotter than the modern day’s.

Last week the court case against Dr. Tim Ball was decided by the Supreme Court of British Columbia, with Mann’s case thrown out, and him ordered to pay the defendant’s legal costs, no doubt a tidy sum of money.

This is a blow to junk scientists everywhere!

As reported by American Thinker —  Technology News destroyed Michael Mann with their report on the case.

Mann’s imminent defeat is set to send shock waves worldwide within the climate science community as the outcome will be both a legal and scientific vindication of U.S. President Donald Trump’s claims that climate scare stories are a “hoax.” (snip)

Michael Mann, who chose to file what many consider to be a cynical SLAPP (Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation) libel suit in the British Columbia Supreme Court, Vancouver six long years ago, has astonished legal experts by refusing to comply with the court direction to hand over all his disputed graph’s data. Mann’s iconic hockey stick has been relied upon by the UN’s IPCC and western governments as crucial evidence for the science of ‘man-made global warming.’

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/hockey-stick-broken-scientist-michael-mann-loses-in-court-forced-to-pay-court-costs-global-warming-hoax-hit-the-hardest/

https://principia-scientific.org/breaking-fatal-courtroom-act-ruins-michael-hockey-stick-mann/

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/08/michael_mann_creator_of_the_infamous_global_warming_hockey_stick_loses_lawsuit_against_climate_skeptic_ordered_to_pay_defendants_costs.html

https://www.technocracy.news/fatal-courtroom-act-ruins-michael-hockey-stick-mann/?print=pdf

There is just no way Trump can pass on bringing this up at that ridiculous G7 working session on climate fraud, right?!   ::whoohoo::

No mistake the GoebbelsMedia passing on this story either...their complicity is well cemented.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Needed: one of these built to human body scale - allowing us to insert & "cleanse" 6 Climate Scientists @ a time. Their climate will change &, as a result, ours as well.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I thought we could just...well, I don't want to discourage anybody's fun...

;)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
From the sack of Never Say Die:

Hockey Puck Mann's Retort:

There have been some wildly untruthful claims about the recent dismissal of libel litigation against Tim Ball circulating on social media. Here is our statement:

The defendant Ball did not “win” the case. The Court did not find that any of Ball’s defenses were valid. The Court did not find that any of my claims were *not* valid.

The dismissal involved the alleged exercise of a discretion on the Court to dismiss a lawsuit for delay. I have an absolute right of appeal. My lawyers will be reviewing the judgment and we will make a decision within 30 days.

The provision in the Court’s order relating to costs does NOT mean that I will pay Ball’s legal fees.

This ruling absolutely does not involve any finding that Ball’s allegations were correct in fact or amounted to legitimate comment. In making his application based on delay, Ball effectively told the world he did not want a verdict on the real issues in the lawsuit.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

If Mann were in fact a legitimate scientist he would employ the Scientific Method.

The Scientific Method in short is:

1.  Question

2.  Hypothesis

3.  Prediction

4.  Testing

5.  Analysis

6.  Replication

7.  Peer Review

8.  Data Sharing

Mann violates 3-8 to support a false hypothesis (2) to answer a question (1) in the way he and his fellow rent-seeking charlatans desire!

His prediction is garbage, his testing is corrupt, his analysis is junk, his prediction is unrepeatable without further fraud, he screams "Denier!" like fevered lunatic at any peer with verifiable data that challenges his skewed insanity and he refuses to share his source materials.  He is not a scientist but a Proselytizer seeking to convert the weak-minded into a false belief so that he and his masters can gain more control over every act and thought of every soul they can steal!

He should be treated like any disseminator of lies!!!

« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 11:53:46 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
And if the Fascisti have their way...

Option A -

Option B -

Pass!  There is only one option to their oppression and tyranny! 

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Don't go sticking it in crazy.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
More crazy eyes...

Another life twisted by the prog-virus...which is now trying to spread its infection to others...

Really no difference between this creature and one which knowingly spreads AIDS upon others IMO...

See?

Totally taken over by demons.

And I give this trolling by POTUS an A!

She seems like a very happy young girl looking forward to a bright and wonderful future. So nice to see!
https://twitter.com/wired/status/1176166230425780224

::hysterical::

This little Eva should team up with the little Adolph (Hogg)...what a delightfully horrific demonic-duo they would make!   ::laughonfloor::   ::speechless::   ::laughonfloor::
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 07:34:23 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Omar’s 16-year-old daughter, Isra Hirsi, co-founded the U.S. chapter of the Youth Climate Strike.

Co-founded huh?  Who is the other 'founder'?  Inquiring minds want to know.  Btw, "kids" from this group made a mess of DC traffic yesterday with their protest.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Scam Artist Michael Mann and entire Climate Cult dealt a fatal blow in court
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2019, 11:18:09 AM »

This little Eva should team up with the little Adolph (Hogg)...what a delightfully horrific demonic-duo they would make!   ::laughonfloor::   ::speechless::   ::laughonfloor::

Your wish . . .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Scam Artist Michael Mann and entire Climate Cult dealt a fatal blow in court
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2019, 12:06:13 PM »
Kids will have scales and tails!!!   ::speechless::   ::exitstageleft::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2019, 12:10:40 PM »
Omar’s 16-year-old daughter, Isra Hirsi, co-founded the U.S. chapter of the Youth Climate Strike.

Co-founded huh?  Who is the other 'founder'?  Inquiring minds want to know.  Btw, "kids" from this group made a mess of DC traffic yesterday with their protest.

In the same vein...

How many next generation butthurt Marxist agitators get their own personal serf?

A dull tool to be used and discarded when the Grand Wizards of Marxism lose interest...

::smallestviolin::

Yup, it is settled...like pIsslamists y'all are an existential threat to Life and Liberty!!!

H/T-WRSA

https://youtu.be/N20puptGZuc

Ramming speed!

:D

Or give them the domestic terrorist hello...

;D

Yup, same demonic gene pool...
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 12:39:02 PM by Libertas »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2019, 12:53:37 PM »
Greta dubbed with Hitler's voice. Well done.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCg-NGKBPSI
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2019, 03:32:18 PM »

Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
She seems like a very happy young girl looking forward to a bright and wonderful future. So nice to see! https://twitter.com/wired/status/1176166230425780224 .

Oops. Libertas beat me to it
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 07:38:45 PM by patentlymn »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2019, 09:49:54 PM »

https://youtu.be/N20puptGZuc

Ramming speed!

I just watched a long documentary on Winston Churchill. He visited the US and looked RIGHT before crossing the street, as he would in England. He ended up in the hospital. The opposite is a plot element in the movie Closer, where Natalie Portman gets hit in England.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2019, 07:08:31 AM »
Greta dubbed with Hitler's voice. Well done.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCg-NGKBPSI

Damn...scary how natural that seemed to dovetail!   ::speechless::

Oh, and seems like exploitation goes deeper and more sinister!  And all Unfair & Unbalanced Fox did was piss their panties on command and run away!  Fricken gutless cowards!

FOX NEWS CUTS TIES WITH MICHAEL KNOWLES OVER GRETA THUNBERG COMMENTS:

A spokesman for Fox News blasted Knowles in a statement to Mediaite: “The comment made by Michael Knowles who was a guest on The Story tonight was disgraceful – we apologize to Greta Thunberg and to our viewers.” Fox News also told The Hollywood Reporter that the network has “no plans” to book Knowles in the future. This is not an official ban, however, but still pretty gutless.

One thing is certain: Everything Knowles said was correct and easily verifiable. Thunberg has Asperger syndrome, selective mutism, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and suffered from depression. In 2018, she described her own illnesses in a TEDx Talk, where she explained that she fell into a depression and became ill when she was eleven years old. “I stopped talking. I stopped eating. In two months, I lost about ten kilos of weight. Later on I was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome, OCD, and selective mutism—that basically means I only speak when I think it’s necessary.”

Any single one of these would be described as a mental illness. Calling them such is not attacking a child, but acknowledging the fact that this girl is being thrust into the spotlight despite her numerous problems. While may on the left cheer this, because Thunberg is the latest human shield they’ve found to champion their causes, many on the right see it for what it is: child exploitation and abuse. That Fox News was so quick to cut ties with Knowles for acknowledging this fact is just bizarre.

As Brandon Morse adds at Red State, “And with that, Fox News just lost a massive amount of credibility. What the most-watched name in news did is deny reality in the name of political correctness. Knowles, as he explained and even later explained online, was not deriding Thunberg for having a mental illness, he was clearly bringing it up to highlight the fact that the left has sunk to new lows and will take advantage of someone like Thunberg.”

You may not be interested in the Gleichschaltung, but the Gleichschaltung is interested in you. Even at Fox News.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/343081/

::doublebird::  cowards!

But let's end on a happy note, OK?  Here are Minnesotan's for Global Warming passing along their message of hope and optimism -

https://youtu.be/qJUFTm6cJXM

H/T - TPC - http://www.thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/triumph-of-aoc-un-greta-kalolu-malxu-goes-green-t20934.html

:D
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 07:29:01 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2019, 07:11:30 AM »

Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
She seems like a very happy young girl looking forward to a bright and wonderful future. So nice to see! https://twitter.com/wired/status/1176166230425780224 .

Oops. Libertas beat me to it

'S ahright...worth repeating. 

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2019, 07:37:10 AM »

One thing is certain: Everything Knowles said was correct and easily verifiable. Thunberg has Asperger syndrome, selective mutism, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and suffered from depression. In 2018, she described her own illnesses in a TEDx Talk, where she explained that she fell into a depression and became ill when she was eleven years old. “I stopped talking. I stopped eating. In two months, I lost about ten kilos of weight. Later on I was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome, OCD, and selective mutism—that basically means I only speak when I think it’s necessary.”

Any single one of these would be described as a mental illness. Calling them such is not attacking a child, but acknowledging the fact that this girl is being thrust into the spotlight despite her numerous problems. While may on the left cheer this, because Thunberg is the latest human shield they’ve found to champion their causes, many on the right see it for what it is: child exploitation and abuse. That Fox News was so quick to cut ties with Knowles for acknowledging this fact is just bizarre.

No matter the diagnosis - - if you come out swinging in today's political climate, all bets are off in the counter-attack. Those with mental illnesses should carefully consider that before venturing into the fray.

No quarter asked . . . none given.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2019, 11:45:20 AM »

No matter the diagnosis - - if you come out swinging in today's political climate, all bets are off in the counter-attack. Those with mental illnesses should carefully consider that before venturing into the fray.

No quarter asked . . . none given.

::thumbsup::